Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

we ourselves are not local

A

Anonymous

My husband and son and I went on our own from Yakutia to Moscow, and our whole journey went quietly and peacefully without "combat" losses, except for those "unfortunate" people who tearfully asked and prayed for help and who shook us on immodest amount. It’s worth telling about it, although it’s unpleasant for me to recall it.
And the thing was this: we are going quietly (this is still the other way), we are approaching the glorious city of Mariinsk, on the opposite side of the road there is a car with a hood up, and next to it a man waves his hand at passing by suckers from Yakutia.
My professional truck driver, remembering that you always need to help the "neighbor" on the road, stopped. And then the circus began. A man quite decently dressed in broken Russian language was telling us that “mi” (that is, they) are “Bulgar”. They need “Before Moscow”, and Russian money ran out and gasoline too, and they don’t take their Bulgarian money from him anywhere. All this with a demonstration of their foreign documents, some kind of currency. He swore by his wife, children, Allah, kissing our hands and falling to his knees in front of the car, pleading with the words "help, help." Of course, we were confused. He saw that we did not quite understand how we could help him and did not give money, he decided to take it himself.
What followed was the second act of a well-designed scene. He tears off two seals from his fingers, throws them in the hands of her husband and begs them to buy, assuring that they give 40,000 rubles for them at the pawnshop. We began to poke them back to him, offered to hand them over to the pawnshop, to which we immediately answered that they didn’t take him because there was no Russian passport. We invited him to drive with us to the city, which was once again followed by a crash of his knees on the ground and references to the lack of gasoline.
Gold glittered like a cat’s one spot, it looked quite believable and natural, and immediately its falsity by rubbing it on different parts of the body was demonstrated. In the end, having relieved him of 15,000 rubles, we saw how he gratefully waved to us with his pen, afterwards he pulled the missing gas on the last couple so that after a second the trace went cold. And we immediately realized that this was an ordinary gypsy scam, which we saw by going to the Novosibirsk pawnshop.
My poor husband, he was so discouraged by this deception that he could not find a place for himself. He swore once and for all to stop on the track, even if there someone would die and jump under the wheels, asking for help. In general, we swallowed this story, but it did not end there.
Apparently I involuntarily begged my thoughts from fate to meet with these people again. We could not believe our eyes when we were driving back and at the border of the Omsk and Novosibirsk regions we again saw a familiar picture. Our "Bulgarian friend" invitingly waved his hand to us, apparently wanted to return what he had taken earlier. Only now he was a “rumine” and he needed to go “to Chita”. Spitting with anger, we stopped, my husband grabbed a shocker and we got out of the car. He didn’t recognize us, but after starting a memorized bike and seeing our faces, he began to back away. What happened next - I remember vaguely, the crackle of this shocker, screams, gypsies jumped out of the car. Fireplaces began to grab, immediately a second car appeared, from which the men jumped out.
As a result, there were 5 men and three women. Sergei grabbed the gun, fortunately that it was airy, otherwise we would have definitely committed a crime. The crowd retreated, Sergey grabbed this Bulgarian by the breasts, and yelled: “Remember me?” “It was not beaten by me,” said the gypsies. In the end, screaming at each other, scaring our child, we drove on, naturally without achieving anything, only let off steam. I still wonder how these gypsies did not grab my hair. They called us the mafia, poking at the gun, and apparently they felt themselves such unhappy wanderers that our trick was unacceptable in their minds at all. And all the cars passing by, seeing some kind of conflict on the side of the road, drove by themselves.
Having reached the nearest traffic police post, we told this story, which did not surprise traffic cops at all. These are really Gypsy foreigners, in collusion with the locals, come here using our imperfect laws, have some degree of hypnosis and make people fool around on the highway.
Last year they were taken after they shod someone for a large sum. So they left the police, supposedly to smoke, and washed off, leaving all their documents. Nobody wants to get involved with these gypsies, neither foreign nor Russian.
And they say: the shell does not fall twice in one funnel. Apparently our case was an exception.

Original message
Мы ехали с мужем и сыном “своим ходом” из Якутии до Москвы, и все наше путешествие прошло тихо-мирно без «боевых» потерь, если не считать тех «несчастных» людей, которые слезно просили и молили о помощи и которые обули нас на нескромную сумму. Об этом стоит рассказать, хоть мне и неприятно об этом вспоминать.
А дело было так: едем мы себе потихонечку (это ещё в ту сторону), приближаемся к славному г.Мариинску, на противоположной стороне дороги стоит машина с задраным капотом, а рядом мужчина машет рукой проезжающим мимо лохам из Якутии.
Мой водитель-дальнобойщик-профессионал, памятуя, что на трассе всегда нужно помогать «ближнему», остановился. И тут начался цирк. Мужчина вполне прилично одетый на ломаном русском языке лопотал нам, что «ми», (то есть они) – «больгаре». Им нужно «До Москва», а русские деньги кончились и бензин тоже, а свои больгарские у него нигде не берут. Все это с демонстрацией своих заграничных документов, какой-то валюты. Клялся женой, детьми, аллахом, целуя нам руки и падая на колени перед машиной умолял со словами «помоги почь». Конечно, мы растерялись. Он видя, что мы не совсем понимая, как мы ему можем помочь и денег не даем, решил взять их сам.
Дальше последовал второй акт четко продуманной сцены. Он срывает со своих пальцев две печатки, бросает их мужу в руки и умоляет купить , уверяя, что в ломбарде за них дают 40000 рублей. Мы начали совать их ему обратно, предложили сдать их в ломбард, на что незамедлительно последовал ответ, что у него не берут, потому что нет русского паспорта. Мы предложили ему проехать с нами до города, на что в очередной раз последовал грохот колен о землю и ссылки на отсутствие бензина.
Золото блестело, как у кота одно место, выглядело вполне правдоподобно и натурально, и тут же была продемонстрировна его нефальшивость потиранием об разные части тела. В конце концов, осщастливив его 15000 рублями мы увидели, как он благодарно помахав нам ручкой вслед рванул на последних парах отсутствующего бензина так, что через секунду и след простыл. А к нам тут же пришло понимание, что это обыкновенный цыганский лохотрон, в чем мы и убедились зайдя в ломбард Новосибирска.
Бедный мой муж, он был так обескуражен этим обманом, что места себе не находил. Он зарекся раз и навсегда останавливаться на трассе, даже если там кто-то будет умирать и прыгать под колеса, прося помощи. Вообщем, проглотили мы эту историю, но она на этом не закончилась.
Видимо я невольно выпросила своими мыслями у судьбы встречу с этими людьми ещё раз. Мы не поверили своим глазам, когда уже ехали обратно и на границе Омской и Новосибирской области опять увидели знакомую картину. Наш «больгарский приятель» призывно махал нам рукой, видимо хотел вернуть, то что взял ранее. Только теперь он был «румином» и ему нужно было ехать «до Чита». Плюясь от злости, мы остановились, муж схватил шокер и мы вышли из машины. Он нас не узнал, но начав заученную байку и видя наши лица стал пятиться назад. Что было дальше — помню смутно, треск этого шокера, крики, из машины выскочили цыганки. Стали хватать камини, тут же появилась вторая машины, из которой выскочили мужики.
В итоге их было 5 мужчин и три женщины. Сергей схватил пистолет, счастье, что он был воздушный, а то бы мы точно совершили преступление. Толпа отступила, Сергей хватал этого больгарина за грудки, и орал: «Помнишь меня?» «Это били не ми», говорили цыгане. В конце концов, прооравшись друг на друга, напугав нашего ребенка, мы поехали дальше, естественно ничего не добившись, только выпустили пар. Я до сих пор удивляюсь, как эти цыганки мне в волосы не вцепились. Они называли нас мафией, тыча в пистолет, а себя, видимо, чувствовали такими несчастными странниками, что наша выходка была недопустима в их сознании никак. И все проезжающие мимо машины, видя на обочине какой-то конфликт, так и ехали себе мимо.
Доехав до ближайшего поста ГИБДД, мы рассказали эту историю, чем нисколько не удивили гаишников. Это действительно иностранцы-цыгане, в сговоре с местными, приезжают сюда, пользуясь нашими несовершенными законами, обладают в какой-то степени гипнозом и дурят людей на трассе.
В прошлом году их взяли, после того, как они кого-то обули на крупную сумму. Так они вышли из милиции, якобы покурить, и смылись, оставив все свои документы. Никто с ними не хочет связываться с этими цыганами, ни с иностранными, ни с русскими.
А говорят: снаряд два раза в одну воронку не падает. Видимо наш случай был исключением.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!