Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Establish who owns the Internet troll page

lastonogoe

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to the forum, not a detective, an ordinary person. I need advice: there is a person who periodically rude to me or even threatens from his fake VK page on various forums. I want to establish his real identity, is it possible? I doubt that an appeal to the Ministry of Internal Affairs will give anything, since the police in the place where I live only come to the bodies and as such I have no super compelling reasons. Well, he is rude, he recently wrote something like "I want to trample and destroy you," he speaks pejoratively about the members of the Internet community that I administer.

Please advise what can be done in this situation. At least you want to know a real person, otherwise you won't even go to court if something happens.

Thank you.

Тролль.jpg

Original message
Здравствуйте,

Я новичок на форуме, не детектив, обычный человек. Нужен совет: есть человек, периодически хамящий мне или даже угрожающий со своей фейковой странички ВК на разных форумах. Хочу установить его реальную личность, возможно ли это? Сомневаюсь, что обращение в МВД что-то даст, так как полиция в том месте, где я живу, приезжает только на трупы и как таковых супер веских оснований у меня нет. Ну хамит, написал недавно что-то вроде " я хочу вас растоптать и уничтожить", уничижительно отзывается о членах интернет-сообщества, которое я администрирую.

Посоветуйте, пожалуйста, что можно сделать в данной ситуации. Хотя бы реальную личность знать хочется, а то даже в суд не обратиться в случае чего.

Спасибо.

Тролль.jpg
Last edited by a moderator:

balagar74

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I believe that it is necessary to write a complaint to the VK administration, block this person, and looking for him is the last thing

Original message
Считаю,что необходимо написать жалобу в администрацию ВК,заблокировать данного человека,а заниматься его поиском дело последнее

Olga Piter

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
You can take the IP addresses of visits to the page, the phone number when registering. But if through vpn and the server is not in the rf and cis, then nothing, only intelligence and interpol)

Original message
Можно взять айпи адреса заходов на страничку, номер телефона при регистрации. Но если через впн и сервер не в рф и снг-то никак, только разведка и интерпол)

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I believe that it is necessary to write a complaint to the VK administration, block this person, and looking for him is the last thing
Thank you!

Original message
Считаю,что необходимо написать жалобу в администрацию ВК,заблокировать данного человека,а заниматься его поиском дело последнее
Спасибо!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
You can take the IP addresses of visits to the page, the phone number when registering. But if through vpn and the server is not in the rf and cis, then nothing, only intelligence and interpol)
Thank you!

Original message
Можно взять айпи адреса заходов на страничку, номер телефона при регистрации. Но если через впн и сервер не в рф и снг-то никак, только разведка и интерпол)
Спасибо!

ArthurLatAm

Вице-Президент МОД
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.generalpilatam.com
This is possible only if the person at the other end is a “kettle” in IT technologies. Although it is difficult, especially if he is not in the Russian Federation or uses a proxy.

Original message
Это возможно только в случае, если человек на том конце «чайник» в IT технологиях. Хотя и то сложно, особенно, если он находится не в РФ или использует прокси.

Алексей С

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to the forum, not a detective, an ordinary person. I need advice: there is a person who periodically rude to me or even threatens from his fake VK page on various forums. I want to establish his real identity, is it possible? I doubt that an appeal to the Ministry of Internal Affairs will give anything, since the police in the place where I live only come to the bodies and as such I have no super compelling reasons. Well, he is rude, he recently wrote something like "I want to trample and destroy you," he speaks pejoratively about the members of the Internet community that I administer.

Please advise what can be done in this situation. At least you want to know a real person, otherwise you won't even go to court if something happens.

Thank you.

View attachment 8750
Good day. In addition to the fact that colleagues have already answered you, I will add that the chances of identifying a villain increase if he trolls you in different places using different accounts - you can try some stable signs (the same username) to establish.

Well, the second (parallel) direction is the establishment of persons who have a motive for this. And then dance from them.

In general, there is no answer and cannot be - each case is unique and requires a separate approach.

Original message
Здравствуйте,

Я новичок на форуме, не детектив, обычный человек. Нужен совет: есть человек, периодически хамящий мне или даже угрожающий со своей фейковой странички ВК на разных форумах. Хочу установить его реальную личность, возможно ли это? Сомневаюсь, что обращение в МВД что-то даст, так как полиция в том месте, где я живу, приезжает только на трупы и как таковых супер веских оснований у меня нет. Ну хамит, написал недавно что-то вроде " я хочу вас растоптать и уничтожить", уничижительно отзывается о членах интернет-сообщества, которое я администрирую.

Посоветуйте, пожалуйста, что можно сделать в данной ситуации. Хотя бы реальную личность знать хочется, а то даже в суд не обратиться в случае чего.

Спасибо.

View attachment 8750
Добрый день. Помимо того, что вам уже ответили коллеги, добавлю, что шансы на установление негодяя увеличиваются, если он тролит вас в разных местах, используя разные аккаунты - можно попробовать какие-то устойчивые признаки (тот же юзернейм) установить.

Ну и второе (параллельное) направление - это установление лиц, имеющих на это мотив. А дальше плясать уже от них.

В общем ответа нет и быть не может - каждый случай уникален и требует отдельного подхода.

OldWhiteCat

Private access level
Reaction score
If I understood correctly, someone specific and specifically in VK is trying to troll you.
Without being a detective, I would follow the path
1. Shake VK support by sending a request to the police and a copy to VK. This may come in handy later. It won't help right away. VK - by itself (unprintable word).
2. To understand the reason, that is, to answer the question "what for?" The circle of faces will sharply narrow.
3. Provoke a troll with a message or threat by email. It is immediately clear where the letter came from and along what chain. Methods are essentially manipulation and provocation. The task is to unbalance and force to open up.
4. Answers to trolling in a mocking, but extremely correct tone, for example, expressing doubts about the presence of cognitive function; the recent exit from the area where there was a rooster; doubts about the ability to act of a sexual nature, etc ...
Well, after it is possible to calculate - half a brick solves the issue. You can't be whole, you can hurt

Original message
Если я правильно понял - вас пытается троллить кто-то конкретный и конкретно в ВК.
Не будучи детективом, я пошел бы по пути
1. Потрясти поддержку ВК, направив запрос в полицию и копию в ВК. Это может пригодиться потом. Сразу не поможет. ВК - сама по себе (непечатное слово).
2. Понять, причину, то есть ответить на вопрос "нафига?". Круг лиц резко сузится.
3. Спровоцировать тролля на сообщение или угрозу по электронке. Там сразу ясно откуда и по какой цепочке прошли письмо. Методы - по сути манипулирование и провокации. Задача вывести из равновесия и заставить раскрыться.
4. Ответы на троллинг в издевательском, но предельно корректном тоне, например выразить сомнения в наличии когнитивной функции; недавнему выходу с зоны, где был петухом; сомнений в способности к действиям сексуального характера и тп...
Ну и после того как удастся вычислить - половинка кирпича решает вопрос. Целым нельзя, можно зашибить

Детективное агентство Израиль.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Didn't you think that he can create a bunch of accounts? Or maybe he has

Original message
Вы не думали , что он может создать куча аккаунтов? А может он и имеет

balagar74

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message
Вы не думали , что он может создать куча аккаунтов? А может он и имеет
Все может быть