+79214188555

Chatterbox is a find for Facebook

Марат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detective-bureau.com
It will be interesting to hear the answer ...

Original message
Интересно будет услышать ответ...

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
STEVE said:
Victor, I did not understand the question. Damn began to notice that sometimes I do not understand the meaning of what was written or said in Russian.
STEVE is like a local slang, for example, when my wife asked you where you are, I answer that I am walking in a zoo, she does not feel happy that I am sitting in an ambush and it’s better not to disturb me, but I’ll send far.
To go to the field is to stamp the ground with your feet, to work, or to hang on someone’s tail.
Do not worry, we will meet with the opportunity and we will remind you of some expressions from the Russian language.

So how do you deal with non-traditional methods of collecting information such as industrial espionage and commercial intelligence?
Is anyone doing this?
What does it look from the legal side?
What does this shine in case of revealing the curious?

Original message
STEVE said:
Виктор я не понял вопроса. Блин стал замечать что иногда не понимаю смысл написанного или сказанного на русском языке.
СТИВ это вроде местного слэнга, к примеру когда на вопрос жены, ты где, я отвечаю что гуляю в зоосаде, она не кипешует понимая что я сижу в засаде и меня лучше не беспокоить нето пошлю далеко.
Пойти в поле, это ногами землю потоптать, поработать, или у когото повисеть на хвосте.
Не переживай с оказией встретимся и мы тебе напомним некоторые выражения из русского языка.

Так как у Вас обстоят дела с нетрадиционными методами сбора информации типа промышленного шпионажа и коммерческой разведки?
Занимается этим кто либо?
Как это выглядит с юридической стороны?
Что за это светит в случае выявления любопытных?

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
Got it, damn it shame. I kind of know Russian well, but then I really didn’t understand anything. Competitive intelligence, or in other words industrial espionage. Probably this is done by individuals. But as far as I heard about it, this is a criminal case. If you just collect info on competitors, this is one thing, and stealing it is already bad and not legal. I had such a thing, in a large medical company one of the managers transferred information to another company. Both owners were Russian and companies were very large. I figured out who it was and the person was fired, but the methods that I figured out did not let my clients go to the police.

Original message
Понял, блин вот стыдно. Я вроде русский не плохо знаю, а тут реально ни чего не понял. Конкурентная разведка, или другим словом промышленный шпионаж. Наверно этим занимаются отдельные личности. Но на сколько я слышал об этом, это уголовно при следуемое дело. Если просто собрать инфо на конкурентов это одно, а воровать ее это уже плохо и не легально. У меня было такое дело, в большой медицинской компании один из менеджеров передавал информацию в другую компанию. И там и там хозяева были русскими и компании были очень крупными. Я вычислил кто это был и человека уволили, но методы которыми я вычислял не дал моим клиентам обратиться в полицию.