Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Нечестный частный детектив. Гамлет Арастун оглы Измаилов. Баку, Азербайджан.

Ubop(detektivi)

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
A dishonest detective. Hamlet Arastun oglu Izmailov. Azerbaijan. Baku.

34 goda, bivshiy sotrudnik analiticheskoy slujbi odnoy iz spetslujb, nine-direktor antiterroristicheskogo analiticheskogo centra.

Nargiz said:
Hello. I am from the city of Baku. I had to secretly make one document. At your forum, they told me that I can turn to a private detective * hamlet *. Which I did. I called him and said that I need to do some work, but immediately warned that I have little money. But he agreed anyway. Meeting the next day, I transferred the money. He said that after 5 days everything will be ready. But not after 5 days, not a week, not 2 weeks, and even after a month, there was no document. Everything was constantly shifted to tomorrow. He rarely got in touch, most often did not pick up the phone. I called from other people's numbers, took them, but when I understood that it was me, I quickly said that I was busy and would call back, I did not even have time to insert a word. He did not call back or take, as always silence. I started the meeting about 5 times, he agreed, but didn’t come at the appointed time, and when he called, he didn’t even pick up the phone. I waited for him for two hours, and even with a small child in my arms. When she called the next day, he said that he was in a traffic jam, he did not hear the phone. Somewhere 2 weeks after the first meeting, he called and said that you need to pay extra, I refused. In the end, my patience snapped. I said you can’t do the work, return the money, he agreed. But after that it disappeared altogether!
I phoned my superiors so that they couldn’t find him; they called him, but there was no reaction from him. He also told them, but I’ll give it, set up a meeting, but the same thing happened. He did not come and take the phone. 1.5 months have already passed, no matter how much I’m calling, I don’t take the phone, I’ll return silence to the demands, only silence. So this is * hamlet * SCAM !!! He did not cost anything to deceive the unfortunate woman, forgive me also for the expression, which is in position.
A Trickster, a scoundrel, a hypocrite and just an unscrupulous person, although it’s hard to call him a person after that.
* hamlet * SCAM !!!

Матушкин Андрей. said:
I confirm the words of the client. I called up to him more than once. Constantly cheating.
Today he sent an SMS that he was in the hospital. Allegedly got on expensive to a client in an accident.
If we don’t return the money to the client before May 12, then we will do it, and we’ll transfer his page to the board with shame indicating his full name ..
And of course, there can be no question of further cooperation with him.
With no respect for him, Andrey Matushkin.

Матушкин Андрей. said:
Nickname "Azhamlet" is blocked.
Removed from the semi-privat.
Can again register under a new nickname and give his explanations.

Original message
Нечестный детектив. Гамлет Арастун оглы Измаилов. Азербайджан. Баку.

34 goda, bivshiy sotrudnik analiticheskoy slujbi odnoy iz spetslujb, nine-direktor antiterroristicheskogo analiticheskogo centra.

Nargiz said:
Здравствуйте. Я из города Баку. Мне нужно было сделать тайно один документ. На Вашем форуме мне подсказали, что я могу обратиться к частному детективу *гамлету*. Что я и сделала. Я позвонила ему и сказала что нужно сделать определенную работу, но сразу предупредила, что денег у меня мало. Но он все равно согласился. Встретившись на следующий день, я передала деньги. Сказал, что дней через 5 все будет готово. Но не через 5 дней, ни неделю, ни 2 недели и даже через месяц, документа не было. Постоянно все перекладывалось на завтра. На связь выходил редко, чаще всего не брал трубку. Звонила с чужих номеров, брал, но когда понимал что это я, быстро говорил, что занят и перезвонит, я даже не успевала и слово вставить. Не перезванивал и не брал, как всегда тишина. Назначала встречу около 5 раз, он соглашался, но в назначенное время не приходил, и когда звонила даже не брал трубку. Я ждала его по два часа, да еще и с маленьким ребенком на руках. Когда звонила на следующий день, он говорил что был в пробке, телефон не слышал. Где то через 2 недели после первой встречи, он позвонил и сказал что нужно доплатить, я отказала. В конце концов мое терпение лопнуло. Я сказала, не можете сделать работу, верните деньги, он согласился. Но после этого вообще исчез!
Я созвонилась с начальством, чтоб они нашли не него управу.Они звонили ему, но с его стороны никакой реакции. Им тоже говорил, да отдам, назначили встречу, но вышло тоже самое. Он не пришел и не брал телефон. Уже прошло 1.5 месяца, сколько не звоню, не берет телефон, на требования вернуть деньги, только молчание. Так что это *гамлет* ЛОХОТРОН!!! Ему ничего не стоило обмануть несчастную женщину, простите еще и за выражение, которая находится в положении.
ОБМАНЩИК, ПОДЛЕЦ, ЛИЦЕМЕР и просто БЕССОВЕСТНЫЙ человек, хотя человеком после этого его трудно назвать.
*гамлет* ЛОХОТРОН!!!

Матушкин Андрей. said:
Слова клиентки подтверждаю. Сам с ним созванивался не однократно. Постоянно обманывает.
Сегодня прислал смс, что лежал в больнице. Якобы попал по дорогое к клиентке в ДТП.
Если до 12 мая не вернёт деньги клиентке, то это сделаем мы, а его страницу перенесём на доску позору с указанием его Ф.И.О..
Ну и конечно о дальнейшем сотрудничестве с ним не может быть и речи.
С не уважением к нему, Матушкин Андрей.

Матушкин Андрей. said:
Ник "Azhamlet" заблокирован.
С полупривата удалён.
Может снова зарегистрироваться под новым ником и дать свои пояснения.

Ubop(detektivi)

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Re: Private detective. Azerbaijan. Baku.

Hello to all!
Thanks for the kind words! Ready for cooperation with everyone!

Hamlet
mob: (0099451) 825-00-01

Original message
Re: Частный детектив. Азербайджан. Баку.

Привет Всем!
Спасибо за добрые слова! Готов к сотрудничеству со всеми!

Гамлет
моб:(0099451)825-00-01

Samira

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Hello. I am from the city of Baku. I had to secretly make one document. At your forum, they told me that I can turn to a private detective * hamlet *. Which I did. I called him and said that I need to do some work, but immediately warned that I have little money. But he agreed anyway. Meeting the next day, I transferred the money. He said that after 5 days everything will be ready. But not after 5 days, not a week, not 2 weeks, and even after a month, there was no document. Everything was constantly shifted to tomorrow. He rarely got in touch, most often did not pick up the phone. I called from other people's numbers, took them, but when I understood that it was me, I quickly said that I was busy and would call back, I did not even have time to insert a word. He did not call back or take, as always silence. I started the meeting about 5 times, he agreed, but didn’t come at the appointed time, and when he called, he didn’t even pick up the phone. I waited for him for two hours, and even with a small child in my arms. When she called the next day, he said that he was in a traffic jam, he did not hear the phone. Somewhere 2 weeks after the first meeting, he called and said that you need to pay extra, I refused. In the end, my patience snapped. I said you can’t do the work, return the money, he agreed. But after that it disappeared altogether!
I phoned my superiors so that they couldn’t find him; they called him, but there was no reaction from him. He also told them, but I’ll give it, set up a meeting, but the same thing happened. He did not come and take the phone. 1.5 months have already passed, no matter how much I’m calling, I don’t take the phone, I’ll return silence to the demands, only silence. So this is * hamlet * SCAM !!! He did not cost anything to deceive the unfortunate woman, forgive me also for the expression, which is in position.
A Trickster, a scoundrel, a hypocrite and just an unscrupulous person, although it’s hard to call him a person after that.
* hamlet * SCAM !!!

Original message

Здравствуйте. Я из города Баку. Мне нужно было сделать тайно один документ. На Вашем форуме мне подсказали, что я могу обратиться к частному детективу *гамлету*. Что я и сделала. Я позвонила ему и сказала что нужно сделать определенную работу, но сразу предупредила, что денег у меня мало. Но он все равно согласился. Встретившись на следующий день, я передала деньги. Сказал, что дней через 5 все будет готово. Но не через 5 дней, ни неделю, ни 2 недели и даже через месяц, документа не было. Постоянно все перекладывалось на завтра. На связь выходил редко, чаще всего не брал трубку. Звонила с чужих номеров, брал, но когда понимал что это я, быстро говорил, что занят и перезвонит, я даже не успевала и слово вставить. Не перезванивал и не брал, как всегда тишина. Назначала встречу около 5 раз, он соглашался, но в назначенное время не приходил, и когда звонила даже не брал трубку. Я ждала его по два часа, да еще и с маленьким ребенком на руках. Когда звонила на следующий день, он говорил что был в пробке, телефон не слышал. Где то через 2 недели после первой встречи, он позвонил и сказал что нужно доплатить, я отказала. В конце концов мое терпение лопнуло. Я сказала, не можете сделать работу, верните деньги, он согласился. Но после этого вообще исчез!
Я созвонилась с начальством, чтоб они нашли не него управу.Они звонили ему, но с его стороны никакой реакции. Им тоже говорил, да отдам, назначили встречу, но вышло тоже самое. Он не пришел и не брал телефон. Уже прошло 1.5 месяца, сколько не звоню, не берет телефон, на требования вернуть деньги, только молчание. Так что это *гамлет* ЛОХОТРОН!!! Ему ничего не стоило обмануть несчастную женщину, простите еще и за выражение, которая находится в положении.
ОБМАНЩИК, ПОДЛЕЦ, ЛИЦЕМЕР и просто БЕССОВЕСТНЫЙ человек, хотя человеком после этого его трудно назвать.
*гамлет* ЛОХОТРОН!!!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

I confirm the words of the client. I called up to him more than once. Constantly cheating.
Today he sent an SMS that he was in the hospital. Allegedly got on expensive to a client in an accident.
If we don’t return the money to the client before May 12, then we will do it, and we’ll transfer his page to the board with shame indicating his full name ..

Original message

Слова клиентки подтверждаю. Сам с ним созванивался не однократно. Постоянно обманывает.
Сегодня прислал смс, что лежал в больнице. Якобы попал по дорогое к клиентке в ДТП.
Если до 12 мая не вернёт деньги клиентке, то это сделаем мы, а его страницу перенесём на доску позору с указанием его Ф.И.О..

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

Матушкин Андрей. said:
And rightly so!

Original message

Матушкин Андрей. said:
И правильно!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

Nickname "Azhamlet" is blocked.
Removed from the semi-privat.
Can again register under a new nickname and give his explanations.

Original message

Ник "Azhamlet" заблокирован.
С полупривата удалён.
Может снова зарегистрироваться под новым ником и дать свои пояснения.

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

But there is a positive point - step by step, the real BH is separated from the "bred" :cool: After all, there are already detectives to vouch for!

Original message

Но есть и положительный момент - шаг за шагом происходит отделение реальных ЧД от "разводил" :cool: Ведь уже есть детективы, за которых можно поручиться!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

АНР Полар Фокс said:
But there is a positive point - step by step, the real BH is separated from the "bred" :cool: After all, there are already detectives to vouch for!
I AGREE!!!

Original message

АНР Полар Фокс said:
Но есть и положительный момент - шаг за шагом происходит отделение реальных ЧД от "разводил" :cool: Ведь уже есть детективы, за которых можно поручиться!
СОГЛАСЕН!!!

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua

Yes, Hamlet, it’s easy to offend the weak, but it’s much more difficult then to beg forgiveness from him ...
In the old days, women with children, like just pregnant women, even pickpockets in trolley buses did not rob, considering this bad taste. ;)

Original message

Да, Гамлет, обидеть слабого легко, но гораздо труднее потом вымолить у него прощение...
В былые времена женщин с детьми, как и просто беременных даже карманники в троллейбусах не обворовывали, считая это дурным тоном. ;)

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru

Such unpleasant moments should be avoided by recommendations, as well as some acceptable period by the candidate for the MOD team.

Original message

Такие неприятные моменты надо избегать путем рекомендаций, а также какого то допустимого срока кандидатом в коллектив МОДа.