Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

PSEVDO AGENCIES AND CLONES OF OUR SITES

Reaction score
Website
www.drept.ru
PSEUDO AGENCIES AND CLONES OF OUR SITES!

Hello!

I would like to warn and inform you of dishonesty and incrimination in total copying of my site https://safeurban.org/index.php/social/1 ... ren-safety-scorlatans and prokhendeyami - "detective agency" http: // list18.ru/.
Detective agency sheet.email: info@list18.ru . Izhevsk, st. Pushkinskaya 266, office 214 (by prior arrangement). (C) 2013 Detective Law Agency LIST.list18.ru ›contacts.html

Could partially change what kind of mind there wasn’t even enough to see, because there is no core! That's how it works, and then people doubt the decency of the detectives. I had to remove the price of services, duck and managed to copy it.
Nothing holy!

Original message
ПСЕВДО АГЕНТСТВА И КЛОНЫ НАШИХ САЙТОВ!

Здравствуйте!

Хотел бы предупредить и сообщить Вам о непорядочности и в уличении в тотальном копированием моего сайта https://safeurban.org/index.php/social/1 ... ren-safety -шорлатанами и прохиндеями - "детективного агентства "https://list18.ru/.
Детективное агентство лист.email: info@list18.ru. г. Ижевск, ул. Пушкинская 266, оф.214 (по предварительной договоренности). (С) 2013 Детективно-адвокатское агентство ЛИСТ.list18.ru›contacts.html

Могли бы частично изменить, какой там даже на это ума видать не хватило, ведь стержня своего нету! Вот так и работают, а потом люди сомневаются в порядочности детективов. Пришлось убрать цену на услуги, дак и его успели скопировать.
Ничего святого!

Марат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detective-bureau.com
I have never encountered a similar problem. Of course, it would be very unpleasant to see a clone of your site on the Internet. There must be some measures to protect your content. Consult with experts in the field.

Original message
Никогда не сталкивался с подобной проблемой. Конечно было бы очень неприятно увидеть клон своего сайта в инете. Должны быть какие то меры защиты своего контента. Проконсультируйтесь со специалистами в данной области.

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Interestingly, there is a link to the NP MOD forum !!!

Original message
Интересно, и ссылка на форум НП МОД есть!!!
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
The text in any case on the site is not 100% unique, so for search engines on the Internet anyway .... Meet with them and explain "why there are holes in the bread ...."

Original message
Текст в любом случае на сайте не 100 % уникальный, так что для поисковиков в инете все равно.... Встретиться с "ними" и объяснить "почему в хлебе дырочки...."
Reaction score
Website
www.drept.ru
Частный детектив. Василий755601. Улан – Удэ. said:
The text in any case on the site is not 100% unique, so for search engines on the Internet anyway .... Meet with them and explain "why there are holes in the bread ...."

I welcome Vasily, I phoned the head of this site Artem Kosolapov, a lawyer who explained that the site belongs to him that he allegedly knows nothing copied from my site, apologized, promised to fix it.

Original message
Текст в любом случае на сайте не 100 % уникальный, так что для поисковиков в инете все равно.... Встретиться с "ними" и объяснить "почему в хлебе дырочки...."

Приветствую Василий, созвонился с руководителем данного сайта Косолапов Артем - юрист, который пояснил , что сайт принадлежит ему о том, что скопирован с моего сайта якобы ничего не знает, извинился, обещал исправить.
Reaction score
Website
www.drept.ru
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. said:
Interestingly, there is a link to the NP MOD forum !!!

Be more attentive to your Colleague, a link to the NP MOD forum is located on my site, and not on the clone's site.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. said:
Интересно, и ссылка на форум НП МОД есть!!!

Внимательнее будьте Коллега, ссылка на форум НП МОД, расположен на моём сайте, а не на сайте клона.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Эдуард Ижевск said:

I welcome Vasily, I phoned the head of this site Artem Kosolapov, a lawyer who explained that the site belongs to him that he allegedly knows nothing copied from my site, apologized, promised to fix it.
Well, thank God...
Edward, would you post your photo ...
I will be grateful...

Original message
Эдуард Ижевск said:

Приветствую Василий, созвонился с руководителем данного сайта Косолапов Артем - юрист, который пояснил , что сайт принадлежит ему о том, что скопирован с моего сайта якобы ничего не знает, извинился, обещал исправить.
Ну и слава богу...
Эдуард, Вы бы фото разместили бы своё...
Буду признателен...

Eugen

Private access level
Reaction score
Colleagues I want to reassure you. If your site is indexed in google, before copy-paste then the output will be higher. With yandex, problems due to the high load on the servers are less often indexed, but there is a suggested alternative (report on unique material). Whoever has non-unique material on the site does not mean that the site will always be at the bottom of the issue (they need to deal with it, develop it reasonably), but of course it is better to have unique material or rewrite [DLMURL] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ % D0% E5% F0% E0% E9% F2% E8% ED% E3 [/ DLMURL] material (lighter, cheaper).

Original message
Коллеги хочу вас успокоить. Если ваш сайт проиндексировался в google, раньше чем копипаст то выдаче он будет выше. С yandex проблемы из за высокой нагрузки на серверы индексируется реже, но там есть предложенная альтернатива (сообщить об уникальном материале). У кого есть не уникальный материал на сайте это не означает, что сайт будет всё время внизу выдачи (им надо заниматься, разумно развивать), но конечно лучше уникальный материал или рерайт [DLMURL]https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%E5%F0%E0%E9%F2%E8%ED%E3[/DLMURL] материала (легче, дешевле).

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thanks, Eugene.

Original message
Спасибо, Евгений.