Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Ortağımız Federal İcra Servisi'dir.

Katılım
24 Haz 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
They have bases and they (these bases) are good. But competently conduct analytics - this is a fire. Due to the low salary, they don’t really move. Except in cases of so-called "personal interest."

Robert, there’s no problem participating. The only BUT - everyone needs practical tasks. I initially read the theory, give examples. Then I ask questions for the next meeting (practical questions). I try to answer how you can make them. Now my biggest misfortune is the lack of time. For, a lot of work ... 8 pieces.

Original message
Базы есть у них и они (эти базы) хорошие. А вот грамотно провести аналитику - это же увольте. Из-за низкой зарплаты не очень шевелятся. Кроме случаев т.н. "личной заинтересованности".

Роберт, поучаствовать то без проблем. Единственное НО - всем нужны практические задания. Я первоначально читаю теорию, примеры привожу. Потом прошу вопросы к следующей встрече (практические вопросы). Стараюсь ответить, как можно их сделать. Теперь самая большая моя беда - отсутствие времени. Ибо, много работ... 8 штук.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
16 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Yes ... Regarding information from the UFSSP ... They now have even more authority (or rather, not authority, but access to resources) than the police ... Especially with regard to checking the movement of money accounts in banks ... Simplified, so to speak , request pattern ... However, on the issue of competence in the use of available resources, of course, there are no words ... :(

Original message
Да...По поводу информации от УФССП...У них сейчас даже больше полномочий (вернее не полномочий,а доступа к ресурсам),чем у полиции...Особенно касаемо проверки движения денежных счетов по банкам...Упрощенная ,так сказать,схема запросов...Однако по вопросу компетентности использования имеющихся ресурсов- конечно-нет слов... :(

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Санкт-Петербург. +79818128361
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Андрей Захаров' Alıntı:
Yes ... Regarding information from the UFSSP ... They now have even more authority (or rather, not authority, but access to resources) than the police ... Especially with regard to checking the movement of money accounts in banks ... Simplified, so to speak , request pattern ... However, on the issue of competence in the use of available resources, of course, there are no words ... :(
And this is the very thing that is necessary !!!

Original message
Андрей Захаров' Alıntı:
Да...По поводу информации от УФССП...У них сейчас даже больше полномочий (вернее не полномочий,а доступа к ресурсам),чем у полиции...Особенно касаемо проверки движения денежных счетов по банкам...Упрощенная ,так сказать,схема запросов...Однако по вопросу компетентности использования имеющихся ресурсов- конечно-нет слов... :(
А это самое-самое то, что надо!!!

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
30 Haz 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Ростов-на-Дону +7-909-430-33-37
Бедеров Игорь Сергеевич' Alıntı:
Yes Yes Yes. We would have such opportunities.
What is the problem?
I concluded a contract and use it.

Original message
Бедеров Игорь Сергеевич' Alıntı:
Да-да-да. Нам бы такие возможности.
В чем проблема?
Заключил договор и пользую.