Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

¿Privación de los derechos parentales?

A

Anonymous

Good afternoon. Is it possible (and if \ "yes \", then what will be the price of the issue) to deprive the ex-wife of the parental rights? There are no formal grounds (drug addict, alcoholic, etc.). There is an extreme degree of mental instability, not registered. My daughter is 3 years old. I would be grateful for the answer. Sergei

Original message
Добрый день,
Возможно ли (и если \"да\", то какова будет цена вопроса) лишения родительских прав бывшей жены? Формальных оснований (наркоманка, алкоголичка
и т.п.)нет. Есть крайняя степень психической неустойчивости, на учете не состоит. Дочке сейчас 3 годика. Буду благодарен за ответ. Сергей

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Miembro del equipo
Nivel de acceso privado
Full members of NP "MOD"
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Sergey. We cannot help you.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Сергей. Мы не сможем Вам помочь.
Puntuación de reacción
Россия, г. Нижний Новгород. +7-903-600-08-70.
Sitio web
o-d-b.ru
You can get all the advice ............. I came across this question and worked! Write! Although the old message, but I still think that you still haven’t solved the questions! And I am 100% sure

Original message
Всю консультацию вы можите получить ............. с этим вопросом я сталкивался и работал! Пишите! Хоть и старое сообщение , но я всётаки думаю что вопросы ВЫ так и не решили! Причем уверен на 100%
A

Anonymous

Сергей3 с сайта dijo:
Good afternoon,
Is it possible (and if \ "yes \", then what will be the price of the issue) of depriving the parental rights of the ex-wife? Formal grounds (addict, alcoholic
etc.) no. There is an extreme degree of mental instability, not registered. My daughter is 3 years old. I would be grateful for the answer. Sergei

Please specify what I would like. Deprive of parental rights or pick up a child. The difference is significant. There is always a legal way out of any situation.

Original message
Сергей3 с сайта dijo:
Добрый день,
Возможно ли (и если \"да\", то какова будет цена вопроса) лишения родительских прав бывшей жены? Формальных оснований (наркоманка, алкоголичка
и т.п.)нет. Есть крайняя степень психической неустойчивости, на учете не состоит. Дочке сейчас 3 годика. Буду благодарен за ответ. Сергей

Уточните, пожалуйста, чего бы хотелось. Лишить родительских прав или забрать ребёнка. Разница существенная. Законный выход есть всегда и из любой ситуации.