whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

I feel like a valuable shot

BEOWULF. Москва.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
beowulf.ru
In the story of the Lamborghini Murcielago, which rammed the Central Department Store, the most interesting, of course, is the driver’s personality. Not that he is Armenian. And not that a few hours before the accident he promised on Facebook to go into a binge for two weeks. And it's not even that the 29-year-old youngster owns not only the Lamborghini Murcielago, but also the Lamborghini Aventador, as well as the Ferrari 456M. The most interesting is his place of work: the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation.

Maybe by the forces of the detective community and caring citizens we’ll open a "board of honor" with a description of the personal "merits" of government officials at various levels? Of course, all published materials must be documented.

Attachments

• lamborghini-murcielago.jpg
    lamborghini-murcielago.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 282
Original message
В истории с Lamborghini Murcielago, протаранившей ЦУМ, наиболее интересна, конечно, личность водителя. Не то, что он армянин. И не то, что за несколько часов до аварии пообещал в Фейсбуке уйти в запой на две недели. И даже не то, что 29-летний вьюноша владеет не только Lamborghini Murcielago, но и Lamborghini Aventador, а также Ferrari 456M. Самое интересное - это его место работы: Министерство юстиции Российской Федерации.

Может силами детективного сообщества и неравнодушных граждан отроем «доску почета» с описанием личных «заслуг» государственных должностных лиц разных уровней ? Конечно, все опубликованные материалы должны быть документально подтверждены.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
In principle, it’s possible ... Only criteria are needed for placement ... In relation to which persons and of what rank information may be posted ...

Original message
В принципе-можно...Только нужны критерии для размещения...В отношении каких лиц и какого ранга возможно размещение информации...

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Colleagues, there are specialized sites, such as "Kompromat.ru".
Such officials are covered in sufficient detail there, if the topic is simply interesting - of course we publish))

Original message
Коллеги, есть профильные сайты, типа "Компромат.ру".
Там достаточно подробно освещаются такие чиновники, если тема просто интересная - конечно публикуем))

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
I think for our detective community this is another chimera, let's go about our business .....

Original message
думаю для нашего детективного сообщества это очередная химера, давайте заниматься своим делом.....

Борис Вячеславович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
г. Пенза, Пензенская область. 8-927-375-3811
Website
абп-вектор.рф
I agree with Vitaly. For what purpose do we need it?

Original message
Согласен с Виталием. Для какой цели это нам нужно?

BEOWULF. Москва.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
beowulf.ru
The goal is PR, advertising.
The purpose of the disclosure may be corrupt, engaged or elementary incompetent employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Personally, I have already received several refusals to initiate criminal proceedings from different regions. Sometimes they send defiantly illiterate unsubscribes. Well, they do not want to work, although the investigation powers have taken everything for themselves.
compromat.ru and other similar sites are someone else's resources, not ours.

Original message
Цель – PR, реклама.
Целью разоблачений могут быть коррумпированные, ангажированные или элементарно некомпетентные сотрудники МВД. Лично я получил уже несколько отказов в возбуждении уголовного дела из разных регионов. Иногда присылают вызывающе безграмотные отписки. Ну не хотят они работать, хотя полномочия по расследованиям взяли все себе.
compromat.ru и другие подобные сайты – это чьи-то ресурсы, не наши.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! People, do not forget what time you live and to whom I must say thank you. Here, in my opinion, the return may not be predictable. And what's the point that you identify a corrupt official. You might think that his leadership does not see this. So then it will enter into combat with you. It will be difficult to defeat the ministry. A private person is unlikely to bring something to this carrier. But the ministry will punish detectives and even how they dig. What of the fact that one of you for a long time sought his. I don’t know about you. And I received exactly 24 hours later on a statement the refusal to consider for the lack of corpus delicti and events. Do not believe it, under the signature of the inspector of order, Corporal of the police (Junior sergeant, who was just accepted into the service) 100% unsubscribe. A lawsuit lasted 1.5 years, the process was started, but to no avail. Homeless woman fraud and who is looking for her. You guessed it right, no one. I was offered to find her (the tongue turned to say this with these shirts). This is not garbage and not cops. These titles still need to be earned. And the prosecutor’s office generally forbade to complain to a higher authority on the basis of the law. We have such a norm. I had to start all over again. Attract the press. So what ? As everyone worked, so I work. I was tired then to shake the air, spat and on this matter I stopped work. Of course, we helped the client sell the property, achieved relief from debts that the client did not do, but the fraudster did, using the data of the victim. And that’s all. Forgive me, Andrew, but I think that this is not a matter of detectives. The only thing that can be done is using personal contacts to interest certain services and, if possible.

Original message
Всем привет ! Народ, не забывайте в какое время живете и кому за это спасибо надо сказать. Здесь, на мой взгляд, обратка может быть не предсказуемая. И что толку, что вы выявите продажного чиновника. Можно подумать, что его руководство этого не видит. Вот и вступит тогда оно с вами в единоборство. Будет министерство трудно победить. Частное лицо вряд ли нароет что-то на этого водилу. А вот министерство на детективов нароет и еще как нароет. Что из того, что кто-то из Вас долго своего добивался. Не знаю как у вас. А я получил ровно через 24 часа на заявление отказ в рассмотрении за отсутствием состава преступления и события. Не поверите, за подписью инспектора порядка, капрала полиции ( младший сержант, которого только приняли на службу ) 100% отписку. 1,5 года шла тяжба, процесс был начат, а толку. Мошенница БОМЖ и кто ее ищет. Вы правильно угадали, ни кто. Найти ее предложили мне ( у этих фуфлыжников язык сказать такое повернулся ). Это не мусора и не менты. Эти звания еще заслужить надо. А прокуратура вообще запретила на основании закона жаловаться в выше стоящую инстанцию. Есть у нас такая норма. Пришлось все начинать с начала. Привлекать прессу. И что с того ? Как все работали, так и работаю. Устал я тогда сотрясать воздух, плюнул и по этому делу работу прекратил. Мы конечно помогли клиенту продать недвижимость, добились освобождения от долгов, которые клиент не делал, а сделала мошенница, воспользовавшись данными потерпевшей. И все. Да простит меня Андрей, но считаю, что это дело не детективов. Единственное, что можно сделать, так это используя личные контакты, заинтересовать определенные службы и то, если получится.