Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

„Praktische Interaktion mit Privatdetektiven in Europa“. Alex Lurie. Großbritannien.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
o-d-b.ru
"Practical interaction with private detectives in Eastern - Western and Northern Europe on the search for the missing person and the conduct of activities for secret monitoring of the object."

Лурье Алекс.jpg

Let's analyze the features of private detectives in European countries using the example
England, France, Croatia and Portugal based on my personal practical communication with
them.
Firstly, the activities of detectives in Europe are licensed, with the exception of
Great Britain, where this issue is being approved by Parliament since 2013
[DLMURL] https://www.ipi.org.uk/becoming-an-investigator.aspx [/ DLMURL] https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-23519690
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-regulation-of-private-investigators-to-be-introduced
https://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pages/licensing-about.aspx The Private Security Industry Act
2001 (as amended) allows for SIA licensing of private investigation activities, security consultants
and precognition agents. However, we do not currently license these activities.
As a rule, former employees are involved in detective work in Europe.
law enforcement agencies with access to police databases (this applies
countries of Eastern Europe, in England and France this is not confirmed).
Prices for detective services range from 30-50 euros per hour, but usually an agreement
It is issued for at least 1-4 days with 100% prepayment. Be prepared to pay 500-2000
euros for their work.
It is advisable to pay for surveillance for two agents, as they have little experience with events.
The best outdoor school in England. Be prepared if you have made a deposit, then you don’t have money
will be returned, and the courts last for years. So, I paid 2000 euros to a detective in Paris, who
lost the object during a very intimate meeting and did not provide me with evidence, but
wrote a very beautiful detailed report as he overlooked it.
Pleased with the work of detectives in Monaco, Nice and Cannes: people know how to work, quickly
pierce the location of the object in hotels, conduct professional surveillance
quite quickly, they know how to conduct a survey of witnesses, etc. The prices are adequate.
I really liked the work and prices of a detective from Portugal: a man crossed the whole country
to fulfill the order, and worked fairly conscientiously, I do not think worked
clock. For 4 days of 12-14 hours of work, I paid him 1,800 euros. Collected enough
evidence base for the court case.
Very gentle and touchy detectives in Croatia when I asked him to submit a plan
investigative measures, he simply refused to continue to work. And the other Croatian
detectives could not provide me with what I needed. When I asked them
to ring up 5 star hotels and find out if the property lives there, they said that they don’t
can do it. All their work is a check on police and border bases
data. Those who really promise to conduct covert surveillance, value themselves very
inadequately, prices start from 3-4 thousand euros. As a rule, these are former
senior law enforcement officers who hire other people.
Communication is in eastern Europe weak English, Portugal and Spain too. In
France acceptable level.
My practical advice based on practical communication with this category of detectives
the following: no 100% prepayment, request the provision of a work-investigative action plan, for which you will pay them money. Optimal price no more than 30
Euro per hour. Scour all the details and nuances in advance, hidden payments that will be
appear in the final analysis (VAT, travel expenses, accommodation, meals, communication).
It’s better to close a certain amount and pay a bonus according to the results, in
last resort, a deposit of one day, not more. Be sure to read the reviews on the work of
or another detective, and if he has at least a messenger and a real office address
website and license.

Original message
«Практическое взаимодействие с частными детективами в Восточной - Западной и Северной Европе по вопросам поиска пропавшего человека и проведения мероприятий по негласному наблюдению за объектом».

Лурье Алекс.jpg

Разберем особенности работы частных детективов в Европейских странах на примере
Англии, Франции, Хорватии и Португалии исходя из моего личного практического общения с
ними.
Во-первых, деятельность детективов в странах Европы лицензируется, за исключением
Великобритании,где этот вопрос в стадии утверждения парламентом с 2013 года
[DLMURL]https://www.ipi.org.uk/becoming-an-investigator.aspx[/DLMURL] https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-23519690
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-regulation-of-private-investigators-to-be-introduced
https://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pages/licensing-about.aspx The Private Security Industry Act
2001 (as amended) allows for SIA licensing of private investigation activities, security consultants
and precognition agents. However, we do not currently license these activities.
Как правило, детективной деятельностью в Европе занимаются бывшие сотрудники
правоохранительных органов, имеющие доступ к полицейским базам данных (это касается
стран восточной Европы, в Англии и Франции это не подтверждено).
Цены на услуги детективов колеблются в пределах 30-50 евро в час, но как правило договор
оформляется минимум на 1-4 дня со 100% предоплатой.Будьте готовы оплатить 500-2000
евро за их работу.
Слежку желательно оплатить за двух агентов, т.к. опыта мероприятий по нн у них мало.
Лучшая школа наружки в Англии. Будьте готовы если вы внесли депозит, то деньги вам не
вернут, а суды длятся годами. Так, я оплатил 2000евро детективу в Париже, который
потерял обьект во время очень интимной встречи и не представил мне доказательства, зато
написал очень красивый подробный рапорт как он его упустил из виду.
Порадовала работа детективов в Монако, Ницце и Каннах: люди знают как работать, быстро
пробивают местонахождение объекта в гостиницах, проводят профессиональную слежку
достаточно оперативно, умеют проводит опрос свидетелей и пр. Цены адекватные.
Очень понравилась работа и цены детектива из Португалии: человек пересек всю страну
чтобы выполнить заказ,и работал достаточно добросовестно, не считаю отработанные
часы. За 4 дня по 12-14 часов работы я ему оплатил 1,800 евро. Собрал достаточную
доказательную базу для судебного кейса.
Очень нежные и обидчивые детективы в Хорватии, когда я попросил его представить план
следственных мероприятий,он просто отказался дальше работать. А другие хорватские
детективы не могли мне предоставить то что мне было нужно. Когда я попросил их
обзвонить 5-ти звездочные отели и выяснить там ли проживает обьект, они сказали что не
смогут это сделать. Вся их работа –это проверка по полицейским и пограничным базам
данных. Те кто реально обещает провести негласное наблюдение, оценивает себя очень
неадекватно, цены начинаются от 3-4 тысяч евро. Как правило, это бывшие
высокопоставленные правоохранители, которые нанимают других людей.
Коммуникация-в восточной Европе слабый английский, Португалия и Испания тоже. Во
франции приемлемый уровень.
Мои практические советы, исходя из практического общения с этой категорией детективов
следующие: никакой 100% предоплаты, запрашивать предоставление плана работы-следственных действий, за что вы им заплатите деньги. Оптимальная цена не более 30
евро в час. Обшаривать все детали и нюансы заранее, скрытые платежи, которые будут
фигурировать в конечном счете (НДС, транспортные расходы,проживание, питание, связь).
Лучше закрывать какую-то определенную сумму и выплату бонуса по результатам, в
крайнем случае депозит одного дня, не больше. Обязательно читайте отзывы о работе того
или иного детектива и наличие у него хотя бы мессенжера и реального адреса офисааличие
вебсайта и лицензии.