Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Registration of participants of the V IAPD conference.

Ильгиз

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello! I am from Sterlitamak of the Republic of Bashkortostan. Now I'm dealing with the issue of obtaining a license. I am interested in a possible trip to your conference. And you can find out how many detectives will be, which particular private detectives will be at the conference? Will there be detectives from Bashkiria? Thank you in advance. Ilgiz

Original message
Здравствуйте! Я из Стерлитамака Республики Башкортостан. Сейчас занимаюсь вопросом получения лицензии. Интересуюсь возможной поездкой на Вашу конференцию. А можно узнать, сколько детективов будет, кто конкретно из частных детективов будет на конференции? Будут ли детективы из Башкирии? Заранее спасибо. Ильгиз

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Ильгиз said:
Hello! I am from Sterlitamak of the Republic of Bashkortostan. Now I'm dealing with the issue of obtaining a license. I am interested in a possible trip to your conference. And you can find out how many detectives will be, which particular private detectives will be at the conference? Will there be detectives from Bashkiria? Thank you in advance. Ilgiz
Ilgiz, expressed the desire to come to the conference for more than 60 colleagues, specifically it will be clear in August.

Original message
Ильгиз said:
Здравствуйте! Я из Стерлитамака Республики Башкортостан. Сейчас занимаюсь вопросом получения лицензии. Интересуюсь возможной поездкой на Вашу конференцию. А можно узнать, сколько детективов будет, кто конкретно из частных детективов будет на конференции? Будут ли детективы из Башкирии? Заранее спасибо. Ильгиз
Ильгиз, выразили желание приехать на конференцию более 60 коллег, конкретно будет ясно в августе.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич said:
specifically it will be clear in August.
It will probably be clear in September.

Original message
Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич said:
конкретно будет ясно в августе.
Наверно ясно будет в сентябре.
М

Москва Детектив

Andrey, hi. When the conference starts, how many check-in, and when the general check-out. And what program?
Who will speak, and with what report? Which regions will be colleagues who have already submitted an application for the conference? All this is interesting.
Regards, Oleg.

Original message
Андрей, привет. Когда начинается конференция, какого числа заезд, и когда общий выезд. И какая программа?
Кто будет выступать, и с каким докладом? С каких регионов будут коллеги, уже подавшие заявку на конференцию. Все это интересно.
С уважением, Олег.
Reaction score
Москва Детектив said:
Who will speak, and with what report? Which regions will be colleagues who have already submitted an application for the conference? All this is interesting.
Regards, Oleg.
It remains a little more than a month before the conference. Maybe the leadership of NP MOD will lay out a surname list of people preparing specific reports (which?) And PAYING for their participation in the conference?

Original message
Москва Детектив said:
Кто будет выступать, и с каким докладом? С каких регионов будут коллеги, уже подавшие заявку на конференцию. Все это интересно.
С уважением, Олег.
Осталось чуть больше месяца до конференции. Может быть, руководство НП МОД выложит пофамильный список лиц, готовящих конкретные доклады (какие?) и ОПЛАТИВШИХ свое участие в конференции?
He transferred the necessary funds, from the calculation - for two. Andrey, confirm receipt.

Original message
Необходимые средства перечислил, из расчёта - за двоих. Андрей , подтверди получение.

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
They came, all the rules.

Original message
Пришли, все норм.

Краев Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
With great regret I inform you that this year I have to miss the MOD conference. I hope that the tradition will continue, and we will meet at the 6th conference. I wish colleagues at the 5th conference fruitful communication and a good mood!

Original message
С большим сожалением сообщаю, что в этом году вынужден пропустить конференцию МОД. Надеюсь, что традиция сохранится, и мы встретимся на 6-й конференции. Коллегам на 5-й конференции желаю плодотворного общения и отличного настроения !

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
АНР Полар Фокс said:
With great regret I inform you that this year I have to miss the MOD conference. I hope that the tradition will continue, and we will meet at the 6th conference. I wish colleagues at the 5th conference fruitful communication and a good mood!

Eugene, you can’t even imagine how much you upset me.

Original message
АНР Полар Фокс said:
С большим сожалением сообщаю, что в этом году вынужден пропустить конференцию МОД. Надеюсь, что традиция сохранится, и мы встретимся на 6-й конференции. Коллегам на 5-й конференции желаю плодотворного общения и отличного настроения !

Евгений, ты даже не представляешь на сколько ты расстроил меня.