How to bypass website blocking and get rid of Internet surveillance

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Роберт said:
In Europe and on Foggy Albion, there is a practice of providing analytical reports of national intelligence to the leadership of serious companies. This is done all the time.
That's right. The Japanese, in my opinion, were the first to introduce the dissemination of information from intelligence through governments to large companies.
In Russia, in fact, there is the practice of seconded intelligence officers to the company. This is a pale analogue of the one you described, but at least something.
But if we return to the discussion of the text, then the question is not only (and most importantly not so much) in SORM2, because, I repeat, the special services have a lot of control options on their territory. The question, however, is to counteract the attempts of foreign competitors. And this is important - both for business and for the country.

Роберт said:
And we all just spoil business much!
Yes, there is such a problem, unfortunately. Even among individual detectives, who are, in fact, individual entrepreneurs, sometimes a neglect of business skips. Although, I must say business is an excellent form of promoting the interests of the country. The CIA even has a special unit. engaged in both cooperation with business (for dual-use technologies) and its creation (for example, to create agent networks or to finance opposition in target countries).

Original message
Роберт said:
В Европе и на Туманном Альбионе есть практика предоставления аналитических отчетов национальной разведки руководству серьезных компаний. Это делается постоянно.
Совершенно верно. Японцы, по-моему первыми ввели распространение информации из разведки через правительств на крупные компании.
В России, на самом деле, есть практика прикомандированных сотрудников разведки в компанию. Это бледный аналог описанного Вами, но хоть что-то.
Но если вернуться к обсуждению текста, то вопрос не только (и главное не столько) в СОРМ2, т.к., повторюсь, на своей территории спецслужбы имеют массу вариантов контроля. Вопрос все же и в том, чтобы противодействовать попыткам иностранных конкурентов. А это важно - и для бизнеса, и для страны.

Роберт said:
А у нас все только гадить бизнесу горазды!
Да, есть такая проблема, к сожалению. Даже среди отдельных детективов, которые, вообще-то, индивидуальные предприниматели, проскакивает порой пренебрежительное отношение к бизнесу. Хотя, надо сказать бизнес - отличная форма продвижения интересов страны. В ЦРУ даже есть специальное подразделение. занимающееся как сотрудничеством с бизнесом (по технологиям двойного назначения), так и его созданием (например, для создания агентурных сетей или для финансирования оппозиции в странах-мишенях).

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I heard about the practice of seconded counterintelligence officers, but no intelligence. They are simply too few for this! : D

Original message
Про практику прикомандированных сотрудников контрразведки слышал, а разведки нет. Их просто слишком мало для этого! :D

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Роберт said:
I heard about the practice of seconded counterintelligence officers, but no intelligence. They are simply too few for this! : D
There is such a practice. It depends on where to second. It is clear that not in every LLC category "Chair and I".

Original message
Роберт said:
Про практику прикомандированных сотрудников контрразведки слышал, а разведки нет. Их просто слишком мало для этого! :D
Есть такая практика. Это смотря куда прикомандировывать. Понятно, что не в каждое ООО категории "Стул и я".

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Yes, our methods are still funny. For all my service not a single request has been fulfilled, loafers: D

Original message
Да, методы у наших все таки смешные. За всю мою службу ни одного запроса не отработали, бездельники :D

InfoPrior

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
TOR is a great thing!
"And if you think that you have nothing to hide, this does not mean that you are not being watched" (user wisdom or paranoia (if you like)) :cool:

Original message
TOR - отличная штука!
"А если Вы считаете, что Вам нечего скрывать, это ещё не значит, что за вами не наблюдают" (юзерская мудрость или паранойя (если угодно)) :cool: