Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Privatdetektiv hilft den Bewohnern von Wolgograd, Familien zu gründen

НСК-СБ

Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
A private detective helps Volgograd residents create families.

You will never notice them, but these people are able to notice the smallest details that help them establish the truth. We are talking about private detectives. A professional detective tells his "hometown" about the intricacies and dangers of work, and there are many of them ...

Detective's Gift

Many private detectives are former law enforcement officers. Valery (name has been changed. - Ed. Note) for more than 20 years worked in a department of the Russian Interior Ministry in one of the neighboring regions.

- I always wanted to be an operative, - says Valery. - Until the third grade, I read all the detective novels by James Chase, and there are, by the way, more than 80 of them. My parents were not rich, so I could not even think of a paid education. I entered the university myself.

From the age of 19, as a part-time student, our interlocutor has already started working in the criminal investigation department.

- These are the most hectic, dangerous and interesting years of work, - our interlocutor shares. - It was then, in practice, that I received knowledge about the work of a law enforcement officer. What has not happened over the years. Somehow we detained a suspect in a triple murder. They looked for him in three regions of Russia and literally followed him, again and again finding the threads leading to the current location. He came back - we are after him. We found him at the cemetery in his native village. He began to shoot back, then shot in himself and died on his father's grave.
Valery solved the crimes committed by international groups that were involved in oil theft, extortion, racketeering, murder and even terrorism.

Often our interlocutor was engaged in the search for children. By the way, at one of the recent departmental press conferences, Police Lieutenant General Alexander Kravchenko, the head of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the region, noted that over the years of work in the criminal investigation department, psychics have never helped the investigation.

- For my practice too, - Valery notes. - It happened that colleagues turned to them for advice to find a disappeared person, for example. But all the tips from the magicians were false. My principle is to believe what is. It is especially dangerous for ordinary citizens to turn to them when a disaster struck - people can believe anything, including the words of charlatans who will still take money from them. As for the criminals ... I quickly realized that these are the same people: they are cunning, there are also not ...

According to Valery, how quickly a person is found after committing a crime depends not only on the intelligence of the attacker. Much is also determined by how a person reacts to what happened: coldly or impulsively. The pragmatist will leave fewer traces, the impulsive personality more.

- But it is important to understand that a person always leaves a trail: he came - a trace remained, touched - there were prints, took the phone and started calling - the law enforcement officers will establish the connection point, location, and so on.

It is important to communicate with people
According to our interlocutor, of course, it is necessary to work with technology, but both the private detective and the operative employee are primarily fed by the legs.
- I came once - there is no potential witness at home, so you need to come until he appears on the spot, - explains Valery. - Much can be established with the help of technical issues, but I usually collect the largest and most valuable amount of information personally.

After Valery served 20 years in the government, he decided to retire. At that time, the man had already moved to Volgograd.

- I could not do it for a long time, I decided that I needed to move on - learn about operational work from the other side, - our interlocutor shares. - I decided to open a private detective agency. We opened it with a friend, at first I took over the work of a lawyer, represented the interests of citizens in court on the administrative line. He won 90 cases in a year and lost two. But I realized that there was not enough operational work. Detective activity is what I can do.

Before becoming an entrepreneur, Valery took a large number of business trainings.

- One thing is operational work, another is your own business, in the second I had no experience, I needed guidelines: where to get clients, how to start correctly.

The first customers soon appeared.
- The guy broke up with the girl, before that they met for two years, he wanted her back. We start work. We establish that the girl started dating the coach of one of the city's sports clubs. We check - he is not cheating on her: work is home. And the girl herself was wealthy, the guy may have coveted her money. We decided to find out. They sent him a nice girl for training - our freelance agent. In the second training session, he had already asked her out on a date. In a cafe, they talked, by the way, she paid for everything. We went out into the street - he began to kiss and hug her. We captured everything and conveyed his passion, she broke up with the coach and returned to the client. They got married and started a family.

Often before the wedding, loved ones are also tested for loyalty.
- The groom asked to check the bride, it turned out that he was cheating - but she was forgiven. They got married, a year passes, again asks to check, and again cheating on her part. As a result, the family broke up.

According to Valery, many private investigators prefer various bases and technical means to find out the truth. However, Valery believes that it is important to combine technical capabilities with direct communication with the circle of acquaintances of the object on which the work is going, while acting by legends of his personality (come up with a legend and act undercover. - Ed.).

- It often happens that in half an hour of communication with people, you learn information is much more valuable than from any databases, - explains the private detective. - The main thing is not to spare time and not be afraid to ask people what interests you.

Dressing up and changing cars
Valery refuses to take on cases where the client himself, obviously, is not saying something and is hiding something.
- It is dangerous if a person is cheating - he can play "in the dark", that is, you do not know why he needs this information, whether it will harm the object of study in the future.

Very often, Valery transfers the found information to law enforcement agencies.

“For example, recently a theft and fraud case was referred. I have no employees on the staff, but there are volunteers. The field of activity of a private detective is very extensive: the service of a mystery shopper for business, studying your child's social circle (useful when he began to study poorly, for example), searching for missing people, identifying listening devices in your office, spies - a service, of course, for business, search for debtors, checking online dating, surveillance and counter-surveillance services.

The latter is when the client himself suspects that he is being watched and wants to check whether this is so.

- Quite a large-scale work on counter-surveillance, - notes Valery. - A simple man in the street, whoever he is: a businessman, an official, a worker ... Without operational experience, he will not determine whether he is being watched, and even more so - who is the customer. To identify surveillance, at least two groups of four people in each are used, if cars are needed, they change at intervals of two to three hours, people from the group change clothes five to seven times a day and change their general image. It is possible to establish not only who exactly is observing, but also who initiated this observation.

Valery has been working as a private detective for five years, and during this time he fell in love with operational work even more.
- I have a family and children, they need to be provided. And I am happy that I can afford it, working at my favorite job, for the benefit of people, helping them to learn the truth. And my work keeps me in good shape, if you are indifferent and lazy - a private search is not for you.

Artem Karasev
A private investigator helps Volgograd residents create families

Original message
Частный детектив помогает волгоградцам создать семьи.

Вы никогда их не заметите, но эти люди способны замечать самые незначительные детали, которые помогают им установить истину. Речь идет о частных детективах. «Родному городу» профессиональный сыщик рассказывает о тонкостях и опасностях работы, а их немало…

Дар сыщика

Многие частные детективы – бывшие сотрудники правоохранительных органов. Валерий (имя изменено. – Прим. ред.) более 20 лет работал в отделе МВД России одного из соседних регионов.

– Я всегда хотел быть оперативником, – рассказывает Валерий. – До третьего класса прочитал все детективные романы Джеймса Чейза, а их, к слову, больше 80. Родители были небогатые, поэтому о платном образовании я не мог даже подумать. Поступил в вуз сам.

С 19 лет, будучи студентом-заочником, наш собеседник уже начал работать в уголовном розыске.

– Это самые беспокойные, опасные и интересные годы работы, – делится наш собеседник. – Именно тогда, на практике, я получал знания о работе стража порядка. Чего только не было за эти годы. Как‑то мы задерживали подозреваемого в тройном убийстве. Искали его в трех регионах России и следовали буквально за ним, снова и снова находя нити, ведущие к актуальному местоположению. Он вернулся обратно – мы за ним. Застали мы его на кладбище в его родном селе. Он начал отстреливаться, потом выстретил в себя и сам умер на могиле отца.
Валерий раскрывал преступления, совершенные интернациональными группировками, которые занимались хищением нефти, вымогательством, рэкетом, убийствами и даже терроризмом.

Часто наш собеседник занимался и розыском детей. Кстати, на одной из недавних ведомственных пресс-конференций генерал-лейтенант полиции Александр Кравченко, начальник ГУ МВД России по региону, отметил, что за годы работы в уголовном розыске экстрасенсы ни разу не оказали помощь следствию.

– За мою практику тоже, – отмечает Валерий. – Бывало, что коллеги обращались к ним за консультацией, чтобы найти исчезнувшего человека, к примеру. Но все наводки магов были ложными. Мой принцип – верить тому, что есть. Особенно опасно обращаться к ним рядовым гражданам, когда случилась беда, – люди могут поверить чему угодно, в том числе и словам шарлатанов, которые еще возьмут с них деньги. Что касается преступников… я быстро понял, что это такие же люди: бывают хитрыми, бывают и нет…

По словам Валерия, как быстро человека находят после совершения преступления, зависит не только от интеллекта злоумышленника. Многое обусловлено и тем, как человек реагирует на случившееся: холодно или импульсивно. Прагматик оставит меньше следов, импульсивная личность – больше.

– Но важно понимать, что человек всегда оставляет след: наступил – след остался, прикоснулся – остались отпечатки, взял телефон и начал звонить – стражи порядка установят точку соединения, местоположения и так далее.

Важно – общаться с людьми
По словам нашего собеседника, с технологии, безусловно, нужно работать, но и частного сыщика, и оперативного сотрудника в первую очередь ноги кормят.
– Пришел один раз – дома потенциального свидетеля нет, значит, нужно приходить до тех пор, пока он не появится на месте, – объясняет Валерий. – Многое можно установить с помощью технических моментов, но самый большой и ценный объем информации я обычно собираю лично.

После того как Валерий отслужил 20 лет в органах, он решил выйти на пенсию. На тот момент мужчина уже переехал в Волгоград.

– Долго без любимого дела я не смог, решил, что нужно двигаться дальше – познавать оперативную работу и с другой стороны, – делится наш собеседник. – Решил открыть частное детективное агентство. Открывали мы его с товарищем, я поначалу взял на себя работу юриста, представлял интересы граждан в суде по административной линии. За год выиграл 90 дел, проиграл два. Но понял, что не хватает оперативной работы. Детективная деятельность – то, что я умею делать.

Прежде чем стать предпринимателем, Валерий прошел большое количество бизнес-тренингов.

– Одно дело оперативная работа, другое – свой бизнес, во втором у меня опыта не было, нужны были ориентиры: где брать клиентов, как правильно начать.

Вскоре появились и первые клиенты.
– Парень расстался с девушкой, до этого они встречались два года, он хотел ее вернуть. Мы начинаем работу. Устанавливаем, что девушка начала встречаться с тренером одного из спортивных клубов города. Проверяем – он ей не изменяет: работа – дом. А сама девушка была обеспеченной, парень, возможно, позарился на ее деньги. Мы это решили выяснить. Отправили к нему на тренировку милую девушку – нашего внештатного агента. На второй тренировке он уже пригласил ее на свидание. В кафе они пообщались, кстати, заплатила за все она. Вышли на улицу – он начал ее целовать и обнимать. Мы все запечатлели и передали его пассии, та с тренером порвала и вернулась к клиенту. Они поженились и создали семью.

Часто перед свадьбой любимых также проверяют на верность.
– Жених попросил проверить невесту, оказалось, что изменяет – но была прощена. Они поженились, проходит год, снова просит проверить, и снова измена с ее стороны. В итоге семья распалась.

По словам Валерия, многие частные сыщики отдают предпочтение различным базам и техническим средствам, чтобы выяснить правду. Однако Валерий считает, что важно совмещать технические возможности с непосредственным общением с кругом знакомых объекта, по которому идет работа, при этом действуя с помощью легендирования своей личности (придумать легенду и действовать под прикрытием. – Прим. ред.).

– Очень часто бывает, что за полчаса общения с людьми узнаешь информацию гораздо ценнее, чем из любых баз данных, – объясняет частный детектив. – Главное – не жалеть времени и не бояться спрашивать у людей то, что вас интересует.

Переодевание и смена машин
Валерий отказывается браться за дела, где сам клиент, очевидно, что‑то недоговаривает и скрывает.
– Это опасно, если человек обманывает – может играть «втемную», то есть не знаешь, зачем ему эта информация, не причинит ли она в будущем вред объекту изучения.

Очень часто найденную информацию Валерий передает в правоохранительные органы.

– Например, недавно передали дело о краже и мошенничестве. В штате у меня сотрудников нет, но есть добровольные помощники. Поле деятельности частного сыщика очень обширно: услуга тайного покупателя для бизнеса, изучение круга общения вашего ребенка (полезно, когда он стал учиться плохо, к примеру), розыск пропавших людей, выявление прослушивающих устройств в вашем офисе, шпионов – услуга, понятное дело, для бизнеса, поиск должников, проверка знакомств в Интернете, услуги наблюдения и контрнаблюдения.

Последнее – когда сам клиент подозревает, что за ним следят, и хочет проверить, так ли это.

– Довольно масштабная работа по части контрнаблюдения, – отмечает Валерий. – Простой обыватель, кем бы он ни был: бизнесмен, чиновник, рабочий… Без оперативного опыта не определит, следят ли за ним и тем более – кто заказчик. Чтобы выявить слежку, используются минимум две группы по четыре человека в каждой, если нужны машины – они меняются с периодичностью в два-три часа, люди из группы переодеваются по пять-семь раз в день и меняют общий образ. Возможно установить не только кто именно наблюдает, но и кто инициировал это наблюдение.

Валерий работает частным детективом на протяжении пяти лет и за это время еще больше полюбил оперативную работу.
– У меня семья и дети, их нужно обеспечивать. И я счастлив, что могу себе позволить это, трудясь на любимой работе, на благо людей, помогая им узнать правду. И меня самого работа держит в тонусе, если ты равнодушен и ленив – частный розыск не для тебя.

Артем Карасев
Частный сыщик помогает волгоградцам создать семьи
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator: