Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Who will pay for the damage resulting from an accident if there is no insurance policy?

Демитрий

Private access level
Katılım
12 Ara 2017
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
г.Ейск, ул.Коммунистическая, 12/1, офис 308
Questions:
1. Who will compensate the damage caused to my car in an accident if the culprit does not have a compulsory motor liability insurance policy, but do I have?
2. Will I receive a refund if the culprit of the accident has a motor third-party liability insurance policy, but I don’t, but my car is damaged?
3. I have an insurance policy, but the culprit fled the scene of an accident. Can I get a refund?
4. Neither I, the victim, nor the culprit of the accident have a CTP policy. Who will pay for the damage to the car?
5. Who will pay compensation for the life and health of the victims of an accident if both participants in an accident do not have an insurance policy?
6. Who will pay compensation for the harm to life and health of the victims of road accidents, if the victim does not have a compulsory motor liability insurance policy, but does the perpetrator have it?
7. If people died as a result of an accident and the liability of the perpetrator was insured under compulsory motor third-party liability insurance, is criminal liability ensued?

Answers:
1. Who will indemnify the damage caused to my car in an accident if the culprit does not have a compulsory motor liability insurance policy, but do I have?
In this case, direct compensation for losses (PAY) does not apply when the victim can contact his insurance company. Your policy is not related to an accident if you are not guilty of an accident. He insures only your liability to other participants in the movement. For insurance of your property (car), there is comprehensive insurance. If you have a hull, you can contact your insurer, and he will already deal with the culprit. If there is no hull, you need to fix the accident (fill out a notice, call the police) and try to negotiate amicably with the culprit so that he voluntarily compensates you for the damage. If he does not admit his guilt or you cannot agree on the amount of damage, you will have to file a lawsuit.

2. Will I receive a refund if the culprit of the accident has a motor third-party liability insurance policy, but I don’t, but my car is damaged?
If not all participants have OSAGO policies, the direct loss compensation procedure does not apply. Accordingly, you must contact the insurance company responsible for the accident - it is she who must compensate you for the damage. Subsequently, in a number of cases, this company may file a recourse to the culprit, whose liability she insured if he violated a number of insurance rules. For example, he was driving while intoxicated. This will not affect you, but in order to apply for payment you also need to fix the incident.

3. I have an insurance policy, but the culprit fled the scene of an accident. Can I get a refund?
In this case, a payment from the SAR is possible, but only for the harm done to the life and health of the victim. Compensation for property of the victim in this case is not provided by law. These risks are covered by comprehensive motor insurance.

4. Neither I, the victim, nor the culprit of the accident have a CTP policy. Who will pay for the damage to the car?
In this settlement, insurance companies do not participate. You need to call the police and fill out a road accident notice form, try to negotiate compensation with the culprit. If it doesn’t work out - sue. The court will determine whether the defendant is guilty and the amount of compensation based on an independent examination. Most likely, the culprit of an accident without a motor third-party liability insurance will also have to pay legal costs, including expertise. And also pay for the repair of your own car if it does not have a comprehensive insurance policy.

5. Who will pay compensation for the life and health of the victims of an accident if both participants in an accident do not have an insurance policy?
This will be done by the Russian Union of Auto Insurers (RSA) within the limit prescribed by law - 500 thousand rubles for each victim. Anything over this amount will have to pay the culprit of the incident.

6. Who will pay compensation for the harm to life and health of the victims of road accidents, if the victim does not have a compulsory motor liability insurance policy, but does the perpetrator have it?
The motor third party liability insurance policy in an accident in this case is not relevant. It is important whether the culprit of the accident has a policy. If it is, responsibility for payments to harm the life and health of the participants in the movement lies with the insurance company of the culprit - within the framework of the amount prescribed by law (500 thousand rubles for each victim). If the damage is greater than this amount per person, then the victim will receive 500 thousand rubles from the insurance company, and he will have to recover the difference directly from the culprit. By the way, receiving payments for damage to life and health in the framework of compulsory motor third-party liability insurance does not exclude the possibility of receiving compensation for victims of road accidents under a life insurance policy or from an accident if his life was insured.

7. If people died as a result of an accident and the liability of the perpetrator was insured under compulsory motor third-party liability insurance, is criminal liability ensued?
Motor third party liability insurance does not in any way exempt from criminal liability and does not mitigate punishments for offenses under the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.

Original message
Вопросы:
1.Кто возместит вред, причиненный моему автомобилю в ДТП, если у виновника нет полиса ОСАГО, а у меня есть?
2.Получу ли я возмещение, если у виновника ДТП есть полис ОСАГО, а у меня — нет, но мой автомобиль пострадал?
3.У меня есть полис ОСАГО, но виновник скрылся с места ДТП. Могу ли я получить возмещение?
4.Ни у меня, пострадавшего, ни у виновника ДТП нет полиса ОСАГО. Кто заплатит за ущерб автомобилю?
5.Кто выплатит компенсацию жизни и здоровью пострадавших в ДТП, если у обоих участников ДТП нет полиса ОСАГО?
6.Кто выплатит компенсацию вреда жизни и здоровью пострадавших в ДТП, если у пострадавшего нет полиса ОСАГО, а у виновника есть?
7. Если в результате ДТП погибли люди, а ответственность виновника была застрахована по ОСАГО, наступает ли уголовная ответственность?

Ответы:
1. Кто возместит вред, причиненный моему автомобилю в ДТП, если у виновника нет полиса ОСАГО, а у меня есть?
В этом случае не действует прямое возмещение убытков (ПВУ), когда пострадавший может обращаться в свою страховую компанию. Ваш полис не имеет отношения к происшествию, если нет вашей вины в ДТП. Он страхует только вашу ответственность перед другими участниками движения. Для страхования вашего имущества (автомобиля) существует страхование каско. Если у вас есть каско, можете обратиться к своему страховщику, а он уже будет разбираться с виновником. Если же каско нет, нужно фиксировать ДТП (заполнять извещение, вызывать полицию) и пытаться договориться с виновником полюбовно, чтобы он добровольно возместил вам ущерб. Если же он не признает свою вину или вы не можете договориться о размере ущерба, придется подавать иск.

2. Получу ли я возмещение, если у виновника ДТП есть полис ОСАГО, а у меня — нет, но мой автомобиль пострадал?
Если не у всех участников есть полисы ОСАГО, процедура прямого возмещения убытков не применяется. Соответственно, необходимо обращаться в страховую компанию виновника ДТП — именно она должна возместить вам ущерб. Впоследствии в ряде случаев эта компания может направить регрессный иск виновнику, чью ответственность она страховала, если он нарушил ряд правил страхования. Например, был за рулем в состоянии алкогольного опьянения. Вас это уже не коснется, но для обращения за выплатой вам также необходимо зафиксировать происшествие.

3. У меня есть полис ОСАГО, но виновник скрылся с места ДТП. Могу ли я получить возмещение?
В этом случае возможна выплата от РСА, но только по вреду, причиненному жизни и здоровью потерпевшего. Возмещение ущерба имуществу потерпевшего в данном случае законом не предусмотрено. Такие риски покрывает страхование каско вашего автомобиля.

4. Ни у меня, пострадавшего, ни у виновника ДТП нет полиса ОСАГО. Кто заплатит за ущерб автомобилю?
В данном урегулировании страховые компании участия не принимают. Вам необходимо вызвать полицию и заполнить бланк извещения о ДТП, пытаться договориться о компенсации с виновником. Если не получится — подавать в суд. Суд определит наличие вины ответчика и размер возмещения на основании независимой экспертизы. Скорее всего, виновнику ДТП без полиса ОСАГО придется также оплатить судебные издержки, в том числе экспертизы. А также заплатить за ремонт собственного автомобиля, если у него нет полиса каско.

5. Кто выплатит компенсацию жизни и здоровью пострадавших в ДТП, если у обоих участников ДТП нет полиса ОСАГО?
Это сделает Российский союз автостраховщиков (РСА) в пределах лимита, предусмотренного законом — 500 тыс. рублей на каждого пострадавшего. Все, что свыше этой суммы, должен будет выплатить виновник происшествия.

6. Кто выплатит компенсацию вреда жизни и здоровью пострадавших в ДТП, если у пострадавшего нет полиса ОСАГО, а у виновника есть?
Полис страхования автогражданской ответственности пострадавшего в ДТП в данном случае не имеет отношения к делу. Важно, есть ли полис у виновника ДТП. Если он есть, ответственность за выплаты по нанесению вреда жизни и здоровью участников движения несет страховая компания виновника — в рамках предусмотренной законом суммы (500 тыс. рублей на каждого пострадавшего). Если нанесенный вред больше этой суммы на человека, тогда 500 тыс. рублей пострадавший получит от страховой компании, а разницу ему придется взыскивать с виновника напрямую. Кстати, получение выплаты по ущербу жизни и здоровью в рамках ОСАГО не исключает возможности получения возмещения пострадавшим в ДТП по полису страхования жизни или от несчастного случая, если его жизнь была застрахована.

7. Если в результате ДТП погибли люди, а ответственность виновника была застрахована по ОСАГО, наступает ли уголовная ответственность?
Страхование автогражданской ответственности никоим образом не освобождает от уголовной ответственности и не смягчает наказания за правонарушения по Уголовному кодексу РФ.