Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

On the sidelines of information wars ...

Reaction score
Makarenkov Maxim
The chief editor of theRunet. Journalist and writer.

The FSB wants direct access to providers' records. And he wants a lot more. All Runet is buzzing about this notorious draft order. I don’t understand why to hum and vibrate? This is an absolutely logical action in the conditions of information war.

That's right - information warfare. Let's call a spade a spade. Well, the truth is, it's funny when smart adults, with downcast eyes, begin to mumble something about digital sovereignty, marketing activity or interaction with the audience.
To put it this way, the requirement of the FSB seems excessive and contrary to the law and the Constitution. I think we must say bluntly - there is an information war, we need total censorship. Everything falls into place.

Letters from the front at all times passed through the hands of censors and, nothing, it didn’t bother anyone. And we are the very infantry whose letters they want to illustrate.

And if you think that the FSB is in the forefront, then you are deeply mistaken. I recently caught the eye of a curious user post Politruk involuntarily. He reduced there to a visual table all the data that Facebook collects about us. You look, look.

And after that, are you still worried about the FSB?
What? What does Facebook have to do with it, you ask?

And everything is simple. The fact is that we are waging a war on two fronts. Rather, we even keep a circular defense. Since, on the one hand, the state is breaking through our (virtual) doors. He needs our information, because he passionately longs for us to protect us from everything bad and to propagate for all the good. And I even believe him. True, it is not a fact that everything good in the understanding of state propagandists coincides with mine.

On the other hand, we are attacked by business. Who no less passionately wants to know everything about us. To sell us all the most necessary.

And I believe him too! True, not the fact that they want to sell me what I really need. And one more small problem - the business wants me to buy continuously. Therefore, he wants to know even more than the state.

So it turns out that the war is for both our minds and our wallets.

But if you just had to fight back on two fronts, there would be a fairy tale. And we are realities.

And this reality is such that there has long been an equal sign between business and the state. And here I imagine how big guys from goskorporatsii merge in ecstasy with their twins from the marketing departments of special services (yes, this is not a typo) and it becomes somewhat uncomfortable to me.

There is no longer contextual advertising looming, but a complex contextual impact on us, as consumers of everything. From cowards to family ties, ideology and the optimal choice of a crematorium when we grow old.
However, I immediately say “stop” to myself and remember that everything is not so bad.

The explosion of technology and the heyday of the market for information services gives anyone who is not completely rooted in the median (and the Internet has already become just a median) a person the opportunity to be quite independent of external installations.

I’m not even talking about the TOP and other secure networks. All these are the projects of those "big state marketers". Everything is much simpler and more complicated. Each of us has a smartphone with a huge amount of communication capabilities. Youth in full use them to organize meetings in real life. Cloud storage Well, you copy yourself all the most valuable to the external screw and remember the word "backup".

Want to discuss something important with a friend without extra ears? The phrase "let's meet" to print to you and no one ever forbids. Unless, of course, you yourself, of your own free will, stick a permanent connection connector to the skull into your skull.
As BG sang - "and friends will ask me what this song is about."

It’s about the fact that the anxiety of the Internet public, all this clucking and flapping wings, is not about that at all. Not a threat to data security, not the Sauron Eye of the FSB so alarmed the venerable thousand-plus bloggers and online media.

They were so proactive because - and suddenly you have to DO SOMETHING IN REALITY !!!

[DLMURL="https://therunet.com/experts/1889-na-polyah-informatsionnoy-voyny"] https://therunet.com/experts/1889-na-pol ... nnoy-voyny [/ DLMURL]

No, you can imagine - do not press the buttons of a stylish MacBook while sitting in a cozy Jean-Jacques, but rush into some Biryulyovo.

Original message
Макаренков Максим
Шеф-редактор theRunet. Журналист и писатель.

ФСБ хочет получить прямой доступ к записям провайдеров. И много чего еще хочет. Весь Рунет гудит об этом пресловутом проекте приказа. Я не понимаю, чего гудеть и вибрировать? Это абсолютно логичное действие в условиях информационной войны.

Именно так – информационной войны. Давайте уже назовем вещи своими именами. Ну правда же, смешно, когда умные взрослые люди, потупив глазки, начинают что-то бормотать о цифровом суверенитете, маркетинговой активности или взаимодействии с аудиторией.
Если говорить так, то требование ФСБ кажется чрезмерным и противоречащим закону и Конституции. Думаю, надо сказать прямо – идет информационная война, нужна тотальная цензура. Все встает на свои места.

Письма с фронта во все времена проходили через руки цензоров и, ничего, никого это особо не смущало. А мы с вами – та самая пехота, чьи письма хотят перлюстрировать.

И если вы думаете, что ФСБ тут в первых рядах, то глубоко заблуждаетесь. Мне недавно попался на глаза любопытный пост пользователя Политрук поневоле. Он там свел в наглядную таблицу все данные, которые собирает о нас Фейсбук. Вы посмотрите, посмотрите.

И после этого вы еще беспокоитесь о ФСБ?
Что? При чем тут Фейсбук, спрашиваете?

А все просто. Дело в том, что войну мы ведем на два фронта. Скорее, даже, круговую оборону держим. Поскольку, с одной стороны в наши двери (виртуальные) ломится государство. Ему наша информация нужна, поскольку оно страстно жаждет нас защищать от всего плохого и пропагандировать за всё хорошее. И я ему даже верю. Правда, не факт, что всё хорошее в понимании госпропагандистов совпадает с моим.

С другой стороны нас атакует бизнес. Который не менее страстно желает знать о нас всё. Чтобы продавать нам все самое-самое нужное.

И ему я тоже верю! Правда, не факт, что мне хотят продать то, что мне действительно нужно. И еще одна маленькая проблема – бизнес хочет, чтобы я покупал непрерывно. Потому и знать хочет даже больше, чем государство.

Вот и получается, что война идет и за наши умы, и за наши кошельки.

Но если бы приходилось просто отбиваться на два фронта, была бы сказка. А мы реальности.

И реальность эта такова, что между бизнесом и государством давно уже стоит знак равенства. И вот тут я себе представляю, как сливаются в экстазе бигдатые ребята из госкопрпораций со своими близнецами из маркетинговых отделов спецслужб (да, это не опечатка) и становится мне несколько неуютно.

Тут уже не контекстная реклама маячит, а комплексное контекстное воздействие на нас, как на потребителей всего. От трусов до семейных уз, идеологии и оптимального выбора крематория, когда состаримся.
Впрочем, я тут же говорю себе «стоп» и вспоминаю, что все не так плохо.

Тот самый взрыв технологий и расцвет рынка информационных услуг дает любому не совсем укоренившемуся в медианете (а интернет уже стал именно медианетом) человеку возможность быть достаточно независимым от навязанных извне установок.

Я даже не о ТОРе говорю и прочих защищенных сетях. Все это проекты тех самых «бигдатых госмаркетологов». Все куда проще и сложнее. У каждого из нас в руках смартфон с огромным количеством коммуникационных возможностей. Молодежь вовсю использует их для организации встреч в реале. Облачные хранилища? Ну скопируйте вы себе все самое ценное на внешний винт и вспомните слово «бэкап».

Хотите обсудить что-то важное с другом без лишних ушей? Фразу «давай встретимся» напечатать вам никто и никогда не запретит. Если, конечно, вы сами, по своей доброй воле не воткнете себе в череп разъем постоянного подключения к медианету.
Как пел БГ - «и друзья меня спросят, о чем эта песня».

Она о том, что беспокойство интернет-общественности, вот всё это кудахтанье и хлопанье крыльями, оно совершенно не о том. Не угроза защищенности данных, не Сауроново око ФСБ так встревожило почтенных блоггеров-тысячников и онлайновые СМИ.

Они так запереживали потому, что – а вдруг придется ДЕЛАТЬ ЧТО-ТО В РЕАЛЬНОСТИ!!!

[DLMURL="https://therunet.com/experts/1889-na-polyah-informatsionnoy-voyny"]https://therunet.com/experts/1889-na-pol ... nnoy-voyny[/DLMURL]

Не, вы представляете – не нажимать кнопки стильного MacBook, сидя в уютном Жан-Жаке, а нестись в какое-нибудь Бирюлево.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"