Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Eugen

Private access level
Katılım
7 Şub 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Military idiocy has reached schools too!

The capital’s military enlistment offices, through school teachers, began to distribute to the pupils military enlistment forms, allegedly conducted with parents. Parents should “voluntarily” tell all the bad things that they know about their child and about themselves

This creation of creative thought of military officials is called “Questionnaire of conversation with parents”. In fact, this is a classic example of militarized sloth, formalism and idiocy.

Laziness - lack of desire to work, dislike of work. “When laziness, everything goes through the stump.” (last). || Lack of desire to do anything (Ushakov's explanatory dictionary - A.S.).

According to the same explanatory dictionary, a conversation means a lively conversation, mostly long and friendly or business. I can hardly suppose that the employees of the military registration and enlistment office are so tired of the hardships and hardships of military service that they simply do not have enough strength for a lively conversation with their parents. But if mother has overcome laziness, then at least remove the word “conversation” from the questionnaire. But this is apparently beyond the power of.

Formalism - commitment to compliance with external formalities to the detriment of the merits of the case, a strictly formal attitude to something. Bureaucratic formalism. (Ushakov's explanatory dictionary - A.S.).

The fact that this questionnaire is pure water formalism, and the answers are really of no interest to anyone, are evidenced by both the questions themselves and the space reserved for the answers.
Here, for example, is the very first question, which in one sentence has absorbed no less, but as many as 10 real questions:

"Please tell us how your son is preparing for military service, who and where from your family he served, what his son’s mood and desire to serve, in which military units he would like to serve, how he suffers difficulties, what can hinder in his service, what is his hobby, his favorite pastimes? "

To answer all this, in the questionnaire distributed to students, less than three lines of the standard A-4 format are allotted. I portrayed myself as a scorched patriot, an army lover who wants to honestly tell all about his son to the employees of the military enlistment office. But no matter how I tried, to fit my short answers in three lines, I did not succeed. At the same time, he did not crucify:

"Sport helps to get ready for the army. Father served in the communications troops. The mood is in combat. There is a desire to serve. He wants to serve in the landing. Frequent dismissals can help in the service ..."

This is the maximum that I managed to accommodate in the designated place. But they still asked me to tell what my son is fond of and about his favorite activities. Perhaps someone will be able to squeeze another 2-3 words into the space provided. But I just can’t understand what important information the employees of the military registration and enlistment office will gather from all this?

Or another question: Has he ever run away from home, why, at what age?

Only 1/3 lines of the A-4 format are reserved for the answer. That’s about two words. How in a nutshell to give an exhaustive answer to such a sensitive issue? I'm not talking about the fact that if suddenly such troubles occurred in your family, you are unlikely to be so inadequate as to openly tell the whole world about it (teachers, military enlistment office workers, etc.).

But purely formally, using the administrative resources of Belarusian schools, you can safely report to the Ministry of Defense: Conversations with parents of draftees were held!

Idiocy - 1. Congenital dementia, an incurable mental illness, expressed in the complete destruction of normal mental activity.
2. Stupidity, nonsense (razg.). (Ushakov's explanatory dictionary - A.S.).

I’m far from thinking that the employees of the military registration and enlistment office or the apparatus of the Ministry of Defense, from which this questionnaire most likely came out, suffer from dementia or an incurable mental illness. But about stupidity, I'm not sure if we assume that the employees of the military enlistment offices still want to get answers to their questions. After all, parents are invited to surrender their son and themselves, as they say, with all the giblets.

62e34f32f1da.jpg

Here are just some of the most “vivid” questions from the miracle questionnaire :

• Was your son sick, when, and where was he treated?

• Does bedwetting (after 10 years of age) suffer?

• With whom does he spend his free time (environment, peers)?

• How does the son relate to parents, what are the relationships in the family between its members, between the parents themselves?

• Does son use alcohol or drugs?

• Did you think about suicide, did you try to commit suicide?

And so on, in the same spirit: about the state of health of family members, about seizures and dreams, about convictions and drives to the police, both of the conscript and close relatives, about his attitude to religion ...

In general, not a questionnaire, but a paper confession. Here are just priests, unlike the military and teachers, are required to keep the secret of confession and they do not start personal affairs on your children.

Original message
Военный идиотизм докатился и до школ!

Столичные военкоматы через учителей школ начали раздавать ученикам военкомовские анкеты, якобы проведенных с родителями бесед. Родители должны «добровольно» рассказать все плохое, что они знают о своем чаде и о самих себе

Называется это творение креативной мысли военных чиновников «Анкета беседы с родителями». По сути же, это классический образец военизированной лени, формализма и идиотизма.

Лень - отсутствие желания работать, нелюбовь к труду. «Когда лень, все идет через пень.» (посл.). || Отсутствие желания делать что бы то ни было (толковый словарь Ушакова – А.С.).

Согласно все тому же толковому словарю, беседа подразумевает живой разговор, преимущественно продолжительный и дружеский или деловой. С трудом могу предположить, что сотрудники военкомата так сильно устали от тяжестей и невзгод военной службы, что на живую беседу с родителями у них просто не хватает сил. Но если уж одолела лень матушка, то хоть уберите из анкеты слово «беседа». Но и это сделать видимо не по силам.

Формализм - приверженность к соблюдению внешних формальностей в ущерб существу дела, строго формальное отношение к чему-нибудь. Бюрократический формализм. (толковый словарь Ушакова – А.С.).

То, что данная анкета чистый воды формализм, и ответы на самом деле никого не интересуют, свидетельствуют как сами вопросы, так и отведенное для ответов место.
Вот, например, самый первый вопрос, который в одном предложении вобрал в себя ни много ни мало, а целых 10 реальных вопросов:

"Расскажите, пожалуйста, как Ваш сын готовится к военной службе, кто и где из Вашей семьи служил, какое у сына настроение и есть ли у него желание служить, в каких воинских частях он хотел бы служить, как он переносит трудности, что может помешать ему в службе, чем он увлекается, его любимые занятия?"

Для ответа на все это в розданной ученикам анкете отведено менее трех строк стандартного формата А-4. Я изобразил из себя прожженного патриота, любителя армии, желающего все честно рассказать о своем сыне работникам военкомата. Но как я ни старался, вместить свои короткие ответы в трех строках, у меня не получилось. При этом особо не распинался:

"Готовиться к армии помогает спорт. Служил отец, в войсках связи. Настроение боевое. Желание служить имеется. Хочет служить в десанте. Помочь в службе могут частые увольнения…"

Это максимум, что у меня получалось вместить на отведенном месте. А ведь еще просили рассказать, чем увлекается мой сын и о его любимых занятиях. Возможно, у кого-то получится втиснуть в отведенное место еще 2-3 слова. Но я никак не могу понять, какие важные сведения почерпнут из всего этого работники военкомата?

Или вот еще, вопрос: Случалось ли ему убегать из дома, почему, в каком возрасте?

Для ответа отведено всего 1/3 строки формата А-4. Это приблизительно на два слова. Как в двух словах дать исчерпывающий ответ, на столь щекотливый вопрос? Я уже не говорю о том, что если вдруг в вашей семье случались подобные неприятности, вряд ли вы будете настолько неадекватны, чтобы откровенно поведать об этом всему миру (учителям, работникам военкоматов и т.д.).

Зато чисто формально, использовав административный ресурс белорусских школ, можно смело рапортовать в Министерство обороны: Беседы с родителями призывников проведены!

Идиотизм – 1. Врожденное слабоумие, неизлечимая психическая болезнь, выражающаяся, в полном разрушении нормальной умственной деятельности.
2. Глупость, бессмыслица (разг.). (толковый словарь Ушакова – А.С).

Я далек от мысли, что работники военкомата или аппарата Министерства обороны, из которого, скорее всего, и вышла эта анкета, страдают слабоумием или неизлечимой психической болезнью. А вот про глупость, я не уверен, если предположить, что работники военкоматов все-таки хотят получить ответы на свои вопросы. Ведь родителям предлагается сдать своего сына и самих себя, как говорится, со всеми потрохами.

62e34f32f1da.jpg

Вот лишь некоторые, самые «яркие» вопросы из чудо-анкеты:

• Болел ли ваш сын, чем, когда и где находился на лечении?

• Страдает ли ночным недержанием мочи (после 10-летнего возраста)?

• С кем проводит свободное время (окружение, сверстники)?

• Как сын относится к родителям, каковы взаимоотношения в семье между ее членами, между самими родителями?

• Употребляет ли сын спиртные напитки, наркотики?

• Высказывал ли мысль о самоубийстве, имел ли попытки совершить самоубийство?

И так далее, в том же духе: о состоянии здоровья членов семьи, о припадках и снохождениях, о судимостях и приводах в милицию, как самого призывника, так и близких родственников, об отношении к религии…

В общем, не анкета, а бумажная исповедальня. Вот только священники, в отличие от военных и учителей, обязаны хранить тайну исповеди и они не заводят на ваших детей личные дела.