Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Mai 26, 2009
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
It makes you think about "Ivanes who do not remember kinship" ...

Original message
Заставляет призадуматься об "Иванах не помнящих родства"...

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Сergey disse:
Everything is cool, but why?
To the fact that we must not forget about the past.

Original message
Сergey disse:
Все классно а к чему Это?
К тому, что нельзя забывать о прошлом.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Мишина Татьяна disse:
Andrei Nikolaevich, thank you very much. This is "my topic." For many years I have been searching for relatives of soldiers whose remains are now found by search units. I call, write to children, grandchildren, and even the wives of our liberators and victors were even alive. So far, those small rarities belonging to those who went to war and never returned have been sacredly kept in families -
photos, letters. When you dial the phone of the alleged relatives, the heart is beating; do you think how they will react? do they remember? Do they need it? But, fortunately, most of those who simply sacredly remember their fathers and grandfathers. They remember everything that can be remembered about 20-30 year olds, carefully store their photographs, sometimes things ....
Now, when we are being forced to review history, review values that our soldiers fought for and recaptured, there are people who refresh memory, strengthen it, and bring ever newer moments to that terrible war. My associates and I returned thousands of soldiers home. Thousands have learned the resting place of their loved ones, who previously considered them missing. I really hope that such events will strengthen the memory of our people and the people in general.

Thank.
I am proud that you are at our Forum!

Original message
Мишина Татьяна disse:
Андрей Николаевич, спасибо большое. Это "моя тема" Много лет я занимаюсь поисками родных солдат, чьи останки сейчас находят поисковые отряды. Я звоню, пишу детям, внукам, а были даже живы жены наших освободителей и победителей. Пока еще в семьях свято хранят те небольшие раритеты, принадлежащие тем кто ущел на войну и больше уже не вернулся -
фотографии, письма. Когда набираешь телефон предполагаемых родных сердце стучит т думаешь, как отнесутся? помнят ли? надо ли им это? Но , к счастью, большинство тех, кто просто свято помнит своих отцов, дедов. Помнят о них все что можно помнить о 20-30 летних , бережно хранят их фотокарточки, иногда вещи....
Сейчас, когда нам навязывают пересмотр истории, пересмотр ценностей, за которые боролись и отвоевали наши солдаты есть люди, которые освежают память , укрепляют ее и вносят все более новые моменты в ту страшную войну. Я и мои единомышленники вернули тысячи солдат домой. Тысячи узнали место упокоения своих близких, ранее считавшие их без вести пропавшими. Очень надеюсь что такие события будут укреплять Память нашего народа да и народа вообще.

Спасибо.
Я горжусь, что Вы находитесь у нас на Форуме!

Георгий Ахенко

Private access level
Entrou
Dez 10, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
thank. Now similar (SS troops kill civilians) events take place in Slavyansk, the junta army surrounded the city, and used weapons and there are already dead among the self-defense forces at checkpoints. I’ll give a link to a site where you can listen to the operational information radio channel; there you can hear radio communication on smartphones of southeast activists who are at checkpoints around Slavyansk, listen to gentlemen, this is very relevant. https://sait-nata3.iapd.info/ en /% D1% 80% D ...% B7% D0% B5 /

Original message
спасибо. сейчас подобные (войска СС убивают мирных граждан) события происходят в Славянске, город окружила армия хунты, и применила оружие и есть уже погибшие среди сил самообороны на блок-постах. дам ссылку на сайт на котором можно прослушать радио-канал оперативной информации там слышно общение по рации на смартфонах активистов юго-востока которые стоят на блок-постах вокруг Славянска, послушайте господа это очень актуально https://sait-nata3.iapd.info/ru/%D1%80%D ... %B7%D0%B5/

Татьяна 49

Private access level
Entrou
Nov 23, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Mishina Tatyana wrote:
Andrei Nikolaevich, thank you very much. This is "my topic." For many years I have been searching for relatives of soldiers whose remains are now found by search units. I call, write to children, grandchildren, and even the wives of our liberators and victors were even alive. So far, those small rarities belonging to those who went to war and never returned have been sacredly kept in families -
photos, letters. When you dial the phone of the alleged relatives, the heart is beating; do you think how they will react? do they remember? Do they need it? But, fortunately, most of those who simply sacredly remember their fathers and grandfathers. They remember everything that can be remembered about 20-30 year olds, carefully store their photographs, sometimes things ....
Now, when we are being forced to review history, review values that our soldiers fought for and recaptured, there are people who refresh memory, strengthen it, and bring ever newer moments to that terrible war. My associates and I returned thousands of soldiers home. Thousands have learned the resting place of their loved ones, who previously considered them missing. I really hope that such events will strengthen the memory of our people and the people in general.

I fully support, my son and I help as much as we can. The song, especially nowadays, is beating in the heart. We remember and are proud. Thank you, Andrey Nikolaevich.

Original message
Мишина Татьяна писал(а):
Андрей Николаевич, спасибо большое. Это "моя тема" Много лет я занимаюсь поисками родных солдат, чьи останки сейчас находят поисковые отряды. Я звоню, пишу детям, внукам, а были даже живы жены наших освободителей и победителей. Пока еще в семьях свято хранят те небольшие раритеты, принадлежащие тем кто ущел на войну и больше уже не вернулся -
фотографии, письма. Когда набираешь телефон предполагаемых родных сердце стучит т думаешь, как отнесутся? помнят ли? надо ли им это? Но , к счастью, большинство тех, кто просто свято помнит своих отцов, дедов. Помнят о них все что можно помнить о 20-30 летних , бережно хранят их фотокарточки, иногда вещи....
Сейчас, когда нам навязывают пересмотр истории, пересмотр ценностей, за которые боролись и отвоевали наши солдаты есть люди, которые освежают память , укрепляют ее и вносят все более новые моменты в ту страшную войну. Я и мои единомышленники вернули тысячи солдат домой. Тысячи узнали место упокоения своих близких, ранее считавшие их без вести пропавшими. Очень надеюсь что такие события будут укреплять Память нашего народа да и народа вообще.

Полностью поддерживаю,мы с сынишкой помогаем,чем можем.Песня,особенно,в нынешнее время,стучит в сердце.Мы помним и гордимся.Спасибо,Андрей Николаевич.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Entrou
Dez 5, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
I am joining. Once, a long time ago, when he was returning from a bicycle training, he turned around the corner to the square and got to the set, where a film about the war was shot. It was full of German soldiers. Somehow it immediately became a little shitty. It was after that determined that the Germans and ours peacefully smoke. But the more that way home did not return. I traveled around this place.

Original message
Присоединяюсь. Как-то раз, давно это было, возвращаясь с велотренировки, из-за угла вывернул на площадь и попал на съемочную площадку, где снимался фильм о войне. Было полно немецких солдат. Как-то сразу хреновато стало. Это уже после определил, что немцы и наши миролюбиво покуривают. Но больше той дорогой домой не возвращался. Объезжал это место.

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Entrou
Jan 6, 2012
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
poisksvoih.ru
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич disse:

A little about the creators of the clip and song: Ilyas Autov with the main cast in the clip - the twin brothers Samoilov. : For three days, the "Song of War" of the Kazakhstan group "Motor-Roller" became a hit on the Internet

https://zakon.ru/Blogs/operacionnaya_sis ... riski / 9829

TEXT
Woke up everyone who slept
Something exploded in the sky
I opened my window and looked up
And here they say to me from behind:
"Look, they bomb again!" -
And I answered: "Yes, it's just fireworks!".
Who is the answer ?! Who talked ?!
After all, I was alone in the apartment!
I live with my mother - I have probably been sleeping for a long time.
I turned around, what kind of nonsense
Before me stood my grandfather,
My grandfather, who was killed in the 45th.
Overcoat, cap, PPSh,
And I stood barely breathing
And shook his head to drive away a dream,
But grandfather didn’t think about leaving
He asked for a drink of water,
Then he said: "Sit down grandson, why stand!".
Opposite my grandfather, I sat
And as if looking in a mirror
And the smoke of the shag stranger inhaled to me,
And he smoked and said
About where he fought, where he was
And how on the Oder a shell hit him.
Then his gaze became thoughtful,
And my grandfather was silent for a long time,
Then he sighed and said: "Tell me a grandson,
Why do you live like this
It's like chewing your shoe
It’s as if life is a complete ailment for you ?! "
I was confused, but then,
He dumped everything with a herd:
That modern man is such rubbish
That I don’t goat the goat
That conscience has died in people
And that washing them is not enough in the world of baths.
I was still shouting something
But then the fist fell to the table,
My grandfather drilled me with a burning scary look:
"Would you take a look from the side,
My grandson, the essence of your life
And then you would not speak like that at all!
You were talented, loved everyone
But buried everything in money
I was looking for a clue to the meaning of life, and now ?!
You are looking for women on the side, forgot about the son and wife,
And between the world and you there is a steel door.
Really for your squabble,
For bread and catcher bag,
We died under the fire of Nazi rats
Eh, there’s no Hitler on you,
Then if you understood in an hour,
The whole value of life
Its charm, its meaning! "
Already the dawn was entering my house
And the birds sang outside the window
The soldier disappeared and I suddenly began to understand:
There is war in any of us
I don’t know whose fault it is
And we can’t perish on it guys!
There is war in any of us
I don't know whose fault it is
And we can’t perish on it guys!
(Text from blog light_messiah)

Original message
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич disse:

Немного о создателях клипа и песни : Ильяс Аутов с исполнителями главных ролей в клипе - братьями близнецами Самойловыми. : За три дня «Песня о войне» казахстанской группы «Motor-Roller» стала хитом в Интернете

https://zakon.ru/Blogs/operacionnaya_sis ... riski/9829

ТЕКСТ
Проснулись все кому спалось,
На небе что-то взорвалось,
Я распахнул своё окно и глянул вверх,
И тут мне сзади говорят:
"Ты посмотри, опять бомбят!" -
А я в ответ: "Да это ж просто фейерверк!".
Кому ответ?! Кто говорил?!
Ведь я один в квартире был!
Живу у матери - давно, наверно, спит.
Я обернулся, что за бред,
Передо мной стоял мой дед,
Мой дед, который в 45-м был убит.
Шинель, пилотка, ППШ,
А я стоял едва дыша,
И головой своей мотал, чтоб сон прогнать,
Но дед не думал уходить,
Он попросил воды испить,
Потом сказал: "Присядем внук, к чему стоять!".
Напротив деда я сидел
И словно в зеркало глядел,
И дым махорки незнакомый мне вдыхал,
А он курил и говорил,
Про то где воевал, где был
И как на Одере в него снаряд попал.
Тут его взгляд задумчив стал,
И дед надолго замолчал,
Потом вздохнул и произнес: "Скажи мне внук,
Ты отчего же так живешь,
Как будто свой башмак жуешь,
Как будто жизнь для тебя сплошной недуг?!".
Я растерялся, но потом,
Ему все вывалил гуртом:
Что современный человек такая дрянь,
Что я ишачу на козла,
Что в людях совесть умерла,
И что отмыться им не хватит в мире бань.
Я что-то там еще кричал,
Но тут кулак на стол упал,
Горящим страшным взглядом дед меня сверлил:
"Тебе б со стороны взглянуть,
Мой внук, на жизни твоей суть
И ты б тогда совсем не так заговорил!
Ты был талантлив, всех любил,
Но все в деньгах похоронил,
Искал разгадку смысла жизни, а теперь?!
Ты ищешь баб на стороне, забыл о сыне и жене,
И между миром и тобой стальная дверь.
Неужто ради ваших склок,