St. George's Glory!

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Catherine II established the Order of St. George. It was supposed to be worn on a special ribbon with two yellow and three black stripes. The Empress Oberkamerger wrote: “The immortal legislator, who established this order, believed that his ribbon combines the color of gunpowder and the color of fire”
There are characters that do not need explanation. When we look at the St. George ribbons that adorn the clothes of many Muscovites today, we understand that this is a sign that they remember their heroic past. Two colors of the tape - black and orange - symbolize fire and smoke, through which Russian soldiers had to go. The brave miraculous heroes of Suvorov near Izmail, the grenadiers of Bagration on the Raevsky battery, the sailors of Nakhimov on the batteries of the besieged Sevastopol, the Red Army Zhukov on the outskirts of the Reichstag. It is a memory and a story. And our common pride.

From myself I want to thank all those who fought for us and for our peaceful future. Congratulations on the Great Victory Day! Peace and good to all !!!!!

Original message
Екатерина II учредила орден Святого Георгия. Носить его полагалось на особой ленте с двумя желтыми и тремя черными полосами. Оберкамергер императрицы писал: «Бессмертная законодательница, сей орден учредившая, полагала, что лента его соединяет цвет пороха и цвет огня»
Есть символы, которые не нуждаются в пояснениях. Когда мы смотрим на георгиевские ленты, украшающие сегодня одежду многих москвичей, мы понимаем - это знак того, что они помнят о своем героическом прошлом. Два цвета ленты - черный и оранжевый -символизируют огонь и дым, сквозь которые пришлось пройти русским солдатам. Отважным чудо-богатырям Суворова под Измаилом, гренадерам Багратиона на батарее Раевского, матросам Нахимова на батареях осажденного Севастополя, красноармейцам Жукова на подступах к Рейхстагу. Это память и история. И наша общая гордость.

От себя хочу поблагодарить всех тех, кто боролся за нас и за наше мирное будущее. Поздравляю с Днем Великой Победы! Мира и добра всем!!!!!

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I join in the congratulations, Alexandra Igorevna!

Original message
Присоединяюсь к поздравлениям, Александра Игоревна !

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
My congratulations!

Original message
Мои поздравления!