Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

I want to establish the whereabouts of the biodiversity of the child

ecosatka

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I want to establish the whereabouts of the biodiversity of the child

I am raising a foster child. Refuser from the hospital. Information about the mother and her place of residence are available. Once before I took the child, I found her and talked to her, but I don’t want to meet her personally again, because I’m afraid that she will want to return the child. Unfortunately, I did not immediately find out everything about her family and the family of the father of the child. In the column, the father is a dash, but from the words of the mother I know the name and the name of the father, perhaps he and his relatives do not even know about the existence of the child (I would like to know who they are and where they live).
I know the name, year of birth and last place of registration of the grandfather on the part of the mother. I tried to find him through the neighbors (without telling who I was) and a little later officially through the police department. The neighbors said that he was ransacked by realtors and he was homeless somewhere, and the police answered that if he was found, they were obliged to tell him who was looking for him and why. Therefore, I refused the official search, but I would like to know whether he is alive or not.
I also found out through neighbors that my child’s grandmother was killed when her daughter (my child’s mother) was a little over 10 years old. I would like to know the details of this terrible incident. After that, the father began to drink, and one of the grandmothers took away her daughter (I also want to find out what kind of grandmother is and where she lives) and took her to another city (I don’t know which one), where she became pregnant at 18. But since neither the child, nor the father of the child, nor the elderly grandmother needed a child, she went to the neighboring region, gave birth and left the child in the hospital, writing her consent to adoption.
The child was not adopted. At first he was in the baby’s house, then under guardianship, after the death of the adoptive father, the adoptive mother again returned him to the orphanage, from where we took him and now he is brought up in our family. For his incomplete 9 years, the boy suffered so many psychological injuries, but did not break. Wonderful child, and I love him very much. But now he sometimes asks questions about his origin. Therefore, I want to find out now which kind of tribe, to be ready for a future meeting with biodiversity relatives, and, in general, to clarify for ourselves whether we need to meet.
If you can help, so that it does not become known to them, let me know where to turn. Thank.
Sincerely. Elena

Original message
Хочу установить местонахождение биородственников ребенка

Воспитываю приемного ребенка. Отказник с роддома. Сведения о матери и ее месте проживания имеются. Один раз перед тем, как взять ребенка, я ее нашла и с ней беседовала, но больше встречаться с ней лично не хочу, так как боюсь, что захочет вернуть ребенка. К сожалению, сразу все не узнала о ее семье и о семье отца ребенка. В графе отец - прочерк, но со слов матери знаю фамилию и имя отца, возможно, он и его родственники даже не догадываются о существовании ребенка (хотелось бы узнать кто такие и где живут).
Знаю ФИО, год рождения и последнее место регистрации деда со стороны матери. Пыталась его найти через соседей (не рассказывая, кто я) и чуть позже уже официально через ОВД. Соседи сказали, что его обобрали риэлторы и он бомжует где-то, а в полиции мне ответили, что в случае его нахождения, ему обязаны сказать, кто и зачем его ищет. Поэтому я отказалась от официальных поисков, но знать жив или нет хотелось бы.
Также через соседей выяснила, что бабушка моего ребенка была убита, когда ее дочери (матери моего ребенка) было немногим больше 10 лет. Хотелось бы знать подробности этого ужасного происшествия. После этого отец стал пить, а дочь забрала какая-то из бабушек (тоже хочу узнать, что за бабушка и где живет) и увезла в другой город (какой, не знаю), где она и забеременела в 18 лет. Но так как ребенок не был нужен ни ей, ни отцу ребенка, ни престарелой бабушке, то она поехала в соседний регион, родила и оставила ребенка в роддоме, написав согласие на усыновление.
Ребенок усыновлен не был. Сначала был в доме малютки, потом под опекой, после смерти приемного отца приемная мать снова вернула его в детский дом, откуда мы его забрали и сейчас он воспитывается в нашей семье. За свои неполные 9 лет мальчик перенес столько психологических травм, но не сломался. Чудесный ребенок, и я очень его люблю. Но он уже сейчас иногда задает вопросы о своем происхождении. Поэтому хочу выяснить сейчас, какого от рода-племени, чтобы быть готовой к будущей встрече с биородственниками, и вобще, уяснить для себя, а надо ли нам встречаться.
Если можете помочь, чтобы это не стало им известно, сообщите, куда обратиться. Спасибо.
С уважением. Елена

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Elena.
What region are you in?

Original message
Здравствуйте, Елена.
Вы сами в каком регионе находитесь?

ecosatka

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
We live in the Chelyabinsk region. The mother of the child and her family lived in Ufa. The child’s father and his family are also somewhere in Bashkiria.

Original message
Мы проживаем в Челябинской области. Мать ребенка и ее семья проживала в Уфе. Отец ребенка и его семья тоже где-то в Башкирии.