Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

marriage speculators. the program of the Israelis of Russian-speaking mosh

DIM_MIHEY

Зарегистрированный
Punkte für Reaktionen
Today I answered a collection company in Krasnoyarsk like this .... dear Ilya, I have not sent you documents that can serve as evidence in court. Namely, correspondence in social networks and on Skype. The testimonies are evidence confirming expenses on my part notarized ... Documents translated into Russian with notarization from the bank of my exchange office .. restaurant accounts where we had lunch and dinner .. witnesses who saw us together at these restaurants several times .. photographs and so on ... store accounts where I bought at the request swindlers and fraudsters cosmetics .. perfume .. accessories. extracts on the amounts of expenditures of my credit company and bank account .. account and electronic ticket in the name of biktimirovoy faith paid by me ... the transferred amounts of money by me at her request through western union bank (extortion ) .. you have not yet looked at any document that I have and have not drawn up with me either a contract or a power of attorney for your representative from me .. I received documents from the Israeli police and have already signed my professional weakness and incompetence. My Israeli lawyer is shocked. In addition to the receipts of the excursions I paid for the name of the fraudster and other payment documents that I paid that accompanied the visit of the fraudster with the guest marriage (this is her setting. The intention to marry and use a long-standing trust relationship enticed me the investment of a scammer’s visit). All documents will be notarized. But if you are really the office that positions itself in this segment of the market as a pro and not crooks. You don’t even they took an interest in the results of the work of the investigator of the prosecutor’s office and the answers of the Krasnoyarsk prosecutor’s office regarding the incident to my appeal. The precedents of the analysis of similar cases in different cities and regions of Russia and the results of the decisions of the judges and specific criminal terms with the confiscation of the property of fraudsters. Cases initiated by foreign law enforcement agencies Ami proceedings and their outcome. Existing agreements between the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the judiciary of Israel and Russia. Precedents of judicial decisions of a Bagat in Israel and how subsequently Russian bailiffs execute decisions of a Bagat ... and fraudsters always lose claims of Israelis against them that were initiated in Israel. in words, you don’t want to work .. you don’t know how and don’t want to study in the field in which you really position yourself as a zone of your professional responsibility. you don’t want to cooperate with Israeli lawyers in defending the interests of your potential clients. and this is no longer a matter of professional ethics. no one said that justice is easily achieved. You have to work. Think. Learn. Develop. And do not cut the loot easily ... I have the honor ....!
I am interested in discussing the problem. Cases are quite frequent in our country in Israel ...

Original message
сегодня ответил коллекторской фирме в красноярске примерно так....уважаемый Илья!я еще не присылал вам документов которые могут послужить доказательной базой в суде.а именно переписка в соцсетях и по скайпу.показания свидетельские подтверждающие траты с моей стороны нотариально заверенные...переводные на русский с нотариальным заверением документы из банка моего..обменных пунктов..счета ресторанов где мы обедали и ужинали..показания свидетелей что видели нас вместе в этих ресторанах неоднократно..фотографии и пр...счета магазинов где покупались мною по просьбе аферистки и мошенницы косметика..парфюм..аксессуары.выписки по суммам трат моей кредитной компании и банковского счета..счет и электронный билет на на имя биктимировой веры оплаченный мною...пересылаемые суммы денег мною по ее просьбе через вестерн юнион банк(вымогательство)..вы еще не посмотрели ни одного документа которыми я располагаю и не составили со мной ни договора ни доверенности на вашего представителя от меня..не посмотрели документы от от израильской полиции и уже расписались в своем профессиональном бессилии и некомпетенции.мой израильский адвокат в шоке.помимо квитанций оплаченных мною экскурсий на имя мошенницы полно и других платежных документов оплаченные мною что сопровождали визит мошенницы с гостевым браком(именно это ее установка ..намерение вступить в брак и использование давних доверительных отношений выманила из меня инвестиции визита мошенницы).все документы будут нотариально заверены.но в том случае если вы действительно та контора которая себя позиционирует в этом сегменте рынка услуг как профи а не проходимцы.вы даже не поинтересовались результатами работы следователя прокуратуры и ответами прокуратуры красноярска по факту произошедшего на мое обращение.прецендентами разбора по аналогичным делам в разных городах и регионах россии и результатами решений судей и конкретными уголовными сроками с конфискацией имущества мошенников.случаи иницированных зарубежными правоохранительными органами разбирательств и их итогами.существующими договорами между мвд и судейскими инстанциями израиля и россии.прецендентами судебных решений багаца в израиле и то как в последствии судебные исполнители россии выполняют решения багаца..а мошенницы всегда проигрывают иски израилитян против них что инициированны в израиле.другими словами-вы не хотите работать..не умеете и не желаете учиться в той сфере в которой реально себя позиционируете как зону вашей профессиональной ответственности.вы не хотите сотрудничать с израильской адвокатурой в отстаивании интересов ваших потенциальных клиентов.и это уже не вопрос профессиональной этики.никто и не говорил что справедливость достигается легко.надо работать.думать.учиться.развиваться..а не рубить бабло по легкому...честь имею....!
заинтересован в обсуждении проблемы.случаи достаточно частые у нас в израиле...