Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Detective agency, private detective Russia, Moscow.

Москва Детектив

Мегрэ & Co
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
1detectiv.ru
частный детектив Газизулин.jpg
частный детектив Газизулин Олег.jpg

Москва Детектив

Мегрэ & Co
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
1detectiv.ru
Detective agency, private detective Moscow. Detective agency Megre & Russia. License No. 3200. Services provided: Search for people, search for debtors, their property Information on individuals and legal entities Assistance in resolving conflict situations Outdoor monitoring, site monitoring Design, installation of video surveillance systems. Checking cars, residential and non-residential premises for the presence of special technical means. Ensuring personal security Verification of information in real estate transactions. Consulting services in the field of economic security. Identification of facts of marital infidelity Search for the missing. Search for missing Special offer Polygraph test Link to the site [DLMURL] https://www.1detectiv.ru [/ DLMURL]

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2,386
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,670
Original message
Детективное агентство, частный детектив Москва.

Детективное агентство Мегрэ & Россия.
Лицензия № 3200.
Предоставляемые услуги:
Поиск людей, розыск должников, их имущества
Информация по физическим и юридическим лицам
Помощь в разрешении конфликтных ситуаций
Наружное наблюдение, наблюдение за объектом
Проектирование, монтаж систем видео наблюдения.
Проверка автомобилей, жилых и нежилых помещений на наличие специальных технических средств.
Обеспечение личной безопасности
Проверка информации при сделках с недвижимостью.
Консалтинговые услуги в области экономической безопасности.
Выявление фактов супружеской неверности
Поиск без вести пропавших. Розыск пропавших
Специальное предложение
Проверка на полиграфе
Ссылка на сайт [DLMURL]https://www.1detectiv.ru[/DLMURL]

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hi Oleg! Finally you are on the forum! With all respect, Andrew.

Original message
Олег, привет! Наконец ты на форуме!
С уважением, Андрей.

ИнфоПоиск

Информационная поддержка
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, dear Oleg! I communicate with Oleg for several years. I know him as a responsible and decent person. Recommend! Regards, ODB.

Original message
Здравствуй, уважаемый Олег!

Общаюсь с Олегом не один год. Знаю его, как ответственного и порядочного человека.
Рекомендую!

С уважением, ОДБ.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hi Oleg! There is a discussion at the forum, what do you think, is it necessary to create a section in which to place not respectable detectives? And if you do, what is the name of the section?

Original message
Привет, Олег! На форуме идёт дискуссия, как ты считаешь, нужно ли делать раздел в котором разместить не добропорядочных детективов? И если делать, то как назвать раздел?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hi Oleg! Thanks for the outdoor. Something you can not see on the forum? Share with your colleagues in a private section about your use of GPS trackers. Best regards, Andrew.

Original message
Олег, привет! Спасибо за наружку. Что то тебя не видно на форуме? Поделись с коллегами в приватном разделе об использовании тобой GPS-трекеров.
С глубочайшем уважением, Андрей.

Москва Детектив

Мегрэ & Co
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
1detectiv.ru
Andrey, Ruslan, hello !!! I am very glad to see you, thank you very much for my PR. On the issue of detectives with a tarnished reputation. I think that each of our colleagues had situations when, to be honest, customers had to provide incorrect information, and sometimes simply fool them. But, these were isolated situations, and in the distant in the past, when there was no such work experience. And now, and in the past, I heard about such a grief of detectives, as a result of which our reputation suffers. I agree on this issue with you about creating a blacklist, and adding these "detectives" to the list. Sincerely, Oleg.

Original message
Андрей,Руслан,привет!!! Очень рад вас лицезреть,спасибо большое за мой пиар.
К вопросу о детективах с подмоченной репутацией.Я думаю,что у каждого из наших коллег возникали ситуации,когда,уж чего греха таить,приходилось заказчикам предоставлять неверную информацию,а порой и просто их обманывать.НО,это были единичные ситуации,и в далеком прошлом,когда еще не было такого опыта работы.И сейчас, и в прошлом я наслышан о таких горе детективах,в результате действия которых, страдает и наша репутация.
Я солидарен в этом вопросе с вами о создании черного списка,и внесение в список этих "детективов".
С кважением, Олег.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, colleague. I ask you to go to the "private section" and speak out in the section, a proposal for the development of the forum. With all respect, Andrew.

Original message
Здравствуйте, коллега. Прошу Вас зайти в "приватный раздел" и высказаться в разделе, предложение по развитию форума.
С уважением, Андрей.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hi Oleg! We kindly request to hang a banner on the main page of your forum. Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Привет, Олег! Убедительная просьба повесить банер на главную страницу своего форума.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hi Oleg! I haven’t heard you for a long time! Thanks for placing the banner! Throw me your photo, I will post it instead of an avatar. With all respect, Andrew.

Original message
Олег, привет! Давно тебя не слышал! Спасибо за размещение баннера! Скинь мне свою фотографию, я её размещу вместо аватары.
С уважением, Андрей.