Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Attraction to confidential cooperation

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Dez 27, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Роман Худяков disse:
Sevhelp disse:
This law would be great for our hands. Igor, do you think the topic “interaction with law enforcement agencies” deserves a separate thread? I think it would be a useful experience for everyone, first of all, to avoid fraud.

Alexander!
The fact that the Law will untie my hands - I strongly disagree !!
Laws are created in order to limit. But interaction with existing ones is real.
But slippery;)
Yours faithfully
Hello Roman! Maybe you're right, but as an opportunity to legalize and start your own interesting business, it would not be bad.
And given the experience of real work (actually outside the legal field), I think the legalized option also has the right to life. ;)
Sincerely, Alexander

Original message
Роман Худяков disse:
Sevhelp disse:
Нам бы этот закон здорово руки развязал. Игорь, как ты думаешь, тема "взаимодействие с правоохранительными органами" заслуживает отдельной ветки ? Мне кажется это был бы полезный опыт для всех, прежде всего, чтобы избегать подстав.

Александр!
То что Закон развяжет руки - я не согласен категорически!!
Законы создаются для того что-бы ограничивать. А вот взаимодействие с действующими - это реально.
Но скользко ;)
С уважением
Здравствуй Роман ! Может ты и прав, но как возможность легализации и начала собственного интересного дела было бы не плохо.
А учитывая опыт реальной работы (фактически вне правового поля), думаю узаконенный вариант тоже имеет право на жизнь. ;)
С уважением, Александр

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Entrou
Jun 24, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
Роман Худяков disse:
Sevhelp disse:
This law would be great for our hands. Igor, do you think the topic “interaction with law enforcement agencies” deserves a separate thread? I think it would be a useful experience for everyone, first of all, to avoid fraud.

Alexander!
The fact that the Law will untie my hands - I strongly disagree !!
Laws are created in order to limit. But interaction with existing ones is real.
But slippery;)
Yours faithfully

Roman, support! With us, this law only made it possible to legalize and start paying taxes! : lol: And they registered everyone, they control ...
Interaction with existing ones is mainly on a personal level, although, as far as I know, people officially help bodies, and they ...

Original message
Роман Худяков disse:
Sevhelp disse:
Нам бы этот закон здорово руки развязал. Игорь, как ты думаешь, тема "взаимодействие с правоохранительными органами" заслуживает отдельной ветки ? Мне кажется это был бы полезный опыт для всех, прежде всего, чтобы избегать подстав.

Александр!
То что Закон развяжет руки - я не согласен категорически!!
Законы создаются для того что-бы ограничивать. А вот взаимодействие с действующими - это реально.
Но скользко ;)
С уважением

Роман, поддерживаю ! У нас этот закон только дал возможность легализоваться и начать платить налоги ! :lol: И на учет всех поставили, контролируют...
Взаимодействие с действующими - в основном на личном уровне, хотя, насколько я знаю, народ и официально органам помогает, а они им...

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Dez 27, 2010
Reaction score
Pontos
That is why the experience of Russian colleagues is useful, including, thanks !!!

Original message
Вот поэтому опыт российских коллег и полезен, в том числе, спасибо !!!
Entrou
Mar 10, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Днепропетровск, +38 068 404 92 85(Билайн),+38 066
Website
iapd.info
Guys, in addition to what Roman said: the mabus works in two hypermarkets, has already told someone and for which sho verbanul (I apologize in advance if I didn’t understand correctly) looks from the side as praise to my beloved, I posted my photo, let the country know the hero in person, but and so it is clear to everyone that the Security Council of any enterprise, company, etc., etc. acting on the basis of agents. From my own experience I’ll say that the main part of theft in trade is not sellers, cashiers, security guards, movers, but just those who require the same Sbshnikov and put things in order: receivers, merchandisers, store managers etc. e. middle and top command staff! Here you can’t do without any special knowledge of financial activity, because only by passing-by-check can you establish the true extent of theft by officials (by the way, often committed with the complete connivance of the owners of these markets). So, when you step on the tail, you’ll immediately complain to the owner about the actions of the Security Council: they’re sorting into commerce, which they don’t understand. Therefore, attract IT employees (copying the email of employees), copy invoices and other financial docs. with the involvement of an external financier (friend-swat-brother) for analysis, it’s not bad to have the possibility of remote video control by a unit of cameramen. But such events without the sanction of senior officials are not real. Good luck! Sincerely, Igor.

Original message
Парни, в дополнение к сказанному Романом : mабус работает в двух гипермаркетах,рассказал уже кого и за шо вербанул(заранее извиняюсь если не правильно понял) выглядит со стороны как хвала себе любимому,выложил свое фото-пусть страна знает героя в лицо,но ведь всем и так понятно, что СБ любого предприятия,фирмы и т.д и т.п. действует опираясь на агентуру.По своему опыту скажу ,что основная часть хищений в торговле это не продавцы,кассиры,охранники,грузчики, а как раз те кто с этих самых СБшников и требует-наведите порядок:приемщики,товароведы,зав.маги т.е. средний и высший нач.состав!Вот тут уже без специальных знаний по фин.деятельности не обойтись, ибо только проверкой "сдал-принял" можно установить истинные размеры хищений должностными лицами(кстати зачастую совершающимися при полном попустительстве самих хозяев этих маркетов).И бывает так,когда наступишь на хвост-сразу жалоба хозяину на действия СБ:типа лезут в коммерцию,в которой не разбираются.Поэтому привлекай ITшников(перлюстрация эл.почты сотрудников),копируй накладные и прочие фин.док. с привлечением для анализа финансиста со стороны(друг-сват-брат),очень не плохо иметь возможность удаленного видеоконтроля подразделением камерменов.Но такие мероприятия без санкции высших чинов не реальны.Желаю удачи!С уважением,Игорь.