Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Good afternoon colleagues.
I don’t know, maybe this topic was voiced earlier, but nonetheless ...
I want to give a useful link arbit.ru here in the "online service" column, the bank of arbitration court decisions and - the file of arbitration cases, you can find arbitration practice data for your client’s counterparty (unless of course there is one). This information is provided free of charge.
I want to note that the Integrum program gives absolutely identical information, and for not a small amount, but still not filtered by companies and dates.

Original message
Добрый день коллеги.
Не знаю может быть данная тема озвучивалась раньше, но тем не менее...
Хочу дать полезную ссылку arbit.ru здесь в колонке "онлайн сервис", -банк решений арбитражных судов и - картотека арбитражных дел, можно найти данные по арбитражной практике на контрагента вашего клиента (если конечно такая имеется). Данная информация предоставляется бесплатно.
Хочу заметить что абсолютно идентичную информацию выдает программа "Интегрум" причем за не малую сумму, да еще не отфильтрованную по фирмам и датам.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Thanks to Alexander))) For the cases of the Arbitration Courts, any information is collected in a single database and can be viewed on the website of any Arbitration Court ... Moreover, throughout Russia ... What are they using for developing analytical programs :)

Original message
Спасибо Александра))) По делам Арбитражных судов любая информация собрана в едином БД и ее можно посмотреть на сайте любого Арбитражного суда...Причем по всей России...Чем разработчика аналитических программ и пользуются :)