The decision of the constitutional court to lift the ban

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Colleagues, good afternoon. Comment on (who has the desire) this decision. I'd like to hear your opinion.

Constitutional Court repeals ban on convicted

On September 10, the Constitutional Court of Russia decided to abolish the rule of law, which provides for a life-long ban on being elected to government bodies for citizens previously convicted of serious crimes.

The court decided the country's legislature to amend the law with a clear definition of the period during which the mentioned restriction will be valid. The relevant law was adopted in July 2013. According to the appeal to the Constitutional Court regarding the unconstitutionality of this norm, the authors of the complaint believe that convicts are thus punished twice for the same crime.

Moreover, as the applicants noted, the rule of law was not tied to a specific term of imprisonment, nor did it take into account that it could be conditional. In addition, the criminal record of a potential candidate for government office could be canceled or dropped. As a result, the Constitutional Court came to the conclusion that a lifelong prohibition on running for president may be legal only for citizens serving a life sentence of imprisonment.

Original message
Коллеги, добрый день. Прокомментируйте (у кого есть желание) данное решение. Очень хочется услышать ваше мнение.

Конституционный суд отменил запрет баллотироваться для судимых

Конституционный суд России 10 сентября принял решение отменить норму закона, которая предусматривает пожизненный запрет избираться в органы государственной власти для граждан, ранее осужденных за совершение тяжких преступлений.

Суд постановил законодательному органу страны внести изменения в закон в части четкого определения срока, в течение которого будет действовать упомянутое ограничение. Соответствующий закон был принят в июле 2013 года. Согласно обращению в КС по поводу неконституционности данной нормы, авторы жалобы считают, что осужденные таким образом наказываются дважды за одно и то же преступление.

Кроме того, как заметили заявители, норма закона не привязана к конкретному сроку лишения свободы, а также не учитывает, что он может быть условным. Кроме того, судимость потенциального кандидата на выборный пост в государственных органах могла быть погашена или снята. В итоге Конституционный суд пришел к мнению, что пожизненный запрет баллотироваться может быть законным только для граждан, отбывающих пожизненный срок заключения.

Детективное бюро Бориса Турецкого

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
mydetektiv.ru
Thank you, Alexandra!

It seems to me that an assessment of this decision can only be given from a civilian point of view, since the Plenary knows better, the "Legislator" also makes changes from a civilian submission ... (Only who submits ?? ...)))
You don’t have to go far ...)) The current Mayor of the city of Yekaterinburg, who was elected on September 8, is sentenced to 158 for 2 years ... Cases of bygone days. Not very difficult, but still worthy of attention) ... As practice shows (in the global sense, I mean), a person "in the zone" rarely changes his psychology. On the other hand, if it was 20-30 years ago, and after it was not seen anywhere ... Then why not ?? ... The disputes between the "Humanists" and the "Prosecutors" will be constant. What would I do? ... It is difficult to say because there is little experience ... I can imagine both the first situation and the second. BUT more inclined to "Strict Legislation." It is clear that "Everything is not without sin" ...)) But is it really ALL ??? Moreover, to allow a person to power ... I am against! It means, against the lifting of the ban) ...
Thanks for the info!

Sincerely, Alexander!
Detective Bureau "JUSTICE"

Original message
Спасибо, Александра!

Мне кажется оценка данному решению можно дать только с гражданской точки зрения, так как Пленуму виднее, "Законодатель" тоже вносит изменения с гражданской подачи... (Только кто подает??...)))
Далеко ходить не надо...)) Нынешний Мэр города Екатеринбурга, которого избрали 8 сентября, судим по 158 на 2 года... Дела давно минувших дней. Не особо тяжкое, но все таки заслуживает внимания)... Как показывает практика (в глобальном смысле имею ввиду), человек "на зоне" редко когда меняет свою психологию. С другой стороны, если это было 20-30 лет назад, а после нигде замечен не был... То почему бы и нет??... Споры между "Гуманистами" и "Обвинителями" будут постоянно. Как бы я поступил?... Сложно сказать, потому что, опыта мало... Могу представить и первую ситуацию и вторую. НО больше склоняюсь к "Строгому Законодательству". Понятно, что "Все не без греха"...)) Но действительно ВСЕ ли??? Тем более допускать человека к Власти... Я против! Имеется ввиду, против отмены запрета)...
Спасибо за информацию!

С Уважением, Александр!
Детективное Бюро "ЮСТИЦИЯ"

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Thanks for the opinion, very interesting, I fully support !!!

Original message
Спасибо за мнение, очень интересно, полностью поддерживаю!!!

Марат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detective-bureau.com
I support a colleague from Yekaterinburg - against.

Original message
Поддерживаю коллегу из Екатеринбурга - против.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
And my opinion is the most interesting. I don’t care about all this, that is, I don’t give a damn. I never vote and I won’t do it. These funny performances are not for me, I don’t go and do not watch.

Original message
А мое мнение самое интересное. Мне на все это все равно, т. е. наплевать. Я никогда не голосую и делать этого не буду. Эти смешные спектакли не для меня, не хожу и не смотрю.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! I completely agree and support the opinion of those who are against the convicted and even with the extinguished criminal record, to run for power. They are silent about the criminal record. Bro climb into power, and so, and then easy access. Only for me, all this evil, as it was, will remain judged. It doesn’t matter that he committed an accident and didn’t want to kill, but he killed and the criminal record was canceled. This is a direct undermining of the security of the authorities, as the next step will be permission to run for idiots. And there are plenty of them that we have, that you have in the Russian Federation. In Latvia, for example, there is already a precedent when a moron was elected to the government. But he is his own. I don’t understand where the government is looking, this simply should not be. And it does not matter in what aspect such a decision is presented. Wrecking at the highest level. Imagine sitting on a bunk and running for president. With respect, Igor, Riga.

Original message
Всем привет ! Я полностью согласен и поддерживаю мнение тех, кто против судимых и даже с погашенной судимостью, баллотироваться во власть. О судимости умолчат. Во власть и так братаны лезут, а тут простой доступ. Только для меня, вся эта нечисть, как была, так и останется судимой. И не важно, что он совершил ДТП и не хотел зарезать, но зарезал и судимость погашена. Это прямой подрыв безопасности власти, так как следующим шагом станет разрешение баллотироваться придуркам. А их, что у нас, что у Вас в РФ, предостаточно. В Латвии, например, уже есть прециндент, когда придурка избирали в правительство. Зато он свой. Не понимаю, куда смотрит правительство, такого просто не должно быть. И не важно, в каком аспекте такое решение преподносить. Вредительство на высшем уровне. Представляю, сижу на нарах и баллотируюсь в президенты. С уважение Игорь, Рига.

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Strongly against it! After all, we are talking about grave and especially grave crimes, it makes us think a lot even when a person is simply hired, and then to the authorities: o In addition, I would definitely keep such a lifelong ban for those convicted of economic crimes! After all, we ourselves thus give him all the tools of milking “work” in our hands! It seems to me precisely from such that the initiative comes, too many recent scandals involving their participation at the federal level!

Original message
Категорически против! Ведь речь идет о тяжких и особо тяжких преступлениях, это о многом заставляет задуматься даже когда человека просто берут на работу, а тут в органы власти :eek: Кроме того, точно бы сохранил такой пожизненный запрет для судимых по экономическим преступлениям! Ведь мы сами таким образом даем ему в руки все инструменты доя "работы"! Мне кажется именно от таких и исходит инициатива, слишком много в последнее время скандалов смих участием на федеральном уровне!