Pedestal from pedestrians ..!

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
A pedestrian stand ..!
Faced a “new look” of road stands. Now pedestrians are scammers.
Everything is simple. I am sitting in a parked car, near the “Crossroads” on Domodedovo, waiting for my wife. I waited, sat down, we begin the movement. On the main road, I stop in front of a pedestrian crossing. There is a pedestrian (I watched him while I was sitting in the car) in one hand with a pen and notebook, in the other hand a mobile phone (pretending to be talking to someone). A pedestrian takes a couple of steps in my direction and stops right in front of me, then “speaks on the phone”, while persistently turns away in the other direction, pretending not to notice me. The signal does not go away. I rent half a meter back, twist the steering wheel to the left, trying to go round. He takes another step towards the car, then, with a distraught look, throws a notebook and pen at the car, drops his cell phone, crouches, grabs his leg and yells heartbrokenly, saying "they crushed my leg." The trick is that on the eve of such a setup I read on the Internet, so I was mentally prepared. Further more interesting. I pretend that I don’t understand that they are “bred” me.
This man was in light jeans, my car is all dirty, after the rain. The brow has no dirty stains on his clothes. I ask him a question, such as how are you so clean if I hooked you? He tells me that I crossed his toes with a wheel, and they say that in general I ask a lot of questions and now he will call the traffic police and they will “divorce” me such a bad one by at least 100,000 rubles! Only he can’t call, as he dropped his cell phone and it doesn’t seem to work. I pick it up “cell phone”. Nokia 7610, judging by the front panel. There is no SIM card, but the battery is in place. Wonders! I continue to pretend that I do not notice anything. People tell me, give me, they say, my phone, he will call an ambulance. I say, now I’ll call myself, and you sit down, sit down, take a rest. The person starts to get nervous and as a result offers me to agree with him and part with the world for 2000 euros. I (with a serious look) begin to “thank” him, saying, thank you dear, that you do not call traffic police, I just don’t have 2000, let’s at least 200. - “We agreed.” I told him: I don’t have money with me, let's go to the ATM, remove it from the card. Okay, let's go. On the way, he forgot what limp he was on; again, I pretend that I didn’t notice. In general, approached the store. We stand on the porch, I tell him, give me a smoke, they say I was nervous. I take out my phone and pretend that I’m “calling a friend” working in the militia, “telling” so they say, “got into” such a situation and what should I do next. “I am ending the conversation” on the fact that a friend is coming up now, we will wait about 20 minutes. We don’t go to the ATM by itself. In general, about 5 minutes the “breeder” still held out, persuading me to leave through an ATM. I smoke. Then from far away I notice a car turning to the store and say, and here is my sidekick. Then the guy’s nerves surrendered and “lame alternately on two legs” ran away from me frolic Olympic champion! I just forgot to pick up a notebook with a name, surname, a bunch of other incriminating notes and a broken mobile phone.
The moral of this fable is this, be careful! Around scammers! If you see that someone is rubbing at your car, it’s better not to be too lazy, get out and drive away the impudent kicks!
And finally, who knows that from the Crossroads on Domodedovo on Kashirka to go towards the Moscow Ring Road, you need to drive 500 meters towards the center and turn around there. Turned around. The wife laughs ... Having competed again with the "Crossroads" we see on the sidelines of this "champion". I lower the right window, I say “Brother, you forgot to take my notebook”, I close the window, drive on and watch my champion in the rearview mirror running after me to the traffic light. Apparently expensive notebook ...
Source: https://plohieludi.ru/2010/02/05/podstava-ot-peshexodov/

Original message
Подстава от пешеходов..!
Столкнулся с “новым видом” подстав на дорогах. Теперь мошенниками стали пешеходы.
Всё банально просто. Сижу в припаркованной машине, недалеко от “Перекрестка” на Домодедовской, жду жену. Дождался, села, начинаем движение. Выезжая на главную дорогу останавливаюсь перед пешеходным переходом. Стоит пешеход (его же я наблюдал, пока сидел в машине) в одной руке ручка и блокнот, в другой руке мобильник (делает вид что с кем-то говорит). Пешеход делает пару шагов в мою сторону и останавливается прямо передо мной, дальше “говорит по телефону”, при этом настойчиво отворачивается в другую сторону, делает вид, что меня не замечает. Сигналю, не отходит. Сдаю на пол-метра назад, руль выкручиваю влево, пытаюсь объехать. Он делает ещё шаг к машине, потом с обезумевшим видом швыряет на машину блокнот и ручку, роняет мобильник, приседает, хватается за ногу и истошно орет, мол “мне ногу отдавили”. Фокус в том, что накануне о такой подставе прочитал в интернете, поэтому морально был готов. Дальше ещё интересней. Делаю вид, что не понимаю, что меня “разводят”.
Чел этот был в светлых джинсах, моя же машина вся грязная, после дождя. У чела никаких грязных пятен на одежде. Задаю ему вопрос, типа как это ты такой чистый, если я тебя зацепил? Он мне говорит, что я ему колесом переехал пальцы на ноге, и мол вообще, я задаю много вопросов а он сейчас позвонит в гаи и они меня такого нехорошего “разведут” минимум на 100.000 рублей! Только вот позвонить он не может, так как уронил мобильник и тот похоже не работает. Поднимаю его “мобильник”. Nokia 7610, судя по передней панели. Симки нет, а аккумулятор на месте. Чудеса! продолжаю делать вид, что ничего не замечаю. Чел мне говорит, дай, мол ему мой телефон, он позвонит в скорую. Я говорю, сейчас сам позвоню, а ты сядь, посиди, отдохни. Чел начинает нервничать и в итоге предлагает мне с ним договориться и расстаться с миром за 2000 евро. Я (с серьезным видом) начинаю его “благодарить”, мол спасибо тебе дорогой, что ты гаи не вызываешь, только 2000 у меня нет, давай хотя-бы 200. – “Договорились”. Я ему: У меня с собой денег нет, пойдем к банкомату, с карточки снимем. Ладно, пошли. По дороге он забыл, на какую ногу хромать, опять делаю вид, что не заметил. В общем подошли к магазину. Стоим на крыльце, говорю ему, дай перекурю, мол перенервничал я. Достаю телефон и при нем делаю вид, что “звоню другу”, работающему в милиции, “рассказываю” так мол и так, “попал” в такую вот ситуацию и что мне делать дальше. “Заканчиваю разговор” на том, что друг сейчас подъедет, подождем минут 20. К банкомату само собой не идем. В общем минут 5 “разводильщик” ещё продержался, уговаривал меня расстаться через банкомат. Я курю. Тут издалека замечаю какую-то машину, поворачивающую к магазину и говорю, а вот и мой кореш. Тут нервы парня сдали и “хромой попеременно на две ноги” побежал от меня порезвей олимпийского чемпиона! Только вот блокнот с именем, фамилией, кучей других изобличающих записей и разбитым мобильником забрать забыл.
Мораль сей басни такова, будьте внимательны! Кругом мошенники! Если видите, что кто-то трется у вашей машины, лучше не поленитесь, выйдите и пинками прогоните нахала!
Ну и напоследок, кто знает, чтобы от Перекрестка на Домодедовской по Каширке уехать в сторону МКАД, нужно проехать метров 500 в сторону центра и там развернуться. Развернулся. Жена смеется… Поровнявшись снова с “Перекрестком” видим на обочине этого “чемпиона”. Опускаю правое стекло, говорю “Брат, ты блокнот у меня забыл забрать”, закрываю стекло, еду дальше и наблюдаю за своим чемпионом в зеркало заднего вида, бегущего за мной до светофора. Видимо дорог блокнотик…
Источник: https://plohieludi.ru/2010/02/05/podstava-ot-peshexodov/

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!