Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Odessa chronicles: is the Georgian ghetto here?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
When my wife and I just flew to Odessa and still went to the sanatorium, the taxi driver asked: where are you from? We are somehow not very clever, but with a laugh, answered in the sense that from afar. And then the taxi driver, looking back at our funny and docile faces, said: "Ah, of course, from Georgia." We were silent, digesting this “news”, and did not understand anything (neither my wife nor I had an appearance that was completely not Zruzin, as it seems to me). However, soon, walking along the streets of Odessa, we seem to have understood this confidence of a taxi driver.

Indeed, in this city there are a huge number of Georgian cafes, restaurants, eateries with the following names: "Georgian bread", "Georgian pastries", "Georgian lavash", "Georgian restaurant", etc. Lavash, khachapuri and other bread products are baked in the pavilions right before your eyes, everything is fresh and very tasty. It should be noted directly that the products of Georgian bakers are in great demand in Odessa. The employees of the sanatorium recommended us the Mimino restaurant - if we want to try the best Georgian cuisine in Odessa.

In a word, this huge number of cafes with "Georgian" names in Odessa is striking. Why, in Moscow, for example, this is not? In my opinion, the answer is obvious - this is a consequence of political decisions taken in the context of the complication of Russian-Georgian relations. Worse, it seems to me, Georgian cooks and confectioners did not cook, but it became much more difficult for them to do business in Russia. In the conditions of this deterioration, as far as I remember, Ukraine continued (often defiantly) to maintain good relations with Georgia.

And the result is obvious - for business under a certain "Georgian" brand in Ukraine, apparently, good conditions have been created. However, it is possible that over time similar changes will occur in Russia. But what is needed for this? Apparently, a decisive change in power and political course in both states. A lot is changing in Georgia today (although not the fact that decisive changes will occur in relations with Russia). As for the Russian leadership, all the same people dominate in it (V. Putin and D. Medvedev).

So, changes are unlikely, alas.

[DLMURL] https://www.lawinrussia.ru/ [/ DLMURL]

Original message
Когда мы с женой только прилетели в Одессу и еще ехали в санаторий, то таксист спросил: откуда Вы? Мы как то не очень ловко, но со смехом, ответили в том смысле, что издалека. И тогда таксист, оглянувшись на наши веселые и доовльные лица, сказал: "А, понятно, из Грузии". Мы замолчали, переваривая эту "новость", и ничего не поняли (ни у меня, ни у жены, внешность, совсем не зрузинская, как мне кажется). Однако вскоре, гуляя по улицам Одессы, мы, кажется, поняли эту уверенность таксиста.

Действительно, в этом городе огромное количество грузинских кафе, ресторанов, закусочных с такими названиями: "Грузинский хлеб", "Грузинская выпечка", "Грузинский лаваш", "Грузинский ресторан" и т.д. В павильонах выпекают лаваши, хачапури и прочие хлебные изделия прямо у тебя на глазах, всё свежее и очень вкусное. Надо проямо заметить, что у одесситов продукция грузинских хлебопёков пользуется большим спросом. Работники санатория рекомендовали нам ресторан "Мимино" - если мы хотим попробовать лучшей в Одессе грузинской кухни.

Словом, это огромное количество кафешек с "грузинскими" названиями в Одессе бросается в глаза. Почему же в Москве, например, этого нет? На мой взгляд, ответ очевиден - это является следствием политических решений, принятых в условиях усложнения российско-грузинских отношений. Хуже, как мне кажется, грузинские повара и кондитеры готовить не стали, но делать бизнес в России им стало намного труднее. В условиях этого ухудшения, насколько я помню, Украина продолжала (зачастую демонстративно) поддерживать с Грузией хорошие отношения.

И результат налицо - для бизнеса под неким "грузинским" брендом в Украине созданы, как видно, неплохие условия. Впрочем, не исключено, что со временем аналогичные изменения произойдут и в России. Но что для этого нужно? По всей видимости, решительная смена власти и политического курса в обоих государствах. В Грузии сегодня меняется многое (хотя и не факт, что решительные изменения произойдут в отношениях с Россией). А что касается российского руководства, то в нем доминируют всё те же люди (В. Путин и Д. Медведев).

Значит, изменения маловероятны, увы.

[DLMURL]https://www.lawinrussia.ru/[/DLMURL]

Hikaru

Private access level
Katılım
19 Eki 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Казахстан, ВКО, г. Усть-Каменогорск
Матушкин Андрей.' Alıntı:
When my wife and I just flew to Odessa and still went to the sanatorium, the taxi driver asked: where are you from? We are somehow not very clever, but with a laugh, answered in the sense that from afar. And then the taxi driver, looking back at our funny and docile faces, said: "Ah, of course, from Georgia." We were silent, digesting this “news”, and did not understand anything (neither my wife nor I had an appearance that was completely not Zruzin, as it seems to me). However, soon, walking along the streets of Odessa, we seem to have understood this confidence of a taxi driver.

Indeed, in this city there are a huge number of Georgian cafes, restaurants, eateries with the following names: "Georgian bread", "Georgian pastries", "Georgian lavash", "Georgian restaurant", etc. Lavash, khachapuri and other bread products are baked in the pavilions right before your eyes, everything is fresh and very tasty. It should be noted directly that the products of Georgian bakers are in great demand in Odessa. The employees of the sanatorium recommended us the Mimino restaurant - if we want to try the best Georgian cuisine in Odessa.

In a word, this huge number of cafes with "Georgian" names in Odessa is striking. Why, in Moscow, for example, this is not? In my opinion, the answer is obvious - this is a consequence of political decisions taken in the context of the complication of Russian-Georgian relations. Worse, it seems to me, Georgian cooks and confectioners did not cook, but it became much more difficult for them to do business in Russia. In the conditions of this deterioration, as far as I remember, Ukraine continued (often defiantly) to maintain good relations with Georgia.

And the result is obvious - for business under a certain "Georgian" brand in Ukraine, apparently, good conditions have been created. However, it is possible that over time similar changes will occur in Russia. But what is needed for this? Apparently, a decisive change in power and political course in both states. A lot is changing in Georgia today (although not the fact that decisive changes will occur in relations with Russia). As for the Russian leadership, all the same people dominate in it (V. Putin and D. Medvedev).

So, changes are unlikely, alas.

[DLMURL] https://www.lawinrussia.ru/ [/ DLMURL]

Arigatougozaimasu !!!
Well written, I really wanted to drop everything and go on vacation. : roll:: D

Maybe entrepreneurs themselves do not "burn" with the desire to create the same cafes of Georgian cuisine. And politics is just a cover.
Why are you talking so badly about V. Putin and D. Medvedev? You do not like the way they "conduct" state policy?

Original message
Матушкин Андрей.' Alıntı:
Когда мы с женой только прилетели в Одессу и еще ехали в санаторий, то таксист спросил: откуда Вы? Мы как то не очень ловко, но со смехом, ответили в том смысле, что издалека. И тогда таксист, оглянувшись на наши веселые и доовльные лица, сказал: "А, понятно, из Грузии". Мы замолчали, переваривая эту "новость", и ничего не поняли (ни у меня, ни у жены, внешность, совсем не зрузинская, как мне кажется). Однако вскоре, гуляя по улицам Одессы, мы, кажется, поняли эту уверенность таксиста.

Действительно, в этом городе огромное количество грузинских кафе, ресторанов, закусочных с такими названиями: "Грузинский хлеб", "Грузинская выпечка", "Грузинский лаваш", "Грузинский ресторан" и т.д. В павильонах выпекают лаваши, хачапури и прочие хлебные изделия прямо у тебя на глазах, всё свежее и очень вкусное. Надо проямо заметить, что у одесситов продукция грузинских хлебопёков пользуется большим спросом. Работники санатория рекомендовали нам ресторан "Мимино" - если мы хотим попробовать лучшей в Одессе грузинской кухни.

Словом, это огромное количество кафешек с "грузинскими" названиями в Одессе бросается в глаза. Почему же в Москве, например, этого нет? На мой взгляд, ответ очевиден - это является следствием политических решений, принятых в условиях усложнения российско-грузинских отношений. Хуже, как мне кажется, грузинские повара и кондитеры готовить не стали, но делать бизнес в России им стало намного труднее. В условиях этого ухудшения, насколько я помню, Украина продолжала (зачастую демонстративно) поддерживать с Грузией хорошие отношения.

И результат налицо - для бизнеса под неким "грузинским" брендом в Украине созданы, как видно, неплохие условия. Впрочем, не исключено, что со временем аналогичные изменения произойдут и в России. Но что для этого нужно? По всей видимости, решительная смена власти и политического курса в обоих государствах. В Грузии сегодня меняется многое (хотя и не факт, что решительные изменения произойдут в отношениях с Россией). А что касается российского руководства, то в нем доминируют всё те же люди (В. Путин и Д. Медведев).

Значит, изменения маловероятны, увы.

[DLMURL]https://www.lawinrussia.ru/[/DLMURL]

Arigatougozaimasu !!!
Отлично написано, аж захотелось всё бросить и в отпуск поехать. :roll: :D

Может сами предприниматели не "горят" желанием создавать те же кафе грузинской кухни. А политика является всего лишь прикрытием.
Почему Вы так плохо отзываетесь о В. Путине и Д. Медведеве? Вам не нравиться то, как они "ведут" политику государства?