Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

+100 ways of anonymity or how to change IMEI on a modem

Демитрий

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
г.Ейск, ул.Коммунистическая, 12/1, офис 308
+ 100 ways of anonymity or how to change IMEI on a modem
8deca764920812a6d2f93.png

IMEI is a number, usually unique, for identifying GSM, WCDMA and IDEN phones, as well as some satellite phones. It has 15 digits in decimal representation, where the last digit is the control according to the Moon algorithm, or 17, where two more digits are the version. In other words, this is a personal identifier by which you can be calculated!

Many hackers are interested in USB GPRS modems. The thing is unusually convenient, but it also has an IMEI by which they can calculate ... The article was found on the network. All actions are done at your own peril and risk! I think that by analogy it can be done for other modems of this manufacturer. I’m in a hurry to please - modems can be bought, for example, from Beeline, Megafon or MTS along with a contract, and then throw a SIM card ...

I want to share with you a way to completely restore the ZTE MF626 modem from a half-killed state, with the ability to restore the native, well, or any other IMEI, that's how you please, and other settings closed by the SPC code. Without searching and computing the SPC itself!

In the same way, it is also possible to flashing modems that have not yet been wired, while preserving their settings in case of errors during the flashing, it will all be easy to raise.

To work, you will need two modems, one that is fainting (download status), and live (any ZTE MF626, any operator).

And the required parameter is to sew without a wire, that is, the modem directly into the slot !!!

Still need to get hold of three programs: QPST v2.7 build 301; WinHex v15.0.0 (or any other HEX editor, my choice fell on WinHex, and I advise you) and not necessarily, but preferably RW NV item ZTE MF626, so, to support pants.

I think all this can be found on the Internet without any problems, and if not, write, I will soap them for you. And of course, you will need the firmware itself: MF626 M02 Upgrade Tool and drivers version 1.2050.0.6 with the prescribed lines in the [ZTEcomSerialPort] and [ZTEcomSerialPort.NTamd64] sections in the zteusbdiag.inf file.

Code:

PHP:

% ZTEDevice0016% = ZTEportInstall6k, USBVID_19D2 & PID_0016 & MI_00

% ZTEDevice0016% = ZTEportInstall6k, USBVID_19D2 & PID_0016 & MI_04

Part 1 - If the modem is live:

1) Launch RW NV item ZTE MF626 and make backup.

2) Open the C: drive and see the Channel1.nvm file there, our backup is located in it.

3) Change its extension, for example Channel1.nvm_ like this, this is necessary if the firmware process is not entirely successful

4) Run the MF626 M02 Upgrade Tool and sew.

At the time of backup, another Channel1.nvm is created, we don’t touch it.

In general, steps 1, 2, and 3 can be skipped; they are needed for insurance to facilitate further work. I recommend not to skip them.

When the firmware is completed, distort the modem and install the Telstra software, reboot, and enjoy the Internet!

Part 2 - When the modem (firmware) is dead:
5) This item is needed to restore / change IMEI. We launch QPST v2.7 build 301 -> Service Programming -> Work Offline -> SURF6246-RTR6285-A2, write IMEI, and write it down wherever.

6) Save and call the file, then more and more interesting. Close this software.

7) We go there where we saved the file and open it in QCNView (included in the QPST kit). Go to the Text View tab and find in the text NV item: 550 [NV_UE_IMEI_I]. index 0, in our case it will be 08 1a 32 54 06 12 11 22 02. We are not closing the program yet.

8) To obtain Channel1.nvm, we look at points I.1-3 (at the very beginning of the article) just for this operation we need another modem, one that is live.

Now start WinHex and open C: Channel1.nvm for it, press ALT + G or Position -> Go To Offset, type in New position: 169CC, and get to the first digit of our IMEI and change the HEX value to the one we received in QCNView. It should not go beyond Offset 169D4 !!! Then everything is simple, save and are already starting to rejoice. Yes, I almost forgot WinHex and QCNView can be closed.

9) We start the flasher, we stick in a live modem, nervously smoke ... we wait when backup is done, when it is ready the modem begins to switch to the download state, our task is to prevent this, I will tell about my experience:

When I sewed my modem, I made the volume louder and when the characteristic sound of the disconnected device sounded and the LED on the modem faded, then I quickly pulled it out and stuck a dead modem in it, make a reservation again, it’s better to pull out the modem earlier !!! the later, if it is later, then you will need a third to restore those two. If you need a driver after switching to the download state, then just install it, but only manually, it must get on the same port as before.

The driver will need to select the ZTE HS-USB Diagnostics Interface. Most likely the first firmware will fail, do not get discouraged, and start point 5 again. And if everything goes as it should, then while the firmware is being driven, we go to drive C: there we see two files, the first one: Channel1.nvm_ and Channel1.nvm.

The one that the second Channel1.nvm is deleted, and the first is renamed to the same, that is, in Channel1.nvm. Then we sit and rejoice how the modem is being sewn, the settings are restored, if suddenly a failure occurs and an error pops up, then rename the file again to Channel1.nvm_ and repeat step 5. By the way, when everything works, do not forget to restore the CD_STARTUP_FLAG and FLAG_NO_DOWNLOAD flags on the modem that they kept it from the download-state and nervously ripped it off, they can be taken with the EFS Explorer (QPST) utility on the restored modem.

This article is for informational purposes only and does not call for action!
Source: + 100 to anonymity or how to change IMEI on a modem

Original message
+ 100 способов анонимности или как сменить IMEI на модеме
8deca764920812a6d2f93.png

IMEI — это номер, обычно уникальный, для идентификации телефонов GSM, WCDMA и IDEN, а также некоторых спутниковых телефонов. Имеет 15 цифр в десятичном представлении, где последняя цифра контрольная по алгоритму Луна, либо 17, где ещё две цифры - это версия. Иными словами это личный идентификатор по которому вас могут вычислить!

Многих хакеров интересуют USB GPRS модемы. Вещь необычно удобная, но и у нее есть IMEI, по которому могут вычислить… Статья найдена в сети. Все действия делаем на свой страх и риск! Думаю что по аналогии можно сделать и для других модемов этого производителя. Спешу обрадовать – модемы можно купить к примеру у Билайна, Мегафона или МТС вместе с контрактом, а потом выкинуть симку…

Хочу с вами поделиться способом, полного восстановления модема ZTE MF626 из полу-убитого состояния, с возможностью восстановления родного, ну или любого другого IMEI, это уж как вам будет угодно, да и других закрытых SPC-кодом настроек. Без поисков и вычислений самого SPC!

Этим же способом возможна и перепрошивка еще не шитых модемов, с сохранением их настроек в случае ошибок вовремя перепрошивки, все это легко будет поднять.

Для работы вам понадобятся два модема, один тот что в обмороке(download состояние), и живой(любой ZTE MF626, любого оператора).

И обязательный параметр шить нужно без провода, то есть модем прямо в гнездо!!!

Еще нужно заиметь три программы: QPST v2.7 build 301; WinHex v15.0.0(или любой другой HEX-редактор, мой выбор пал именно на WinHex, и вам советую) и необязательно, но желательно RW NV item ZTE MF626, так, для поддержки штанов.

Я думаю в интернете все это найдется без особых проблем, а если не найдется, пишите, я вам их намылю. И конечно же вам понадобиться сама прошивка: MF626 M02 Upgrade Tool и драйвера версии 1.2050.0.6 с прописанными строками в секциях [ZTEcomSerialPort] и [ZTEcomSerialPort.NTamd64] в файле zteusbdiag.inf.

Код:

PHP:

%ZTEDevice0016% = ZTEportInstall6k, USBVID_19D2&PID_0016&MI_00

%ZTEDevice0016% = ZTEportInstall6k, USBVID_19D2&PID_0016&MI_04

Часть 1 – Если модем живой:

1)Запускаем RW NV item ZTE MF626 и делаем backup.

2) Открываем диск С: и видим там файл Channel1.nvm в нем находится наш backup.

3) Изменяем его расширение, например вот так Channel1.nvm_, это нужно для того если процесс прошивки будет не совсем удачный

4) Запускаем MF626 M02 Upgrade Tool и шьем.

Вовремя backup’а создается еще один Channel1.nvm его не трогаем.

Вообще шаги 1, 2 и 3 можно пропустить, они нужны для подстраховки, чтобы облегчить дальнейшую работу. Я же рекомендую их настоятельно не пропускать.

Когда прошивка завершиться передерните модем и установите ПО от Telstra, перезагрузитесь, и наслаждайтесь интернетом!

Часть 2 – Когда модем (прошивка) мертв:
5) Этот пункт нужен для того чтобы восстановить/изменить IMEI. Запускаем QPST v2.7 build 301 -> Service Programming -> Work Offline -> SURF6246-RTR6285-A2, прописываем IMEI, и записываем его куда ни будь.

6) Сохраняем и обзываем файл, дальше больше и интереснее. Закрываем это ПО.

7) Заходим туда куда сохранили файл и открываем его в QCNView(входит в комплект QPST). Переходим во вкладку Text View и находим в тексте NV item: 550 [NV_UE_IMEI_I]. index 0, в нашем случае это будет 08 1a 32 54 06 12 11 22 02. Программу пока не закрываем.

8) Для получения Channel1.nvm, смотрим пункты I.1-3(в самом начале статьи) как раз для этой операции нам и понадобиться еще один модем, тот который живой.

Теперь запускаем WinHex и открываем им C: Channel1.nvm, нажимаем ALT+G или Position -> Go To Offset, набираем в New position: 169CC, и попадаем на первую цифру нашего IMEI’я и изменяем HEX-значение на то, которое получили в QCNView. Оно не должно выйти за рамки Offset’а 169D4!!! Далее все просто, сохраняем и уже начинаем радоваться. Да, чуть не забыл WinHex и QCNView можно закрывать.

9) Запускаем прошивальщик, втыкаем живой модем, нервно курим… ждем когда сделается backup, когда он готов модем начинает переходить в download-состояние, наша задача этого не допустить, расскажу о своем опыте:

Когда шил свой модем, я делал звук погромче и когда звучал характерный звук отключившегося устройства и стухал светодиод на модеме, вот тогда я его быстро выдирал и втыкал дохлый модем, оговорюсь еще раз, лучше выдернуть модем раньше!!! чем позже, если будет позже, то вам будет нужен третий для восстановления тех двух. Если понадобится драйвер после перехода в download- состояние, то просто установите его, но только вручную, он должен встать на тот же порт что и прежде.

Драйвер нужно будет выбрать ZTE HS-USB Diagnostics Interface. Скорее всего первая прошивка завершиться неудачей, не расстраиваемся и начинаем опять пункт 5. А так если все идет как надо, то пока вгоняется прошивка идем на диск C:, там мы видим два файла, первый: Channel1.nvm_ и Channel1.nvm.

Тот что второй Channel1.nvm удаляем, а первый переименовываем в аналогичный, то есть в Channel1.nvm. Дальше сидим и радуемся, как шьется модем, восстанавливаются настройки, если вдруг происходит сбой и вылазит ошибка, то переименовываем файл опять в Channel1.nvm_ и повторяем пункт 5. Да кстати, когда все заработает не забудьте восстановить флаги CD_STARTUP_FLAG и FLAG_NO_DOWNLOAD на модеме который так берегли от download-состояния и нервно выдирали, их можно взять утилитой EFS Explorer(QPST) на восстановленном модеме.

Данная статья создана исключительно для ознакомления и не призывает к действиям!
Источник: + 100 к анонимности или как сменить IMEI на модеме

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
o-d-b.ru
+ 100 способов анонимности или как сменить IMEI на модеме.jpg

Original message
+ 100 способов анонимности или как сменить IMEI на модеме.jpg