Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

I won’t be surprised if governments are behind some attacks.

ИнфоПоиск

Информационная поддержка
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Evgeny Kaspersky: “I won’t be surprised if governments are behind some attacks”

The founder of Kaspersky Lab predicted that in the near future, states would fight each other on the Internet.

Large-scale hacker attacks can lead to the fact that whole countries will be disconnected from the Network, says Eugene Kaspersky. In the near future, we are expecting a series of attacks aimed at destroying the Internet infrastructure of states, he said in an interview with the British publication PCR.

Some hackers carry out certain attacks, but they are supported by governments - Kaspersky is “90% sure” of this. “The global economy is dependent on the Internet. If we have serious problems with the Internet infrastructure, if the Internet is disconnected, you will forget about the financial crisis and global warming, ”he promises.

As an example, the head of Kaspersky Lab cited South Korea and Estonia, which already had to repel massive attacks by cybercriminals.

Kaspersky sees rescue from hackers in the unification of all countries in the face of a threat. Earlier, a Russian programmer had already called for the creation of an international organization that would monitor the spread of malware on the Web.

Updated 04.14.2010 at 18:05:

Initially, the publication was called "Eugene Kaspersky:" The governments of the countries are behind the hackers "." The title was changed at the request of Kaspersky Lab. The source of the news - PCR publication - quotes Yevgeny Kaspersky, on the basis of which the first version of the headline was made and subsequently changed: "I would not be surprised if some attacks were managed by governments - it's logical. I'm 90 per cent sure they do it "

The link is not valid

Original message
Евгений Касперский: «Не удивлюсь, если за некоторыми атаками стоят правительства»

Основатель «Лаборатории Касперского» предсказал, что в недалеком будущем государства будут воевать друг с другом в Интернете.

Масштабные хакерские атаки могут привести к тому, что отключенными от Сети окажутся целые страны, считает Евгений Касперский. В ближайшем будущем нас ожидают серии атак, нацеленные на уничтожение интернет-инфраструктуры государств, сообщил он в интервью британскому изданию PCR.

Некокторые атаки осуществляют отдельные хакеры, но поддержку им оказывают правительства — в этом Касперский «уверен на 90%». «Глобальная экономика зависит от Интернета. Если у нас возникнут серьезные проблемы с интернет-инфраструктурой, если Интернет будет отключен, вы забудете о финансовом кризисе и глобальном потеплении», — обещает он.

В качестве примера глава «Лаборатории Касперского» привел Южную Корею и Эстонию, которым уже пришлось отражать массивные атаки злоумышленников.

Спасение от хакеров Касперский видит в объединении всех стран перед лицом угрозы. Ранее российский программист уже призывал создать международную организацию, которая бы отслеживала распространение в Сети вредоносного ПО.

Обновлено 14.04.2010 в 18:05:

Изначально публикация называлась «Евгений Касперский: "За хакерами стоят правительства стран"». Заголовок был изменен по просьбе «Лаборатории Касперского». Источник новости — издание PCR — приводит цитату Евгения Касперского, на основании которой был сделан и впоследствии изменен первый вариант заголовка: "I would not be surprised if some attacks were managed by governments — it’s logical. I’m 90 per cent sure they do it".

Ссылка не действительна
Last edited by a moderator:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message