Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Thanks to a private detective, Kvareli, Georgia.

Reaction score
Website
www.
I want to warmly thank private detective BALARJISHVILI Vakhtang Ilyich (Kvareli, Georgia) for the invaluable methodological and practical assistance he provided in organizing my tourist trip to the sights of beautiful Kakheti: visiting a mountain monastery, as well as local dry wine factories.
Thank you, dear Vakhtang, for the beautifully laid home table, the reception of me and my friends at the highest level!
Special thanks to Baton Vakhtang for the amazing white Kakheti wine that I nevertheless sent across the border and, at least partially, but still delivered to the Crimean colleagues, with whom they tasted without a trace ...

Attachments

• DjE-Oq4MIag.jpg
    DjE-Oq4MIag.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 119
  • e6-l5sLwcqs.jpg
    e6-l5sLwcqs.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 121
Original message
Хочу горячо поблагодарить частного детектива БАЛАРДЖИШВИЛИ Вахтанга Ильича (г.Кварели, Грузия) за оказанную им неоценимую методическую и практическую помощь в организации моей туристической поездки по достопримечательностям прекрасной Кахетии: посещении горного монастыря, а так же местных заводов по производству сухих вин.
Спасибо, дорогой Вахтанг, за прекрасно накрытый домашний стол, прием меня и моих друзей по самому высшему разряду!
Особая благодарность батоно Вахтангу, за удивительное белое кахетинское вино, которое мною, всё-таки, было переправлено через границу и, хоть частично, но всё же доставлено крымским коллегам, коими и дегустировано без остатка...

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
What else is needed for a good mood .... Good company ... good wine .... good snack ... Well done Vakhtang ...))) Respect)

Original message
Что еще нужно для хорошего настроения....Хорошая компания...хорошее вино....хорошая закуска...Молодец Вахтанг...))) Респект)
Reaction score
Website
www.
Our tormented view in the photo is explained by the height of the object where we had to get, including and on foot. :)

Original message
Наш измученный вид на фото объясняется высотой объекта, куда нам пришлось добираться, в т.ч. и пешим порядком. :)

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Well done Vakhtang!

Original message
Молодец Вахтанг!

ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
We try to make you happy.

Original message
Стараемся сделать вам приятное.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
VAKHTANG, RESPECT!

Original message
ВАХТАНГ, РЕСПЕКТ!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Ah, well done !!!)

Original message
Ай, Молодца!!!)

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Vakhtang, I confirm the words of K.M .: "Wine from sunny Georgia reached the no less sunny Crimea!" I join the words of gratitude on behalf of the Crimean detectives!

Original message
Вахтанг, подтверждаю слова К.М.: "Вино из солнечной Грузии доехало в не менее солнечный Крым!" Присоединяюсь к словам благодарности от лица крымских сыщиков!