إنضم
6 يناير 2012
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الموقع الالكتروني
poisksvoih.ru
Hello. Thank you very much Michael for what you have done. Now, thanks to you, I know that the wife of the pilot Naydenov Vasily Iosifovich really lived in St. Petersburg. You got data about his two daughters, which coincided with the data from TsAMO. However, the daughters do not live in St. Petersburg. There is evidence that one of them is a resident of Nizhny Novgorod, and therefore I beg you to connect the detective of Nizhny Novgorod. Help to find out the address of Kesus Lyudmila Vasilievna 1939 gr or her children.

I did not find in the databases.
It is known that in 1960 the relatives of the pilot were put on the wanted list. At the moment, there are some details of the death of the pilot in Hungary.

photo pilot Naydenova Vasily Iosifovich

Original message
Здравствуйте. Михаил спасибо Вам огромное за то что вы проделали . Теперь, благодаря Вам я знаю, что жена летчика Найденова Василия Иосифовича действительно проживала в С-Петербурге. Вы раздобыли данные о его двух дочерях, что совпало с данными из ЦАМО. Однако дочери не проживают в Петербурге. Ест данные что одна из них жительница Нижнего Новогорода, а потому очень прошу подключиться детектива Нижнего Новогорода. Помогите узнать адрес Кесус Людмилы Васильевны 1939 гр или ее детей.

Я в базах данных не нашла.
Известно что в 1960 году родные летчика подавали в розыск.На данный момент есть некоторые подробности гибели летчика на территории Венгрии.

фото летчика Найденова Василия Иосифовича

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
إنضم
6 يناير 2012
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الموقع الالكتروني
poisksvoih.ru
I am very pleased to write that we received a message on this search today.

Good day!
I accidentally saw a post on the forum - Naydenov V.I. this is my grandmother’s brother (maternal). His wife Praskovya (aunt Panya) died, his daughter Larisa remained in the Moscow region, her second daughter lived in Algeria. Relatives were reported missing.

https://poisksvoih.ru/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=720

Original message
С огромным удовольствием пишу , что по этому поиску сегодня нам пришло сообщение.

Добрый день!
Случайно увидела запись на форуме - Найденов В.И. это родной брат моей бабушки (по матери). Его жена Прасковья (тятя Паня) умерла, осталось его дочь Лариса живет в Московской области, вторая дочь проживала в Алжире.Родственникам сообщили что без вести пропавший.

https://poisksvoih.ru/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=720

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
طاقم الإدارة
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
1 يناير 1970
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة
Россия,
الموقع الالكتروني
o-d-b.ru
Tatyana Evgenievna, Good day to you!
I am happy with you.

Original message
Татьяна Евгеньевна, Доброго Вам дня!
Радуюсь вместе с Вами.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
إنضم
5 ديسمبر 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
Nice to read. Another officer of the Red Army, ceased to be on the lists of missing persons. Honor and glory to the search engines.

Original message
Приятно читать. Еще один офицер Красной Армии, перестал числиться в списках пропавших без вести. Честь и слава поисковикам.

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
إنضم
6 يناير 2012
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الموقع الالكتروني
poisksvoih.ru
If you are looking for your relatives who died or disappeared in the Great Patriotic War, check the lists The dead in Poland

Remember that the lists are compiled according to the original sources and there are not a few distortions in the installation data. Look, maybe you will find your there .......

Link

Original message
Если вы ищите своих родственников, погибших или пропавших без вести в Великой Отечественной войне , проверьте по спискам Погибшие в Польше

Помните, что списки составлены по первоисточникам и там не мало искажений в установочных данных . Просмотрите возможно вы найдете там своих.......

Ссылка

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
27 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
الموقع الالكتروني
detective.lt
thank

Original message
спасибо

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
إنضم
5 ديسمبر 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
Hello ! I realized that the place of the soldier’s burial place is not known. But perhaps relatives have information that he was missing. So, on the triangle will be the number of the military unit. Now it is necessary to find out through the archives where, in the spring of 1945, this unit conducted military operations, and also specifically where the soldier was assigned. (Regiment, battalion, company, platoon, squad). The combat cards all surrendered and it will be possible to find out the alleged place where these units conducted offensive battles. And then through the German detectives. Then the burial was already taking into account.

Original message
Привет ! Я понял, что место захоронения бойца не известно. Но возможно у родственников есть сведения о том, что он пропал без вести. Значит, на треугольнике будет номер воинской части. Теперь следует через архивы выяснить где, весной 1945 года эта часть вела боевые действия, а также конкретно, где боец был приписан.( полк, батальон, рота, взвод, отделение ). Карты боевых действий все сдавались и можно будет выяснить предполагаемое место, где эти подразделения вели наступательные бои. А дальше через немцев-детективов. Тогда уже захоронения шли с учетами.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
طاقم الإدارة
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
1 يناير 1970
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
العمر
الإقامة