whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

All-Russian Conference of Non-State Security Services

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Konstantin, with a partnership, it is understandable, but with an association of people of different lines of activity, what to do? SRO according to the law, can unite allies or not?

Original message
Константин, с партнерством , то оно понятно, а вот с объединением людей разных направлений деятельности, как быть? СРО согласно закона, может объединять смежников или нет?

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
There are no Yaks .... There can’t be any subcontractors in the SRO .... Due to the fact that when creating the SRO, one of the most important rules is the organization of control over the actions of members of the SRO within the framework of certain standards for the work and services provided by the SRO .. ..And in the presence of allies, the guards have their own standards, the lawyers (possibly lawyers, although these SROs do not need lawyers ... they have their own organizational forms, the Chambers of Law, regulated by the corresponding special Law on the Bar), their .. .u security services, as units of a particular enterprise, have their own .... BHs also have their own standards, which they must first create (though I don’t know how) and adhere to them within the framework of national legislation ... SRO in principle cannot to be international, because is being created on the basis of national legislation and with the application of national standards .... And I still don’t understand which standard can be developed specifically for the BH activities as “information collectors” .... Its this standard, in principle probably it’s not possible to create .... This means the standard of the procedure for the provision of services (which is required in the SRO), and not the standard for the design of these services (this is from a completely different "opera") ..... In addition, create a separate organization in the form SRO is possible at any time .... SRO is not some kind of federal structure .... And it is created by business entities as necessary .... perhaps on a territorial basis, or interregional ..... But in a hurry I I personally don’t see any sense at all .... It's just a personal opinion of course .......

Original message
Нет Яков....Смежников в СРО быть не может....В связи с тем обстоятельством,что при создании СРО одно из самых важных правил-организация контроля за действиями членов СРО в рамках разработанных СРО определенных стандартов оказываемых работ и услуг....А при наличии смежников-у охранников-свои стандарты,у юристов (возможно адвокатов,,хотя адвокатам эти СРО и не нужны...у них свои организационные формы-Адвокатские Палаты,регламентированные соответствующим специальным Законом об Адвокатуре)-свои...у служб безопасности,как подразделений конкретного предприятия-свои....у ЧД-также свои стандарты,которых они должны прежде всего создать (правда не знаю,как) и придерживаться их в рамках национального Законодательства...СРО в принципе не может быть международным,т.к. создается на основа национального законодательства и с применением национальных стандартов....И мне вот до сих пор не понятно,какой именно стандарт может быть разработан именно для деятельности ЧД,как "сборщиков сведений"....Его-этот стандарт,в принципе наверное создать не возможно....Имеется ввиду стандарт именно процедуры оказания услуги (что и требуется в СРО),а не стандарт оформления этих услуг (это совсем из другой "оперы").....Кроме этого создать отдельную организацию в форме СРО можно в любой момент....СРО-это не какая то Федеральная структура....И создается субъектами предпринимательской деятельности по мере необходимости....возможно по территориальному принципу,или же межрегиональному.....Но в спешке я вот лично не вижу вообще никакого смысла....Это просто личное мнение конечно.......
Reaction score
Website
www.
Андрей Захаров said:
But in a hurry, I personally don’t see any sense at all ....

Similarly. :)

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Но в спешке я вот лично не вижу вообще никакого смысла....

Аналогично. :)

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Everything is clear Andrey! Clear and accessible. According to my information, already in St. Petersburg, three sources create (or are thinking of creating) SRO. So there will be competition under whose wing to go :) And anyway, as far as I understand, this is the idea of the people themselves to promote such an idea in the State Duma and earn money on it. And if they take such an order that they will not issue licenses, if you are not in the SRO, then it will be in many years, probably. Something like this ... If I'm wrong, correct those who are in the subject.

Original message
Все понятно Андрей! Четко и доступно. Только по моим сведениям, уже в Питере три источника создают (или думают создать) СРО. Значит будет конкуренция под чье крыло идти :) Да и вообще пока , насколько я понимаю, это задумка самих людей продвинуть в Госдуму такую идею и на этом зарабатывать. И если примут такой порядок, что выдавать лицензии не будут, если ты не в СРО, то будет это через много лет, наверное. Как-то так...Если я не прав, поправьте те, кто в теме.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
I don’t think that there will be any kind of competition ... after all, if there are any obligations to create an SRO, there will be no problems ..... but in order for all this to become true, a lot of time is needed .... and not only. ... and I personally don’t see any sense in SRO at all .... based on realities .... but this is a rather long and substantive conversation .... and obviously not in this topic ...

Original message
Не думаю,что будет какая то конкуренция...ведь,при наличии каких то обязательств создать СРО проблем не будет.....но для того,что бы все это стало правдой необходимо еще много времени....и не только....и я вот лично вообще не вижу в СРО какого то смысла....исходя из реалий....но это достаточно долгий и предметный разговор....и явно не в этой теме...
Reaction score
Website
www.
In addition to raising the price of private detective services, creating detective SROs, nothing new will bring consumers ...: oops:
History is as old as the world.

Original message
Кроме, как повышения цены на услуги частных детективов, создание детективных СРО, ничего нового потребителю не принесёт... :oops:
История старая, как мир.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
This will bring only enrichment to those who have advanced the idea, and then it is possible to those who will collect contributions.

Original message
Это принесет только обогащение тем кто продвинул идею, и потом возможно тем, кто взносы собирать будет.