Kontaktieren Sie uns in Messenger oder per Telefon.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

We find out the location of the person.

Демитрий

Private Zugriffsebene
Punkte für Reaktionen
г.Ейск, ул.Коммунистическая, 12/1, офис 308
We find out the location of the person.
Life hack December 20, 2018

I’ll write about how to track the location of a person by his own stupidity (applies to those who constantly threaten and litter everyone on the Internet).

I came across an interesting Seeker script, with which you can track the victim using a browser.

I will not start with a detailed installation of the system, there is nothing to worry about.

Yes, and I did all the actions under Runtu 18.04, although it is advised to do under the hackneyed Kali Linux.

1) Go to the github and copy the link

-JZz5esnJ1w.jpg

Add a description
2) Next, open the terminal and go to root (I have it sudo -i). Enter the password and enter.

In the terminal, enter the git clone command "copied link" and press enter. Gone data cloning.

3) After the cloning was completed, we look at the contents with the ls command

_rdVOFLCjog.jpg

Add a description
Apart from the tool itself, I had nothing; you may have other files there.

4) Next, go to this directory: cd seeker / and again look at the ls files.

He will give us the following list:

WfxXPIPOtm0.jpg

Add a description
We are interested in the install.sh file

Make it executable: chmod + x install sh

ZTLetU-UHMw.jpg

Add a description
And in the future, execute it: ./install.sh

After it is executed, again look at the ls directory and run the seeker.py script

Python3 seeker.py command

As you can see, the team launched the tool

uDA3cr1iLZ4.jpg

Add a description
5) Next, we ask the opponent, after a long conversation, go to the URL that this tool gave us. And ask him to log in from a mobile device (for a more accurate location).

He will come in and he will have such a site

gJaSf23Xmfo.jpg

Add a description
I can’t show from a mobile device, the phone drowned (

The opponent presses Continue to confirm the request (a request for determining the location. A small window will pop out).

And in our terminal information about it will appear. thewhiteh4t / seeker

BDe8xJVQOhI.jpg

Add a description
It:

Operating system, platform, number of cores, RAM, vendor, graphics, monitor resolution, browser and the most valuable ip and location (and a link to google map).

If the opponent logs in through the computer, then you will have the opportunity to see only the city.

If using a smartphone and mobile Internet, then you will see the accuracy of a couple of meters. Source

Original message
Узнаем местоположение человека.
Life-HackDecember 20, 2018

Напишу про, то как отследить местоположение человека по его же глупости (касается тех, кто постоянно угрожает и обсирает всех в инете).

Наткнулся на интересный скрипт Seeker, с помощью которого можно отследить жертву с помощью браузера.

Начинать с подробной установки системы я не стану, в ней ничего страшного нет.

Да и делал я все действия под Runtu 18.04, хотя советуют делать под заезжанным Kali Linux.

1) Заходим на гитхаб и копируем ссылку

-JZz5esnJ1w.jpg

Добавьте описание
2) Далее открываем терминал и заходим в root (у меня это sudo -i). Вводим пароль и enter.

В терминале вводим команду git clone "скопированная ссылка" и нажимаем enter. Пошло клонирование данных.

3) После того как клонирование было завершенно, смотрим содержимое командой ls

_rdVOFLCjog.jpg

Добавьте описание
У меня кроме самого инструмента ничего не было, у вас там могут быть и другие файлы.

4) Далее заходим в данную директорию: cd seeker/ и снова смотрим файлы ls.

Выдаст он нам такой список:

WfxXPIPOtm0.jpg

Добавьте описание
Нам интересен файл install.sh

Сделаем его исполняемым: chmod +x install sh

ZTLetU-UHMw.jpg

Добавьте описание
И в последующем выполним его: ./install.sh

После того, как он выполнится, снова смотрим директорию ls и запускаем скрипт seeker.py

Командой python3 seeker.py

Как видим, команда запустила инструмент

uDA3cr1iLZ4.jpg

Добавьте описание
5) Дальше, мы просим оппонента, после длительного разговора перейти на URL которую нам выдал данный инструмент. И просим его зайти с мобильного устройства (для более точного местоположения).

Он зайдет и у него будет такой сайт

gJaSf23Xmfo.jpg

Добавьте описание
Показать с мобильного устройства не могу, телефон утонул(

Оппонент нажимает Continue должен подтвердить запрос (запрос на определения местополжения. Вылезет маленькое окошко).

И у нас в терминале появится информация о нем.thewhiteh4t/seeker

BDe8xJVQOhI.jpg

Добавьте описание
Это:

Операционная система, платформа, количество ядер, оперативная память, вендор, графика, разрешение монитора, браузер и самое ценное ip и местоположение (и ссылка на гуглмапс).

Если оппонент зайдет через компьютер, то у вас появится возможность увидеть только город.

Если с помощью смартфона и мобильный интернет, то вы увидите точность до пары метров. Источник

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Teammitglied
Private Zugriffsebene
Full members of NP "MOD"
Punkte für Reaktionen
Website
o-d-b.ru
форум детективов. Как не дать хакеру себя перехитрить.jpg

Original message
форум детективов. Как не дать хакеру себя перехитрить.jpg