Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Need a complex of detective services

A

Anonymous

Good afternoon. I was the street spouse in treason. Now we have resolved this issue, but you understand, there are doubts. I have a person’s mobile phone (the phone is registered to a company), and there is a place of his work. Interested in the following information: Passport data (plus several photos in different places) Place of residence (preferably with a photo) He has a spouse and daughter (they are interested in whether they are divorced or not, live together or not, photos of the spouse and daughter, work place of the spouse, place of study daughters) Car (his / her spouse) number, brand, photo. Parents (alive / not, living) This information is not necessary for any action, but for psychological assistance so that there is no temptation to resume relations on both sides. In other words, the thicker the folder - the more weighty arguments that everything is controlled ... And I think that this will help my wife avoid such steps in the future ... How much will this package of services cost and how long will it take to collect this information.

Original message
Добрый день.
Мною была уличина супруга в измене. Сейчас мы решили данный вопрос, но сами понимаете, сомнения есть.
У меня есть мобильный телефон человека (телефон зарегистрирован на компанию), и есть место его работы.
Интересует следующая информация:
Паспортные данные (плюс несколько фото в разных местах)
Место проживание (желательно с фото)
У него есть супруга и дочка (интересует разведены они или нет, живут вместе или нет, фото супруги и дочки,место работы супруги, место учебы дочки)
Автомобиль (его/супруги) номер, марка, фото.
Родители (живы/нет, проживание)

Данная информация необходима не для каких либо действий, а для психологической помощи, чтоб не было соблазна возобновить отношения с обеих сторон.
Другими словами чем толще папка - тем весомей аргументы, что всё контролируется... И думаю, что это поможет моей супруге в будущем избежать подобных
шагов...

Сколько будет стоить данный комплекс услуг и сколько займет по времени сбор данной информации.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Kind! Which region?

Original message
Добрый! Какой регион?