Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Need help finding a person (Russia, Smolensk region)

artem67

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello.
I need to find the son of the owner of the plot in the village (the owner died). I managed to find out the name, approximate age and possibly the city of residence.
Someone can help and how much it will cost if there is such an opportunity. As far as I understand, databases are needed and nothing more.

Original message
Здравствуйте.
Мне необходимо найти сына владельца участка в деревне (владелец умер). Удалось выяснить ФИО, примерный возраст и возможно город проживания.
Кто-нибудь может помочь и сколько это будет стоить если такая возможность есть. Насколько я понимаю нужны базы данных и не более чем.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Hello! First, introduce yourself, where do you live? Where are you geographically looking for a person? And what does the detective need to solve your problem, believe me, he himself knows.

Original message
Здравствуйте! Для начала представьтесь, где проживаете? В каком месте географически ищете человека? А что нужно детективу для решения Вашей задачи, поверьте, он сам знает.

Детективное бюро Бориса Турецкого

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
mydetektiv.ru
)) ...
If you need a database and no more, so what's the problem ?? You and cards in hand!)
And faster and cheaper than contacting some Detective!) ...

Sincerely, Alexander!

Original message
))...
Если нужны БД и не более, так в чем проблема?? Вам и карты в руки!)
И быстрее и дешевле, чем к какому-то Детективу обращаться!)...

С Уважением, Александр!