تواصل معنا عبر الرسائل أو عبر الهاتف.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Detective agency "LEADER" or "ST. PETERSBURG". Private detective Kostenko A.Yu. Marauding.

Ksue

Зарегистрированный
إنضم
14 مارس 2018
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة
г. СПб
Good afternoon, dear members of the MOD.
I read on the forum about Andrey Yuryevich Kostenko with whom I was not lucky enough to conclude an agreement and start working. And the thing is that 2 TGA man dump trucks were stolen from me and I turned to the aforementioned detective agency Leader to find them. Andrei Yuryevich rated the preliminary search services at 40 tr., And then warned that he would have to pay a ransom of 20% of the cost.
3 days after this, Andrei Yuryevich said that he had found dump trucks and it was necessary to prepare a ransom in the amount of 1,300,000. He needed 1,000,000 rubles to go to a meeting with the hijackers and exchange them for dump trucks, the rest after a successful exchange. In extreme situations, in which he was deceived in any way - he promised to return the money.
In general, this is the result of this whole situation: the money was transferred to him on March 5, 2017. At the moment, it is being paid off. Does not comment on this situation. Send SMS - I'll call you back and never call back.
The moral here is in principle clear - threw it. Is it possible for me to somehow influence this looter and return the money. Are there supervisory authorities in the detective world? And what do they usually do in such situations? I will be glad to answer.

-
Ksenia +79119221214

Original message
Добрый день, уважаемые члены МОД.
Прочитала на форуме про Костенко Андрея Юрьевича с которым мне не посчастливилось заключить договор и начать работу. А дело все в том, что у меня украли 2 самосвала ман ТГА и по их поиску я обратилась в детективное агентство "Лидер" к вышеупомянутому. Андрею Юрьевич оценил предварительные услуги по поиску в 40 тр., а далее предупредил что придется вносить выкуп в размере 20% от стоимости.
Через 3 дня после этого Андрей Юрьевич сообщил, что самосвалы он нашел и необходимо подготовить выкуп в размере 1 300 000. 1 000 000 рублей ему нужен для того, что поехать на встречу с угонщиками и обменять их на самосвалы, остальное после удачного обмена. В крайних ситуациях, в которых его каким либо образом обманывают - он обещал деньги вернуть.
В общем то итог всей этой ситуации: деньги ему передали 5 марта 2017. На данный момент он гаситься. Никак не комментирует данную ситуацию. Шлет смс - перезвоню и никогда не перезванивает.
Мораль тут в принципе ясна - кинул. Возможно ли мне каким-нибудь образом повлиять на этого мародёра и вернуть деньги. Есть ли в детективном мире надзорные органы? И что обычно делают в таких ситуациях? Буду рада ответу.

--
Ксения +79119221214

Виталий Климин

Private access level
إنضم
25 فبراير 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
الموقع الالكتروني
www.detective-kv.ru
Is there a contract?

Original message
договор есть?

Люков

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
26 مايو 2013
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة
Крым. Ялта. +7 978 983 10 42 +7 978 138 96 55
الموقع الالكتروني
iapd.info
I didn’t think that such a thing was possible, it must be found and transferred to Comrade. To Stalin

Original message
не думал, что такое возможно, его надо найти и передать тов. Сталину

detectivehelp

Private access level
إنضم
19 فبراير 2015
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Москва
الموقع الالكتروني
www.detectivehelp.ru
This character constantly throws customers. This is not the first topic on it. All this undermines the credibility of our craft.
Let him write a statement to the police and the Russian Guard. He has long had to suspend the license.

Original message
Этот персонаж постоянно кидает клиентов. Эта уже не первая тема по нему. Все это подрывает доверие к нашему ремеслу.
Пусть пишет заявление в полицию и Росгвардию. Ему уже давно надо приостановить лицензию.

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
25 يناير 2011
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Сочи
I read on the forum about Andrey Yuryevich Kostenko with whom I was not lucky enough to conclude an agreement and start working. And the thing is that 2 TGA man dump trucks were stolen from me and I turned to the aforementioned detective agency Leader to find them. Andrei Yuryevich rated the preliminary search services at 40 tr., And then warned that he would have to pay a ransom of 20% of the cost.
3 days after this, Andrei Yuryevich said that he had found dump trucks and it was necessary to prepare a ransom in the amount of 1,300,000. He needed 1,000,000 rubles to go to a meeting with the hijackers and exchange them for dump trucks, the rest after a successful exchange. In extreme situations, in which he was deceived in any way - he promised to return the money.
In general, this is the result of this whole situation: the money was transferred to him on March 5, 2017. At the moment, it is being paid off. Does not comment on this situation. Send SMS - I'll call you back and never call back.
The moral here is in principle clear - threw it. Is it possible for me to somehow influence this looter and return the money. Are there supervisory authorities in the detective world? And what do they usually do in such situations? I will be glad to answer.

-
Ksenia +79119221214
Awful But without a contract it will be problematic to return the money!

Original message
Прочитала на форуме про Костенко Андрея Юрьевича с которым мне не посчастливилось заключить договор и начать работу. А дело все в том, что у меня украли 2 самосвала ман ТГА и по их поиску я обратилась в детективное агентство "Лидер" к вышеупомянутому. Андрею Юрьевич оценил предварительные услуги по поиску в 40 тр., а далее предупредил что придется вносить выкуп в размере 20% от стоимости.
Через 3 дня после этого Андрей Юрьевич сообщил, что самосвалы он нашел и необходимо подготовить выкуп в размере 1 300 000. 1 000 000 рублей ему нужен для того, что поехать на встречу с угонщиками и обменять их на самосвалы, остальное после удачного обмена. В крайних ситуациях, в которых его каким либо образом обманывают - он обещал деньги вернуть.
В общем то итог всей этой ситуации: деньги ему передали 5 марта 2017. На данный момент он гаситься. Никак не комментирует данную ситуацию. Шлет смс - перезвоню и никогда не перезванивает.
Мораль тут в принципе ясна - кинул. Возможно ли мне каким-нибудь образом повлиять на этого мародёра и вернуть деньги. Есть ли в детективном мире надзорные органы? И что обычно делают в таких ситуациях? Буду рада ответу.

--
Ксения +79119221214
Ужасно! Но, без договора будет проблематично вернуть деньги!

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
29 ديسمبر 2011
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
الموقع الالكتروني
detektiv.crimea.ua
It is very annoying to read such stories from time to time. And doubly, that on the arena - the same. I recommend that the author of the topic contact the law enforcement authorities with a statement about fraud.

Original message
Весьма досадно из раза в раз читать такие истории. И вдвойне, что на манеже - одни и те же. Автору темы рекомендую обращаться в правоохранительные органы с заявлением о мошенничестве.

НСК-СБ

طاقم الإدارة
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
14 يوليو 2011
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Новосибирск
I recommend that the author of the topic contact the law enforcement authorities with a statement about fraud.
I agree, and yet - there is a lot of bad information about him on the Internet, since the age of 13, it seems - you had to look before contacting this "detective" ...

Original message
Автору темы рекомендую обращаться в правоохранительные органы с заявлением о мошенничестве.
Согласен, и всё же - про него в интернете много не хорошей информации, ещё с 13 года, кажется - посмотреть нужно было, прежде чем обращаться к этому "детективу"...

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
24 نوفمبر 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
الموقع الالكتروني
adp-dia.com
Yes, it’s sad to read such posts ...

Original message
Да, печально читать такие посты...

Максим2015

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
22 نوفمبر 2017
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة
г. Челябинск пл. Революции д. 5 офис 339
الموقع الالكتروني
detektiv-omegal.ru

-
Ksenia +79119221214

I hope the money passed on receipt?

Original message

--
Ксения +79119221214

Надеюсь деньги по расписке передавали?

Дмитрий Викторович

Член Совета
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
إنضم
26 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة
Россия, Санкт-Петербург. Средний пр. 100. +7921949
الموقع الالكتروني
www.iapd.info
Mr. President!
When will we hold the MOD meeting to get rid of the person who dishonors our ranks !?

Original message
Господин Президент!
Когда мы проведём Собрание МОД, что бы избавиться от человека, который позорит наши ряды!?
التفاعلات: Шубкин Р.Л.