whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

1st CONFERENCE OF PRIVATE DETECTIVES

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
At the end of May we will analyze who expressed a desire to meet at the Conference, group proposals on the topic and continue the discussion from a more practical basis. Applications for participation continue to be accepted.

Original message
На конец мая мы проанализируем- кто изъявил желание встречи на Конференции, сгруппируем предложения по тематике и продолжим обсуждение с более практических основ. Заявки на участие продолжают приниматься.
Reaction score
I welcome the idea, it would be nice to know the topic in advance. I’ll meet my colleagues “live”. And I can make invitations to similar communities, for example, we have the organization “Law and Order”, members of which are former officers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, such an organization can also be to help detectives.

Original message
Приветствую идею,хорошо бы и тематику заранее знать.Приеду с коллегами в "живую" познакомится.А может сделать приглашения и на подобные сообщества- пример у нас есть организации "Законность и порядок " члены которым являются бывшие служители МВД,такая организация тоже может быть в помощь детективам.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Eugene, well done! You join the team! The idea is interesting!

Original message
Евгений, молодец! Вливаешься в коллектив!
Идея интересная!

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
1. The number of arrivals - currently about 3 people. 2. The range of issues necessary for discussion and resolution - 1) For Ukrainian colleagues, I think the issue of legalizing our activities in Ukraine will be interesting 2) Legal legalization of our association, but similar ones already exist, such as international WAD, it would be necessary to consider how to do this expediently, maybe within the CIS? 3) Of course, you need to pay attention to technology 3. Wishes for transfer to Crimea - anyway 4. Preferences and wishes for accommodation - anyway 5. Wishes for a cultural program and other types of recreation - you need to consider.

Original message
1. Кроличество прибывающих - на данный момент ориентировочно 3 чел.
2. Круг вопросов, необходимых к обсуждению и решению - 1) Для украинских коллег думаю будет интересен вопрос легализации нашей деятельности в Украине 2) Юридическая легализация нашей ассоциации, но как бы подобные уже существуют, типа международной WAD, надо бы обдумать как это сделать целесообразно, может быть в рамках СНГ? 3) Технике конечно уделить внимание надо
3. Пожелания по трансферу в Крыму - все равно
4. Предпочтения и пожелания по размещению- все равно
5. Пожелания по культурной программе и иным видам отдыха - надо обдумать.
Reaction score
Website
detectivalekst.my1.ru
As I envy you all, but to my great regret I can’t come, I am on long-term treatment, I hope that this conference is not the first and not the last. Sincerely, Alexander

Original message
Как я вам всем завидую, но к моему великому сожалению приехать не смогу, нахожусь на длительном лечении, надеюсь, что эта конференция не первая и не последняя. С уважением Александр
Reaction score
Website
odin-detective.uaprom.net
It was great! Thanks to Andrey and Igor (Help) for organizing the meeting!

Original message
Это было здорово!Спасибо Андрею и Игорю(Хелпу) за организацию встречи!
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
odin-detective said:
It was great! Thanks to Andrey and Igor (Help) for organizing the meeting!
100% I personally received invaluable experience, and not only))) Thanks to all participants, see you!

Original message
odin-detective said:
Это было здорово!Спасибо Андрею и Игорю(Хелпу) за организацию встречи!
100% я лично получил неоценимый опыт, и не только)))Спасибо всем участникам, до встречи!

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Well !!! !!! AND HELLO AGAIN !!!!:) ..... THANKS TO ALL FOR THE MEETING. In the near future I will post a report on 2 branches - for private communication of detectives and on the open part of the forum :)) Laszlo, on the train I met a person who will probably appear in your field of vision according to your future plans (adv) ... .And the rest (TRUTH) wait in the report:))) - I will post EVERYTHING that I think about you all :)))

Original message
Ну вот!!!И СНОВА ЗДРАВСТВУЙТЕ!!!!:).....ВСЕМ СПАСИБО ЗА ВСТРЕЧУ. В ближайшее время выложу отчёт на 2х ветках- для приватного общения детективов и на открытой части форума:).....Ласло, в поезде познакомился с человеком, который наверняка появится в твоём поле зрения по твоим дальнейшим планам(адв)....А остальное (ПРАВДИЩА) ждите в отчёте:)))- выложу ВСЁ, что думаю о вас всех:)))