Contactez-nous dans Messengers ou par téléphone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone phone
+79214188555

Favorite cuisine and favorite dishes

Дима-Минск

Niveau d'accès privé
Inscrit
24 Juil. 2010
Score de réaction
Site web
detective-in-minsk.mozello.ru
Guys suggest tutu to spread their favorite dishes, not everyday but that you cook only on holidays.
I will always start first:
My favorite dish is manti, cooked in Uzbek (my dad and uncle were born in Uzbekistan, my grandfather served there, and my grandmother always spoiled us with manti)
Next, I will tell you the recipe for preparing manti according to Karshidaryinsky and one story that happened to me in Minsk.
Marshmallows in Karshidarya style are prepared as follows: lamb mixes, finely chopped purple onions and boiled potatoes (potato delicacy in Uzbekistan) are mixed in different proportions, then it is all sealed in an envelope from dough, like dumplings, and cooked in a mantyshin for a couple of 45 minutes. Manti are eaten by hands, the most delicious there is the juice that makes minced meat.
Now the story: in 2003, I worked with one girl together, it’s clear that when for 8-10 hours together an intimate relationship cannot help but arise and somehow she tells me, you got me to tell you about Manty, I want to try, I have wife at home, her husband, i.e. you can’t cook at home, near the circus we had a restaurant UZBEKISTON then I called, they say we do manti, well, I invited her there.
For 50 minutes we waited until they brought in manti, as a result they brought: the manti was opened all the juice was drained from it, minced beef and there a couple of onion feathers. I immediately called the administrator and asked to invite the cook, an Uzbek came out about 50-55 years old and asked what I was not happy with, I burst out for 20 minutes with a speech how they are preparing mana in Uzbekistan, and you did not know what he brought to me. He looked at me for 1 minute, went to the kitchen after 5 minutes, came back with a bottle of cognac and two skewers of barbecue, saying, today, I’m here to go, for no reason, not paying.
Then when I told this baht he laughed for a long time and always sentenced, the first time I saw that the Russian mug learned the Uzbek manti to cook.

Guys lay out their favorite recipes and maybe stories related to them

Original message
Парни предлагаю туту выкладывать любимые всо блюда, не повседневные а которые готовите только по праздникам.
Я как всегда начну первый:
Мое любимое блюдо манты, приготовленные по узбекски (у меня папа и дядя родились в Узбекистане, дед там служил, и бабушка всегда баловала нас мантами)
Далее расскажу рецепт приготовление мантов по Каршидарьински и одну историю, которая произошла со мной в Минске.
Манты по каршидарьински готовятся следующим образом: в расных пропорциях перемешивается фарш баранины, мелко нарезанный фиолетовый лук и отварная картошка (в Узбекистане картошка деликатес), потом это все запечатывается в конверт из теста, на подобие пельменей и готовится в мантышнице на пару 45 минут. Едятся манты руками, самое вкусное там это сок, который выделяет фарш.
теперь история: в 2003 году работал я с одной девушкой вместе, понятно, что когда по 8-10 часов вместе интимных отношений не может не возникнуть и вот как то она мне говорит, достал ты мне уже про манты рассказывать, хочу попробовать, у меня жена дома, у нее муж, т.е. в домашних условиях не приготовиш, возле цирка у нас тогда был ресторан УЗБЕКИСТОН я позвонил, говорят манты делаем, ну и пригласил я ее туда.
50 минут мы ждали пока принисут манты, в результате приносят: мант вскрыт весь сок из него слит, фарш из говядины и там пару перьев лука. Я сразу позвал администратора и попросил пригласить повара, вышел узбек лет 50-55 и спросил чем я не доволе, я на 20 минут разразился речью как в узбекистане готовят ман,,ты и срав,нил с тем, что он мне принес. Он посмотрел на меня 1 минуту ушел на кухню через 5 минут вернулся с бутылкой коньяка и двумя шампурами шашлыка, со словами, ты сегодн,я сдес,ь ,ни за что ,не, платиш.
Потом когда я рассказал это бате он долго смеялся и всегда приговаривал, первый раз вижу, чтоб русская рожа учила узбка манты готовить.

Парни выкладывайте свои любимые рецепты и может истории с ними свзанные

Дима-Минск

Niveau d'accès privé
Inscrit
24 Juil. 2010
Score de réaction
Site web
detective-in-minsk.mozello.ru
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there are more than a dozen recipes in olivier, I read an article about how a Westerner brought a recipe to Russia and then got really upset about how Russian oliviers eat, you can search the Internet, very informatively and read about Caesar salad on Wikipedia

Original message
Нууууууууууууууууууу у оливье больше десятка рецептов, я читал статью как один западник привез рецеп в Россию а потом сильно разачеровался от того, как оливье русские едят, можеш поискать в интернете, очень позновательно и еще про салат цезарь на википедии почитай