+79214188555

Leading Western School: Academy of Competitive Intelligence

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
There is also distance learning, in principle.
Pros: after all, from the founders of the Kyrgyz Republic. In addition, in large companies, in principle, they know the document from them.
Cons: expensive (if you study full-time), the language is English, the practical value is not very high (in contrast to the methodological).

https://www.academyci.com/

Original message
Там есть и заочное обучение, в принципе.
Плюсы: как-никак, от основателей КР. Кроме того, документ от них в крупных компаниях, в принципе, знают.
Минусы: дорого (если учиться очно), язык - английский, практическая ценность не очень высока (в отличие от методологической).

https://www.academyci.com/

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Leading Western School: Competitive Intelligence Academy

Thank.

Original message
Re: Ведущая Западная школа: Академия Конкурентная разведка

Спасибо.
Reaction score

I think that it is much more relevant for ours - if you would give a link to your department and training. I am sure that, being a very famous person, a diploma in your discipline is even more quoted ...

Original message

Я думаю, что гораздо более актуально для наших - если бы вы дали ссылку на вашу кафедру и обучение. Уверен, что, будучи весьма известной персоной, диплом по вашей дисциплине, котируется еще более...

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru

Бедеров Игорь Сергеевич said:
I think that it is much more relevant for ours - if you would give a link to your department and training. I am sure that, being a very famous person, a diploma in your discipline is even more quoted ...
I am conducting a master's program at the Department of World Economy of the Ural State Economic University of Ural State University of Economics and Economics.

It's here:
> here is such an English page <
[DLMURL="https://www.usue.ru/files/about/priemka/magistratura/2.pdf"] https://www.usue.ru/files/about/priemka/ ... tura / 2. pdf [/ DLMURL]

But there is one problem that has not yet been resolved: I do not have time to do this. After all, I am, above all, a practitioner, and I work for money. And in USUE, in fact, a social burden. But this load takes time and “binds” to it, because there are sessions and diplomas, there’s no getting away from them. It was especially difficult last year - when there were sessions in a row at the first and second set and I was knocked out of normal work for two months.

Therefore, having typed two sets, last summer I did not type the third. And while I think that I will not repeat these sets at all. The first year of study is now writing master's theses and is due to be graduated in winter, the second year has just finished the autumn session and the spring has remained. But I, most likely, will finish this business. I have no time for elementary. While the decision fluctuates between "That's enough" and "When recruiting students every two years, you can probably try to make time," but I am inclined to the first option.

A short-term study - of course, it is, I gave a link to it in a neighboring branch. But she, on the one hand, is fast, and, on the other, well, of course, it is impossible to give as much on it as in a full course in several sessions.

Original message

Я думаю, что гораздо более актуально для наших - если бы вы дали ссылку на вашу кафедру и обучение. Уверен, что, будучи весьма известной персоной, диплом по вашей дисциплине, котируется еще более...
Я веду магистратуру на кафедре Мировой Экономики Уральского государственного Экономического университета УрГЭУ-СИНХ.

Это здесь:
>вот такую англоязычную страничку<
[DLMURL="https://www.usue.ru/files/about/priemka/magistratura/2.pdf"]https://www.usue.ru/files/about/priemka/ ... tura/2.pdf[/DLMURL]

Но есть одна проблема, пока не решенная: я не успеваю этим заниматься. Я ведь, прежде всего, практик, и работаю за деньги. А в УрГЭУ, по сути, общественная нагрузка. Но эта нагрузка отнимает время и "привязывает" к нему, т.к. есть сессии и дипломы, от них никуда не деться. Особенно сложно было в прошлом году - когда подряд шли сессии у первого и второго набора и я на два месяца был выбит из нормальной работы.

Поэтому, набрав два набора, прошлым летом я не стал набирать третий. И пока думаю, что вообще не буду повторять эти наборы. Первый год обучения сейчас пишет магистерские диссертации и должен зимой выпускаться, второй год - только что окончил осеннюю сессию и осталась весенняя. Но я, вероятнее всего, это дело закончу. Мне элементарно некогда. Пока решение колеблется между "Все, хватит" и "При наборе слушателей раз в два года, наверное, можно попытаться выкраивать время", но склоняюсь к первому варианту.

А краткосрочная учеба - она, конечно, есть, я на нее ссылку давал в соседней ветке. Но она, с одной стороны, быстрая,а, с другой - ну, конечно, на ней невозможно дать столько, сколько на полном курсе в несколько сессий.
Reaction score

Evgeny Leonidovich, and you will not be in Petersburg, the date of November 14th, so by accident ...

Original message

Евгений Леонидович, а в Петербурге вы не будете, числа 14-го ноября, так случайно...

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

Evgeny Leonidovich, and you will not be in Petersburg, the date of November 14th, so by accident ...
Yes Yes!
Will you be completely by accident ???

Original message

Евгений Леонидович, а в Петербурге вы не будете, числа 14-го ноября, так случайно...
Да, да!
Совершенно случайно не будете???

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru

Unfortunately no.

Original message

К сожалению, нет.