Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

find person

A

Anonymous

I want to find my father’s sister, a lot of time has passed, many documents have been destroyed, and without this it’s difficult to find a person. I went to the information. which settled in the archives of the Moscow Region Prosecutor’s Office, where my father worked after the war and the beginning in the 1950s, I asked for any information about his daughter’s name and any other information. Where I was refused, referring to the Law prohibiting the issuance and dissemination of such data. Can you help me. I have a letter from the prosecutor’s office, scanned

Original message
Я хочу найти свою сестру по отцу, прошло много времени, многие документы унистожены, и без этого сложно искать человека. Я вышла на информацию. которая осела в архиве прокуратуры Московской области, где мой отец работал после войны и начало в 1950 -х годах, Я запросила, дать любую информацию об имени его дочери, и любую другую информацию. Где мне было отказано, ссылаясь на Закон запрета выдачи и распространения таких данных. Сможете ли Вы мне помочь. Письмо из прокуратуры у меня есть, отсканировано

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Miembro del equipo
Nivel de acceso privado
Full members of NP "MOD"
Puntuación de reacción
Sitio web
o-d-b.ru
Provide information known to you.

Original message
Сообщите известную Вам информацию.