Contacte-nos nos messengers ou por telefone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Cheated cheater

A

Anonymous

Hello. I live in the city of Volgograd. I wanted to get a loan to start my own business and applied for an announcement on assistance in obtaining a loan. I gave 3 thousand rubles for the preparation of a package of documents. What is it I do not even know. I made a copy of my passport and TIN, also gave it to a fraudster. I know her cell number - 89050630329. It was introduced by Natalya. She said that they approved the loan, but they did not call me from the bank. She told me to go last week on Wednesday from 9 am to MDM Bank to get a loan and from the morning of Wednesday stopped picking up the phone. So my 3 thousand rubles disappeared. Please understand.

Original message
Здравствуйте. Живу в городе Волгограде. Хотела получить кредит на открытия своего дела и обратилась по объявлению о помощи по получению кредита. Отдала 3 тыс. рублей за подготовку пакета документов. Что это я даже не знаю. Я делала копию паспорта и ИНН, тоже отдала мошеннице. Знаю ее номер сотового - 89050630329. Представлялась Натальей. Сказала что кредит одобрили, но с банка мне не звонили. Сказала поэъехать на прошлой неделе в среду с 9 утра в МДМ банк для получения кредита и с утра среды перестала брать трубку. Так пропали мои 3 тыс. рублей. Прошу разобраться.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Entrou
Jan 1, 1970
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello. Contact the police.

Original message
Здравствуйте. Обратитесь в полицию.
A

Anonymous

Thank you for the answer! And I’m not in danger of anything that I turned to her for a loan? I just don’t know how real brokerage houses and the people who work in them work. I thought she was just working in a bank and looking for customers herself.

Original message
Спасибо Вам за ответ! А мне не грозит ничего что я обратилась к ней за получением кредита? Я просто не знаю как действуют настоящие брокерские конторы и люди, которые в них работают. Я думала она просто работает в банке и ищет клиентов сама.
Entrou
Jan 15, 2011
Reaction score
Pontos
Website
iapd.info
And how did you contact her, where did personal meetings take place? Besides the fact that she is Natalia, she introduced herself as whom she represents the interests of the creditor?
In any case, contact your local police department and describe ALL even SMALL details in the statement, be sure to write down what documents you handed over and their numbers. I am sure you are not the only one in your city who suffered from the activities of this citizen, Natalia, perhaps the police already have similar appeals about her. Another tip: post in the local media (newspapers and the Internet) a description of this fraud, signs of a fraud and leave your contacts. It is possible that other victims who have not contacted law enforcement agencies will contact you and go to the police department with the whole delegation to submit applications.

Original message
А каким образом Вы с ней контактировали, где происходили личные встречи? Кроме того, что она "Наталия", она представилась в качестве кого она предоставляет интересы кредитора?
В любом случае, обращайтесь в местное ОВД и описывайте в заявление ВСЕ даже МЕЛКИЕ подробности, обязательно напишите какие документы Вы передали и их номера. Я уверен Вы не единственная в своем городе потерпевшая от деятельности этой гражданки "Наталии", возможно в полиции уже имеются похожие обращения по ней. Еще совет: разместите в местных СМИ (газеты и интернет) описание данного мошенничества, приметы мошенницы и оставьте свои контакты. Возможно другие потерпевшие, не обратившиеся в правоохранительные органы, с Вами свяжуться и всей делигацией сходите в ОВД для подачи заявлений.
A

Anonymous

The fact is that I don’t even remember what she was wearing, and I won’t describe her face in detail, I only thought about the business that was supposed to open, all my thoughts were occupied with it. Yesterday I called from another number - she picked up the phone, so you can find her. I gave her the last money that was and worried about the documents.

There was only one meeting, and so they talked with calls. From my number. At the meeting, she transferred 1.5 thousand, and on the trail. day my boyfriend met her when I was at work and gave the last 1.5 thousand. That was on Tuesday last week. She said that on Wednesday you should already go to the bank for money, and therefore they gave the last. I went to the bank on Wednesday afternoon and made a credit card because I have to live somehow up to the salary, it’s the 15th. Horror. She at first did not say anything as whom. Well, I thought - a bank employee. She said on Tuesday that she had a friend at MDM Bank and that she had approved the loan. Everything was strange, but I thought about getting a loan and starting to work, but how it turned out ..

Original message
Дело в том что я даже не помню в чем она была одета, да и лицо в деталях не опишу, я думала только о бизнесе, который должен был открыться, все мысли были заняты этим. Вчера звонила с другого номера - она взяла трубку, значит можно ее найти. Я ей отдала последние деньги которые были и за документы переживаю.

Была только одна встреча, а так - разговаривали звонками. С моего номера. При встрече передала 1,5 тыс, а на след. день мой парень встретился с ней когда я была на работе и отдал последние 1,5 тысячи. Это было во вторник на прошлой неделе. Она сказала что в среду нужно уже ехать в банк за деньгами, поэтому и отдали последнее. Я поехала в среду днем в банк и сделала кредитную карту потому что надо как-то до зарплаты жить, она 15го. Ужас.Она сначала ничего не говорила в качестве кого. Ну я думала - работник банка. Во вторник сказала что у нее знакомый в МДМ банке и что одобрили кредит. Странно всё было, но я думала о том что вот получу кредит и начну заниматься деятельностью а вот как вышло..
A

Anonymous

My boyfriend also said that he doesn’t remember what he looked like - he gave the money and that’s it. She didn’t really stand out - some kind of cheap clothes from the market, unpainted, I still thought weird how she works in the bank. She spoke so slowly, calmly. Confidential voice. And that’s it: oops: I’m still worried that if I file a show, they will call me and I have such a job that you can’t take any leave, and the guy too.

Original message
Мой парень тоже сказал что не помнит как выглядела - отдал деньги и всё. Она не особо выделялась - одежда какая-то дешевая с рынка, ненакрашенная, я еще подумала странно, как она в банке работает. Говорила так медленно, спокойно. Голос доверительный. И всё :oops: Еще переживаю что если подам зявление то будут вызывать а у меня такая работа что отпроситься никак нельзя, да и у парня тоже.