+79214188555

Claim for damages caused by the gulf of the apartment

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
In _____________ district (city) court ________________________ area (region, republic) CUSTOMER: _____________________________ (name, address, telephone numbers) RESPONSIBILITY: __________________________ (name, address, telephone numbers) SEARCH APPLICATION for damages caused by the gulf of the apartment On the basis of ownership (or on the basis of a social tenancy agreement) I own an apartment located at: _________ (indicate address), which is confirmed by ______ (indicate name, number and date of issue of title documents for the apartment). "___" ____________ 20__ through the fault of the defendant living a floor above, in apartment No. __, there was a gulf of my apartment ________________________ (indicate the reasons for the bay). "___" ____________ 20__ by the commission _____________________________ (indicate the name of the housing maintenance organization servicing the house) drafted an inspection report of my apartment, which indicates the reasons for the bay and describes the damage caused to my apartment and property. In the certificate (estimate or other document - indicate its name) ________ (indicate the name of the organization) the calculation of the cost of materials and work necessary for the repair of my apartment and property is given. Thus, I suffered material damage totaling ____________ rubles. In accordance with Article 1064 of the Civil Code I ASK: To recover from the defendant _____________ (indicate name, address) in my favor a sum of money in the amount of __________ rubles. (_____________) in compensation for material damage caused by the gulf of the apartment. Appendix: 1. Copies of documents of title to the apartment 2. Plan of the living quarters 3. Act of inspection of the apartment by the commission 4. _______ (indicate the name of the document, which shows the calculation of the cost of materials and work necessary to repair my apartment and property) 5. Receipt of payment state duty 6. Copy of the statement of claim for the defendant Signature Date

Original message
В _____________ районный (городской)
суд ________________________ области
(края, республики)
ИСТЕЦ: _____________________________
(ФИО, адрес, телефоны)
ОТВЕТЧИК: __________________________
(ФИО, адрес, телефоны)

ИСКОВОЕ ЗАЯВЛЕНИЕ
о возмещении ущерба, причиненного заливом квартиры

На праве собственности (либо на основании договора социального найма) я владею квартирой, расположенной по адресу: _________ (указать адрес), что подтверждается ______ (указать наименование, номер и дату выдачи правоустанавливающих документов на квартиру).
"___"____________20__ г. по вине ответчика, проживающего этажом
выше, в квартире № __, произошел залив моей квартиры ________________________ (указать причины залива).
"___"____________20__ г. комиссией _____________________________ (указать наименование жилищно-эксплутационной организации, обслуживающей дом) был составлен акт обследования моей квартиры, в котором указаны причины залива и описаны причиненные моей квартире и имуществе повреждения.
В справке (смете либо ином документе – указать его наименование) ________ (указать наименование организации) приведен расчет стоимости материалов и работ, необходимых для ремонта моей квартиры и имущества.
Таким образом, мне причинен материальный ущерб на общую сумму ____________ руб.

В соответствии со ст.1064 ГК РФ

ПРОШУ:

Взыскать с ответчика _____________(указать ФИО, адрес) в мою пользу денежную сумму в размере __________ руб. (_____________) в возмещение материального ущерба, причиненного заливом квартиры.

Приложение:
1. Копии правоустанавливающих документов на квартиру
2. План жилого помещения
3. Акт обследования квартиры комиссией
4. _______ (указать наименование документа, в котором приведен расчет стоимости материалов и работ, необходимых для ремонта моей квартиры и имущества)
5. Квитанция об уплате государственной пошлины
6. Копия искового заявления для ответчика

Подпись
Дата

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru