Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
o-d-b.ru
Dear Colleagues, Good day to you!

The collection of Membership Fees is postponed to July.

This is due to the fact that:

We plan to release a magazine with our articles.

It is necessary to order the medals "25 years of private and detective activity of Russia."

As always, you need to order a pennant and a mock certificate of the participant of the VIII Scientific and Practical Conference of the MOD.

As you know, the forum periodically “lives its own life”, it is also poorly protected by hacker attacks, the resource has not been updated for 6-7 years. Translations from Russian and vice versa do not work.

Since May 19, the Forum has been carrying out technical work, it is being transferred and updated. This job also costs decent money.

I personally paid out of my own pocket about 100,000 rubles. on stamps and special equipment for the production of certificates (there are those who say that they don’t need it — don’t need it, don’t need it. But this is a status thing and it is needed).

I also have interesting and necessary plans, which I am not talking about, but are doing. Present, as they are executed I will report.

All the conferences that took place before that were "minus" for me, I hope that this one will not be "minus".

Colleagues and friends, if you want to remain Part of our Association, then I ask you to pay membership fees for this year, who did not pay for the past, and therefore for the past year.

I also want to draw attention to the fact that in other specialized Public Organizations, Contributions are much larger and the attitude to their fees is much harder ...

If this is not possible, please write in writing why and in what time frame the debt will be closed. I ask you to send a letter to the President in any form, mail: mod@iapd.info .

I ask you to do this in ten days.

At the moment, it makes no sense to chase quantity. The organization took place. In order for Our Organization to Live Develop and Prosper in the end, whatever one may say, funds are needed.

With such a number of Full and Associate Members and such small amounts per year, I consider the search for additional Investors and Sponsors not appropriate ...

Those who do not want to support the Membership Fees Association, (which is spelled out in the Charter), I ask you to write an application for withdrawal.

Otherwise, their candidatures will be submitted in the near future to the Absentee Meeting for expulsion from the Association, and after that in the section:

Detectives IAPD has stopped working with.

Sberbank Card: 4276550011932293
framed by Aseeva Polina Evgenievna.

Contact phone: +7 921 423 20 02

I beg everyone and everyone to respond to this call!

Sincerely, Yours, Andrey Nikolayevich Matushkin!

Original message
Уважаемые Коллеги, Доброго Вам времени суток!

Сбор Членских Взносов переносится на июль.

Это связано с тем, что:

Мы планируем выпустить журнал с нашими статьями.

Нужно заказать медали «25 лет частная и сыскная деятельность России».

Как всегда, нужно заказать Вымпела и макет сертификата участника VIII Научно-Практической Конференции МОД.

Как вы знаете, форум периодически «живёт своей жизнью», так же он плохо защищён он хакерских атак, ресурс не обновлялся уже лет 6-7. Переводы с русского языка и наоборот не работают.

С 19 мая на Форуме ведутся технические работы, его переносят и обновляют. Эта работа также стоит приличных денег.

Мною лично оплачено из "своего кармана" порядка 100 000 руб. на штампы и специальное оборудование для производства удостоверений (найдутся те, кто скажет, что им это не надо - не надо, так не надо. Но это статусная вещь и она нужна).

Также у меня есть интересные и нужные планы, о которых я не говорю, но делаю. Современем, по мере их исполнения отчитаюсь.

Все Конференции, которые проходили до этого были для меня "в минус", надеюсь, что эта будет не "в минус".

Коллеги и друзья, если вы хотите оставаться Частью нашей Ассоциации, то я прошу Вас оплатить членские взносы за этот год, кто не платил за прошлый, значит и за прошлый год.

Также хочу обратить Внимание на то, что в других профильных Общественных Организациях Взносы намного больше и отношение к их сборам намного жёще...

Если нет такой возможности, то прошу письменно изложить на бумаге почему и в какие сроки задолженность будет закрыта. Письмо прошу направлять на имя Президента в произвольной форме, почта: mod@iapd.info.

Прошу это сделать в десятидневный срок.

В данный момент нет смысла гнаться за количеством. Организация состоялась. Чтобы Наша Организация Жила Развивалась и Процветала в конце концов, как ни крути средства необходимы.

При таком количестве Действительных и Ассоциированных Членах и таких незначительных суммах в год, считаю поиск дополнительных Инвесторов и Спонсоров не целесообразным...

Кто не желает поддержать Членскими Взносами Ассоциацию, (что прописано в Уставе), того прошу написать заявление на выход.

В противном случае их кандидатуры будут вынесены в ближайшее время на Заочное Собрание для исключения из Ассоциации, а после этого в раздел:

Детективы, с которыми IAPD прекратило сотрудничать.

Карта Сбербанка: 4276550011932293
оформлена на Асееву Полину Евгеньевну.

Телефон для связи: +7 921 423 20 02

Очень Прошу Всех и Каждого Откликнуться на данный Призыв!

С Уважением, Ваш Андрей Николаевич Матушкин!

Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
o-d-b.ru
The first to pay was Nail.

Original message
Первым оплатил Наиль.

Виктор Сергеевич

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Punkte für Reaktionen
Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Московское шоссе, д. 13,
Website
vimpel-ksp.ru
I'll come tomorrow and pay.

Original message
Завтра заеду и оплачу.

Сергей Анатольевич

Член Совета
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Россия, Санкт-Петербург. +7-921-900- 64-25
Website
www.private-detective.ru
In the evening I’ll translate.

Original message
Вечером переведу.

Дмитрий Викторович

Член Совета
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Россия, Санкт-Петербург. Средний пр. 100. +7921949
Website
www.iapd.info
I'll pay tomorrow.

Original message
Завтра оплачу.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
I agree completely, contributions are needed for the development of the organization.
Therefore, I ask here to publish the official details of the legal entity MOD, for the transfer of funds from abroad.

Original message
Согласен полностью, взносы нужны для развития организации.
Поэтому прошу здесь опубликовать официальные реквизиты юридического лица МОД, для перевода средств из-за границы.

Олегас

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
I will supplement Jacob - and the amount in EUR

Original message
Дополню Якова - и сумму в EUR

Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
o-d-b.ru
JR Security Consulting Group schrieb:
I agree completely, contributions are needed for the development of the organization.
Therefore, I ask here to publish the official details of the legal entity MOD, for the transfer of funds from abroad.
Jacob, if I officially open the Organization’s account, then the money collected will be enough to pay the bill and the services of an accountant.

Original message
JR Security Consulting Group schrieb:
Согласен полностью, взносы нужны для развития организации.
Поэтому прошу здесь опубликовать официальные реквизиты юридического лица МОД, для перевода средств из-за границы.
Яков, если я официально открою счет Организации, то собранных денег, как раз хватит оплатить счёт и услуги бухгалтера.

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
www.daopcion.ru
damn people paid, but how much ?????? 50 at the rate of the day of payment?

Original message
блин люди оплатили, а сколько?????? 50 по курсу дня оплаты?

Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
o-d-b.ru
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН schrieb:
damn people paid, but how much ?????? 50 at the rate of the day of payment?
Yes!)

Original message
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН schrieb:
блин люди оплатили, а сколько?????? 50 по курсу дня оплаты?
Да!)