Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Products poured into Russia after its entry into the WTO

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Katılım
26 May 2009
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия Санкт-Петербург, Москва.
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Russia's accession to the WTO paved the way for food imports - over three months, the import of certain goods increased by 10-33.5%

7617171_news_bigpic.jpg

In September - November 2012, imports of beef, pork, milk and cream, butter and cheese increased by 10-33.5%, the Minister of Agriculture Nikolai Fedorov said yesterday. The Agricultural Market Institute gives even more impressive figures: imports of dried milk in September - November 2012 increased by 216% to 7800 tons, dried whey - by 89% to 6766 tons, cheese - by 116% to 89104 tons, and butter - by 136% to 27155 tons. In both cases, the basis for comparison is the same period last year.

When the final conditions for Russia's accession to the WTO became known a year ago, food market experts warned that this would be so. Import duties on pork supplied under quotas were reduced from 15 to 0%, and above the quota - from 75 to 65%, on live pigs - from 40 to 5%. Fees for dairy products - not so noticeable: mainly from 25 to 15%.

The reduction in import duties and the reduction of the specific (i.e., solid, euro-denominated) component in connection with accession to the WTO led to an increase in the supply of imported dairy products and crowding out Russian goods, says Soyuzmolok’s board of directors Andrei Danilenko. According to his estimates, in September - November, the supply of dairy products from Belarus increased by 20%. All this jeopardizes the development of the Russian dairy industry, Danilenko believes: we cannot compete in terms of state support with the main suppliers of dairy products to Russia - Belarus, the Baltic countries, Finland. Moreover, the adopted changes in subsidizing the dairy industry will lead to the fact that in the end support will be reduced, he believes.

According to the National Meat Association (NMA), prices for live pigs this week fell in Central Russia, where half of all industrial production is concentrated, to 65 rubles. per 1 kg in live weight, while back in August this price was at the level of 94 rubles. Current prices are already lower than the cost of production for most manufacturers, says Sergey Yushin, head of the NMA executive committee.

Minister Fedorov said yesterday that "there are opportunities and tools to protect Russian manufacturers and the domestic market." In particular, “by amending the Tax Code of the Russian Federation, the period of validity of the zero income tax rate for agricultural enterprises and the benefits of paying value added tax for importing pedigree products into the country until 2020 has been extended.” Changes are also being made to the law “On the Development of Agriculture”, “in order to highlight regions that are unfavorable for farming, and to remove restrictions on the application of additional measures of state support to the agricultural sector of these constituent entities of the Russian Federation”.

[DLMURL="https://www.vedomosti.ru/companies/news/7617171/ugroza_molokom_i_myasom#ixzz2G8O44qs3"] https://www.vedomosti.ru/companies/news/ ... z2G8O44qs3 [/ DLMURL]

Original message
Вступление России в ВТО открыло дорогу продовольственному импорту — за три месяца ввоз некоторых товаров вырос на 10-33,5%

7617171_news_bigpic.jpg

В сентябре — ноябре 2012 г. импорт говядины, свинины, молока и сливок, сливочного масла и сыров вырос на 10-33,5%, сообщил вчера министр сельского хозяйства Николай Федоров. Институт конъюнктуры аграрного рынка дает еще более впечатляющие цифры: импорт сухого молока в сентябре — ноябре 2012 г. вырос на 216% до 7800 т, сухой сыворотки — на 89% до 6766 т, сыров — на 116% до 89104 т, а сливочного масла — на 136% до 27155 т. В обоих случаях базой для сравнения является аналогичный период прошлого года.

Когда год назад стали известны окончательные условия присоединения России к ВТО, эксперты продовольственных рынков предупреждали, что так и будет. Импортные пошлины на свинину, поставляемую по квотам, были снижены с 15 до 0%, а сверх квоты — с 75 до 65%, на живых свиней — с 40 до 5%. Пошлины на молочные продукты — не так заметно: в основном с 25 до 15%.

Снижение импортных пошлин и уменьшение специфической (т.е. твердой, номинированной в евро) составляющей в связи со вступлением в ВТО привело к росту поставок импортной молочной продукции и вытеснению российской, говорит предправления «Союзмолока» Андрей Даниленко. По его оценкам, за сентябрь — ноябрь поставки молочной продукции из Белоруссии выросли на 20%. Все это ставит под удар развитие российской молочной отрасли, считает Даниленко: мы не можем конкурировать по уровню господдержки с основными поставщиками молочной продукции в Россию — Белоруссией, странами Балтии, Финляндией. Более того, принятые изменения в субсидировании молочной отрасли приведут к тому, что в итоге поддержка сократится, полагает он.

По данным Национальной мясной ассоциации (НМА), цены на живых свиней на этой неделе упали в Центральной России, где сосредоточена половина всего промышленного производства, до 65 руб. за 1 кг в живом весе, тогда как еще в августе эта цена была на уровне 94 руб. Нынешние цены уже ниже себестоимости производства для большинства производителей, утверждает руководитель исполнительного комитета НМА Сергей Юшин.

Министр Федоров сообщил вчера, что «есть возможности и инструменты для защиты российских производителей и внутреннего рынка». В частности, «внесением поправок в Налоговый кодекс Российской Федерации продлен срок действия нулевой ставки налога на прибыль для сельхозорганизаций и льгот по уплате налога на добавленную стоимость при ввозе на территорию страны племенной продукции до 2020 г.». Также вносятся изменения в закон «О развитии сельского хозяйства», «чтобы выделить регионы, неблагоприятные для занятий сельским хозяйством, и снять ограничения на применение дополнительных мер господдержки аграрного сектора указанных субъектов РФ».

[DLMURL="https://www.vedomosti.ru/companies/news/7617171/ugroza_molokom_i_myasom#ixzz2G8O44qs3"]https://www.vedomosti.ru/companies/news/ ... z2G8O44qs3[/DLMURL]

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
16 Ağu 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Web sitesi
iapd.info
Thanks))) Interesting. In my opinion, this entry into the WTO will not lead to anything good ... On the one hand, of course, good-cheap (relatively) products, but on the other, a drop in their own production, and not only production, but as a result, people will earn less. ..With all the consequences ...

Original message
Спасибо))) Интересно. По моему ни к чему хорошему это вступрление в ВТО не приведет...С одной стороны конечно хорошо-дешевые (относительно) продукты,но с другой ,падение собсьвенного производства,да и не только производства,а как следствие - люди зарабатывать будут меньше...Со всеми вытекающими...

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Санкт-Петербург. +79818128361
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
And in connection with the entry into the WTO, drug imports have increased! : D But it is at times !!! : D: D: D

Original message
А еще в связи с вступлением в ВТО увеличился импорт наркотиков! :D Но это в разы!!! :D :D :D

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
25 Ocak 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Сочи
Thank. In my opinion, there is a gradual collapse of our entire agriculture. My farmer friend doesn’t die of hunger, but constantly complains that fuels and lubricants and fodder are getting more expensive, hence milk, cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, bread, etc. Looking at gas stations, only in the last month the prices for fuels and lubricants rose 2 times a week (at least 20 kopecks, but regularly and noticeably), and diesel fuel and fuel wastes were completely ... But we live in our forest, on gas , coal and oil !!!
In January, we’ll see everything, as all prices still “soar”, and in June-July even more so ...
Good for billionaires, owners of factories, factories, ships and planes (just kidding), and poor peasants at least hang themselves. In my memory, dozens of villages were dispersed and dispersed, all united, experimented. As a result, the people left for the cities. The villages fell apart, and those who stayed were drunk. They can’t work and have forgotten how (everyone drinks). The fields were overgrown with weed. The equipment was stolen and plundered. There is no real support from the state to farmers. Here and the last survive as best they can ... And we are increasingly buying products from over the hill ....
In the summer I was with my family in Turkey. I met a boy named Nasim. So he pissed us off with his proposals to go to his store and go to the leather goods factory. When they talked, he honestly said: "I was not in Russia for a long time. I brought 1.5 tons of cattle skins. Now I’ll process it and ... you already in products (jackets, sheepskin coats, etc.) I will sell. :(: shock:
And it seems that it went so well with us .... Why work when you can and do not work: lol :: lol :: lol: All resources are beyond the “hill”, and from there the products will be repeated from our wood, iron and other good !!!
... it's a shame for my power!
Respectfully,...

Original message
Спасибо. По моему мнению приходит постепенный крах всему нашему сельскому хозяйству. Мой друг-фермер с голоду не умирает, но постоянно жалуется, что ГСМ и корма дорожают.Отсюда соответственно: молоко, сыр, творог, сметана, хлеб и т.п. Смотря на АЗС-только за последний месяц цены на ГСМ поднимались по 2 раза в неделю(хоть по 20 коп., но регулярно и ощутимо), а дизельное топливо-отходы ГСМ так и вовсе...Зато живем в своем лесу, на газе, угле и нефти!!!
В январе увидим все, как все цены еще " взлетят ", а в июне-июле и подавно...
Хорошо милиардерам, владельцам заводов, фабрик, кораблей и самолетов(шучу), а бедным селянам хоть вешайся. На моей памяти десятками разселяли и разгоняли деревни, все объединяли, эксперементировали. В итоге народ в города разъехался. Деревни развалились, а те, кто остался-спились. Работать не могут и разучились(все пьют). Поля заросли сорняком.Технику растащили и разграбили.Реальной поддержки со стороны государства фермерам нет.Вот и выживают последние, кто как может...А мы все больше закупаем продукты из-за бугра....
Летом был с семъей в Турции. Познакомился с пареньком по имени Насим. Так он задолбал нас своими предложениями зайти к нему в магазин и сходить на фабрику изделий из кожи.Когда разговарились, он честно сказал:" не давно был в России. Привез 1,5 тонны шкур КРС. Сейчас переработаю и ...вам же уже в изделиях( куртки, дубленки и т.п.) продавать буду. :( :shock:
А у нас так видимо пошло ....Зачем работать, когда можно и не работать :lol: :lol: :lol: Все ресурсы за "бугор", а от туда продукцию повторюсь из нашего леса, железа и прочего добра!!!
...мне за державу обидно!
С уважением,...

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
25 Ocak 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Сочи
What other opinions will be, friends on this topic ???

Original message
Какие еще мнения будут, друзья по данной теме???