تواصل معنا عبر الرسائل أو عبر الهاتف.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Who can inquire about a commercial partner from the Czech Republic?

Alex Sim

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
27 نوفمبر 2017
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Lorenzer Str., 11
Statistics show that in the Czech Republic there are a large number of security companies, some of them immediately position themselves as detective, but in reality a small number of people are involved in detective activities, they had to help clean up the tails of detective events poorly performed by Czech colleagues. therefore, many offers with the provision of special services in the Czech Republic were surprised.

Original message
статистика показывает, что в чехии большое количество охранных предприятий, часть из них сразу же позиционируют себя и как детективные, однако на деле детективной деятельностью занимается небольшое количество людей, приходилось помогать зачищать хвосты по плохо проведенным чешскими коллегами детективным мероприятиям. поэтому удивило много предложений с оказанием специальных услуг по чехии.

Alex Sim

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
إنضم
27 نوفمبر 2017
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
Lorenzer Str., 11
I’ll additionally explain that before the Ministry of Internal Affairs there were almost 6 years of work in Czechoslovakia with comrades from the STB, so I know both the territory and the mentality well and my acquaintances from previous work remained

Original message
Дополнительно поясню, до МВД было почти 6 лет работы в Чехословакии с товарищами из СТБ, поэтому хорошо знаю и территорию и менталитет и остались знакомые по предыдущей работе