Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Good day.
September 2, theft of vehicles was carried out, the territory of the Tver region. Colleagues, does anyone have the opportunity to take a request?

Original message
Добрый день.
2 сентября был совершен угон автотранспорта, территория Тверской области. Коллеги есть ли у кого то возможность взять запрос?

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Apparently not visible from Tver :)

Original message
Видимо с Твери не видно :)

ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Stolen and not caught up? :)

Original message
Угнали и не догнали? :)

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Colleagues, you have puzzled me. Now I will answer everyone. It is good that I am a "girl" and do not express myself with censorship: D

Original message
Коллеги, вы меня подзадорили. Сейчас я отвечу всем. Хорошо, что я "девочка" и не выражаюсь не цензурной бранью :D
Reaction score
Not! Although I live nearby, it seems to me pointless. He left so he left. Here, if you go through us, even if you go to St. Petersburg, and how to Moscow around one system flow. We are 200-300 km away. And you’ll burn only 20 times to the HV, and then more. Plus, the posts are so, the risk is big. It seems to me that I would not be driving along the Fed tracks or already at a showdown ...

Original message
Не! Хоть и рядом живу, мне кажется бессмысленно. Уехал так уехал. Тут если через нас ехать даже если на питер, да и как на Москву вокруг одни системы поток. До нас 200-300 км., а спалишься раз 20 только до ВН, а дальше больше. Плюс так посты стоят, риск большой. Мне кажется ехал бы так не по фед трассам или уже на разборках...

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
And the question is not in "really-not real" ... but in receiving an order for work to steal ......

Original message
А вопрос то-не в "реально-не реально"...а в получении заказа на работу по краже......

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
The fact is that a person the day before the theft drove her to THAT, make conclusions I will not write in the public domain.

Original message
Дело в том что человек за день до угона загонял ее на ТО, делайте выводы не буду писать в открытом доступе.