Contactez-nous dans Messengers ou par téléphone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone phone
+79214188555

Website for business

peno

Зарегистрированный
Inscrit
20 Janv. 2014
Score de réaction
Site web
siskar.ru
Good day! Immediately, I apologize to the moderators, maybe the wrong place for the announcement. There is a domain and site siskar suitable for this business. DOG 10% 1 PR, sorry disappears (Ready to discuss the sale, I can help with filling and finishing. Thank you all.

Original message
Добрый день! Сразу извиняюсь, перед модераторами, может не то место для объявления. Есть подходящий для этого бизнеса домен и сайт siskarСОБАКАru тиц 10 пиар 1, жалко пропадает( Готов обсудить продажу, могу помочь с наполнением и доводкой. Всем спасибо.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Membre du Staff
Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
1 Janv. 1970
Score de réaction
Site web
o-d-b.ru
Price?

Original message
Цена?

peno

Зарегистрированный
Inscrit
20 Janv. 2014
Score de réaction
Site web
siskar.ru
The price is negotiable, it all depends on the additional task (fitting to a specific legal entity or person). I think the base price here [DLMURL] https://mysitecost.ru/analyze/siskar.ru [/ DLMURL], and taking into account a beautiful domain with indicators, the fair price is 30 thousand rubles. The rest can be ordered from another webmaster or for a small surcharge from me.

Original message
Цена договорная, всё зависит от дополнительного задания (подгонки под конкретное юр. лицо или человека). Думаю базовая цена тут [DLMURL]https://mysitecost.ru/analyze/siskar.ru[/DLMURL] , а с учетом красивого домена с показателями, справедливая цена 30 тыс. руб. Остальное можно будет до заказать у другого веб мастера или за небольшую доплату у меня.
Dernière modification par un modérateur:

Президент IAPD
Membre du Staff
Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
1 Janv. 1970
Score de réaction
Site web
o-d-b.ru
The price, to put it mildly, is very, very high.
I think you will remain with this domain ...

Original message
Цена, очень мягко сказано - очень и очень завышена.
Думаю Вы с этим доменом и останетесь...

peno

Зарегистрированный
Inscrit
20 Janv. 2014
Score de réaction
Site web
siskar.ru
Well, if you consider the fact that both the domain is beautiful and there are some indicators, and the design is ready (by the way, it’s not bad, by the way), then the price parameter, by now, is not overrated. Again, of course, you can take and register a new domain (by the way, the history of this since 2009) and wait for the weather by the sea, according to indicators, and even this will not be free)

Original message
Ну если рассмотреть тот факт, что и домен красивый и показатели, кое какие есть, и дизайн готовый (кстати вроде неплохой), то параметр цена, по нынешним временам, не так и завышен. Опять же конечно можно взять и зарегать новый домен (кстати история этого с 2009 г.) и ждать у моря погоды, по показателям и даже это будет не бесплатно)

Президент IAPD
Membre du Staff
Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
1 Janv. 1970
Score de réaction
Site web
o-d-b.ru
The text is not original ...
Not interested...
Sit, wait by the sea for the weather ...

Original message
Текст не оригинальный...
Не интересно...
Сидите, ждите у моря погоды...

peno

Зарегистрированный
Inscrit
20 Janv. 2014
Score de réaction
Site web
siskar.ru
So for sure!) The text cannot be original, it is sharpened for a specific task and rewritten. I wonder what price this resource would be sold for?) I think it's not cheap. In addition, I think the services in this industry are not cheap and the amount described above is just a penny)

Original message
Так точно!) Текст и не может быть оригинальным, он затачивается под конкретную задачу и переписывается. Интересно, за какую бы цену продавался этот ресурс?) Думаю не дёшево. К тому же думаю услуги в этой индустрии не дёшевы и выше описанная сумма просто копейки)

Президент IAPD
Membre du Staff
Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
1 Janv. 1970
Score de réaction
Site web
o-d-b.ru
So you compared ...
I told you everything.