Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

To whom the referendum - to whom the criminal ...

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
761496.jpg

When discussing the Crimean problem, seemingly similar stories are constantly mentioned in other countries when a region wants to gain its statehood: Quebec in Canada, Scotland in the UK. Disturbing voices are heard: whether the self-determination of Crimea will push certain parts of our country to exit the Russian Federation - first of all, of course, the Caucasian republics.

I hasten to reassure everyone - to please or upset. A new article 280-1 “Public calls for the implementation of actions aimed at violating the territorial integrity of the Russian Federation” has been introduced into the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. So if the local parliament of a region decides to leave Russian statehood and convenes a referendum, then all the elected representatives will receive up to five years in prison.

So do not confuse us and them.

By the way, the mentioned norm was adopted just before the New Year on December 28, 2013 - the Kiev Maidan at that time was already raging with might and main. Does not suggest any thoughts?

As for my position, I am against separatism and for the inviolability of state borders enshrined in the Helsinki Agreement. But I'm a lawyer, stupid legalist - what to take from me?

[DLMURL] https://echo.msk.ru/blog/reznik_h/1276664-echo/ [/ DLMURL]

Original message
761496.jpg

При обсуждении крымской проблемы постоянно упоминаются вроде бы сходные сюжеты в других странах, когда какой-либо регион хочет обрести свою государственность: Квебек в Канаде, Шотландия в Великобритании. Раздаются тревожные голоса: не подтолкнет ли самоопределение Крыма отдельные части нашей страны к выходу из Российской Федерации - прежде всего, конечно, кавказские республики.

Спешу всех успокоить – обрадовать или огорчить. В Уголовный кодекс РФ введена новая статья 280-1 «Публичные призывы к осуществлению действий, направленных на нарушение территориальной целостности Российской Федерации». Так что если местный парламент какого-либо региона примет решение выйти из российской государственности и созовет референдум – тут-то всем народным избранникам светит до пяти лет лишения свободы.

Так что не надо путать нас и их.

Кстати, упомянутая норма принята прямо перед Новым годом 28 декабря 2013 года – киевский майдан в то время уже вовсю бушевал. Не наводит ни на какие размышления?

Что касается моей позиции – я против сепаратизма и за нерушимость государственных границ, закрепленных Хельсинским соглашением. Но я ведь правовед, тупой законник – что с меня взять?

[DLMURL]https://echo.msk.ru/blog/reznik_h/1276664-echo/[/DLMURL]