Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Avigdor Eskin: I SHOULD HOLD THE NATISK.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Avigdor Eskin, an Israeli philosopher, political scientist and political strategist, visited Crimea. In recent years, he has become well known in Russia thanks to his participation in political talk shows on federal television channels. As is known to viewers, Eskin’s position is simple and understandable: he is a staunch anti-fascist and a supporter of Russian foreign policy.

1443770653_i.ytimg.com.jpg

- Is this your first time in Crimea, Avigdor?

- Back in 1966, I was relaxing with my parents in Yevpatoriya. Now I arrived at the international conference of detectives. These are the retirees of the former Soviet special services, who now work in various private structures, as well as representatives of international organizations. The purpose of the conference is to create some kind of think tank to conduct the information war more effectively. It is no secret that Russia has not done much in the last quarter of a century, and the results are felt.

- Your arrival in Crimea coincided with the announcement that you were included in the Ukrainian sanctions list.

“As the wise rabbi Menachem Mendl of Kock said,“ I was always afraid that this villain might think something good about me. ” Thank God that I am on the black list of the government, which declared its heroes Bandera and Shukhevych. By this I can say that I have honored the memory of my relatives who fought against this evil spirits, and those who were simply killed in those years. And I feel like I'm at the forefront. That is all.

- When did your indefatigable character appear?

- At a fairly early age, I clearly felt that I live in a society built on lies and suppression. The “Gulag Archipelago” and Solzhenitsyn’s speeches in the press prompted a breakthrough in my mind. At 13, I organized posting leaflets in Moscow in support of Solzhenitsyn, but was arrested and expelled from a privileged school. Since I was not yet 14 years old, there was no criminal punishment.

1443770656_izrus.co.il.jpg

- Did you have adult mentors?

- No, I always did everything myself. After reading the Jewish history in the presentation of Grets, I came to the conclusion that the Jews can carry out their mission only through strengthening their spirituality and statehood. Solzhenitsyn helped me strengthen my Jewishness. His Russian patriotism, devoid of the mixture of chauvinism and imperialism, became an example for me. True, it seems to me now that in his work there is a lot of personal, "self", so to speak. I admit that Solzhenitsyn did not go beyond the scope of the writer-accuser and diviner. (Avigdor looks at his watch.) Let's stop, the Sabbath is coming, I have to light candles and make kiddush (read a prayer). By the way, thank you for the challah (Jewish holiday bread) from Rabbi Yitzhok Meir Lipschitz and thank you for your newspaper Krymskoe Vremya prints the time of the Sabbath on half-way. This is important for the Jews, and it was useful to me myself.
After an hour and a half, we meet with Avigdor Eskin on the Yalta embankment and continue the conversation. My friend is trying to hide the awkwardness from the increased attention of strolling vacationers. Viewers will immediately recognize in Eskin "the Jew who beats Bandera" on federal channels.
- Something I already managed to make out in the Crimea, to communicate with local people and with vacationers. The impression is pleasant. Beautiful places, good climate, smiling people. I am glad that everything happened with the Crimea.

- Do you see the prospects for cooperation between the peninsula and Israel?

- Sure. The first is agriculture. In this area, Israel is at the forefront of the world and is ready to share its experience. As well as in the development of resorts and medicine. We are open for cooperation and will be happy to support the people of Crimea, which are very close to us in spirit.

- You talk like a politician. Has your life path led you to this? Studied in the yeshiva, created a family, served in the Israeli army, participated in hostilities, then went into politics ... Have you chosen a political path?

“I will tell you what I did not do, and I certainly won’t do it.” I will not become another politician striving for fame and success for the sake of self-interest. I will not betray friends, I will not give in and will not go out of my way. I am destined to run ahead. The main thing is to withstand the onslaught and move on. I fought and will fight for Israel always and everywhere.

- And even in Israel itself?

- In any case, the fight should be waged only within the framework of the law. Our strength is in the spirit of truth. I intend to defend my position with a word and a pen. This is a hundred times more effective than a bully arson.
Avigdor Eskin: I SHOULD HOLD THE NATISK

“Do you know Igal Amir, who attempted to assassinate Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin?”

- I found out about him, like most Israelis, after the murder on November 4, 1995. When he received a life sentence, I began to go to his prison, not because I support the murder - such methods are unacceptable and I condemn them. Amir wanted to stop the malicious activity, to draw the world's attention to the problems of Israel, but he did it as an extremist.
- The other day there is a documentary film by the famous director Hertz Frank, which he shot for 10 years and, unfortunately, did not live up to the release of the picture on the screen. The film is about the life of Amir and about him.
- Yes, I know almost all the characters in this tape. I hope that he will draw attention to the fate of Yigal and the review of his case. Moreover, the Israeli judicial system is releasing dozens of bloody murderers, who have counted hundreds of lives.

- Did the meeting between Benjamin Netanyahu and Vladimir Putin live up to your expectation?

- Israel and Russia should be together in resolving many issues. I can only welcome such a rapprochement, especially in connection with the Syrian crisis.

- This position can lead to a cooling of relations between Israel and the United States?

“That should not be feared.” States respect the strong. If Israel and Russia will position themselves as states with a strong and unbending will to achieve peace, they will be much more appreciated. In addition, it is time for Israel to put an end to American aid, which has become a lever of pressure on us in accelerating the peace process. We pay too much for the money.

https://lviv.all.biz/detektivne-agenstvo ... vv-s513497

Original message
В Крыму побывал Авигдор Эскин, израильский философ, политолог и политтехнолог. В последние годы он стал хорошо известен в России благодаря участию в политических ток-шоу на федеральных телеканалах. Как известно телезрителям, позиция у Эскина проста и понятна: он убеждённый антифашист и сторонник внешней политики России.

1443770653_i.ytimg.com.jpg

– Вы впервые в Крыму, Авигдор?

– Ещё в 1966 году я с родителями отдыхал в Евпатории. Сейчас приехал на международную конференцию детективов. Это отставники бывших советских спецслужб, которые сейчас работают в разных частных структурах, а также представители международных организаций. Цель конференции – создать некий мозговой центр, чтобы вести информационную войну более эффективно. Не секрет, что Россия за последнюю четверть века мало этим занималась, и результаты дают о себе знать.

– Ваш приезд в Крым совпал с сообщением о включении вас в украинский санкционный список.

– Как говорил мудрый ребе Менахем Мендл из Коцка, «я всё время опасался, что этот негодяй может думать обо мне что-то хорошее». Слава богу, что я в чёрном списке правительства, которое объявило своими героями Бандеру и Шухевича. Этим самым могу сказать, что почтил память своих родственников, которые воевали против этой нечисти, и тех, которые были просто убиты в те годы. И я чувствую, что сейчас нахожусь на передовой. Вот всё.

– Когда проявился ваш неуёмный характер?

– В довольно раннем возрасте я явственно осязал, что живу в обществе, построенном на лжи и подавлении. «Архипелаг ГУЛАГ» и выступления Солженицына в прессе послужили толчком к прорыву в моём сознании. В 13 лет я организовал расклейку по Москве листовок в поддержку Солженицина, но был арестован и исключен из привилегированной школы. Поскольку мне ещё не было 14 лет, уголовного наказания не последовало.

1443770656_izrus.co.il.jpg

– У вас были взрослые наставники?

– Нет, я всегда всё делал сам. После прочтения еврейской истории в изложении Греца я пришёл к выводу, что свою миссию евреи могут осуществить только через укрепление своей духовности и государственности. Солженицын помог мне укрепиться в своём еврействе. Его русский патриотизм, лишённый примеси шовинизма и империализма, стал для меня примером. Правда, сейчас мне кажется, что в его творчестве очень много личного, «самости», так сказать. Я признаю, что Солженицын не вышел за рамки писателя-обличителя и прорицателя. (Авигдор смотрит на часы.) Давайте прервёмся, скоро наступает шабат, я должен зажечь свечи и сделать кидуш (прочесть молитву). Кстати, спасибо вам за халу(еврейский праздничный хлеб) от раввина Ицхока Меира Липшица и спасибо, что ваша газета «Крымское время» печатает время наступления шабата на полулстрове. Это важно для евреев, вот пригодилось и мне самому.
Через полтора часа мы встречаемся с Авигдором Эскиным на ялтинской набережной и продолжаем беседу. Мой друг старается скрыть неловкость от повышенного к себе внимания прогуливающихся отдыхающих. Телезрители сразу узнают в Эскине «того еврея, который бьёт бандеровцев» на федеральных каналах.
– Кое-что я уже успел разглядеть в Крыму, пообщаться с местными людьми и с отдыхающими. Впечатление приятное. Красивые места, хороший климат, улыбчивый народ. Я рад, что всё так сложилось с Крымом.

– Вы видите перспективы сотрудничества полуострова и Израиля?

– Конечно. Во-первых, это сельское хозяйство. В этой сфере Израиль стоит на первых позициях в мире и готов поделиться своим опытом. А также в области развития курортов и медицины. Мы открыты для сотрудничества и будем рады поддержать народ Крыма, который очень близок нам по духу.

– Вы рассуждаете как политик. Ваш жизненный путь вёл вас к этому? Учились в ешиве, создали семью, служили в армии Израиля, участвовали в боевых действиях, потом ушли в политику… Выбрали политическую стезю?

– Я скажу вам, чего я не делал и делать точно не буду. Я не стану ещё одним политиком, стремящимся к славе и успеху ради корысти. Не предам друзей, не уступлю и не сойду со своей дороги. Мне предначертано бежать впереди. Главное – выдержать натиск и идти дальше. Я боролся и буду бороться за Израиль всегда и везде.

– И даже в самом Израиле?

– В любом случае борьба должна вестись только в рамках закона. Наша сила – в духе правды. Отстаивать свои позиции намерен словом и пером. Это во сто крат более эффективно, нежели хулиганский поджог.
Авигдор Эскин: Я ДОЛЖЕН ВЫДЕРЖАТЬ НАТИСК

– Вы знакомы с Игалем Амиром, который совершил покушение на премьер-инистра Ицхака Рабина?

– Я узнал о нём, как и большинство израильтян, после убийства 4 ноября 1995 года. Когда он получил пожизненный срок, я стал ездить к нему в тюрьму, не потому что поддерживаю убийство, – такие методы неприемлемы и я их осуждаю. Амир хотел прекратить вредоносную деятельность, привлечь внимание мира к проблемам Израиля, но сделал это как экстремист.
– На днях выходит документальный фильм известного режиссёра Герца Франка, который он снимал на протяжении 10 лет и, к сожалению, не дожил до выхода картины на экран. Фильм о жизни Амира и о нём самом.
– Да, я знаю почти всех персонажей этой ленты. Надеюсь, что он привлечёт внимание к судьбе Игаля и пересмотру его дела. Тем более что судебная система Израиля выпускает на волю десятки кровавых убийц, на счету которых сотни жизней.

– Встреча Беньямина Нетаньяху и Владимира Путина оправдала ваше ожидание?

– Израиль и Россия должны быть вместе в решении многих вопросов. Я могу только приветствовать такое сближение, особенно в связи с сирийским кризисом.

– Такая позиция может привести к охлаждению отношений Израиля с США?

– Этого не следует опасаться. Штаты уважают сильных. Если Израиль и Россия будут позиционировать себя как государства с прочной и несгибаемой волей в деле достижения мира, их будут ценить гораздо больше. Кроме того, Израилю пора покончить с американской помощью, которая стала рычагом давления на нас в деле ускорения мирного процесса. Мы платим за эти деньги слишком дорого.

https://lviv.all.biz/detektivne-agenstvo ... vv-s513497

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!
Reaction score
Website
www.
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Now I arrived at the international conference of detectives. These are the retirees of the former Soviet special services, who now work in various private structures, as well as representatives of international organizations. The purpose of the conference is to create some kind of think tank to conduct the information war more effectively. It is no secret that Russia has not done much in the last quarter of a century, and the results are felt.

He broke all brains into pieces, all the convolutions braided ... :)

Original message
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Сейчас приехал на международную конференцию детективов. Это отставники бывших советских спецслужб, которые сейчас работают в разных частных структурах, а также представители международных организаций. Цель конференции – создать некий мозговой центр, чтобы вести информационную войну более эффективно. Не секрет, что Россия за последнюю четверть века мало этим занималась, и результаты дают о себе знать.

Все мозги разбил на части, все извилины заплел...:)