In _____________ district (city)
court ________________________ area
(territories, republics)
SEARCH: _____________________________
(Name, address, phone numbers)
RESPONSE: __________________________
(Name, address, phone numbers)

SUGGESTED STATEMENT

On the basis of the contract of sale N ___ of "___" _____________ ____ (a copy is attached) I, __________________, purchased in my property an apartment located at: _________________. From that moment I live in it, and ___ _____________ ____ registered in it at the place of residence (a copy of the extract from the house book or the F-9 certificate is attached).
"___" _____________ ____, in my apartment, my ex-husband registered at the place of residence ________ (indicate name, date of birth) and our son ____________ (indicate name, date of birth). During this period, I was in a registered marriage with the Respondent.
By the decision of the ____________ district court, the marriage between me and the Respondent was terminated (a copy of the certificate of divorce is attached).
However, despite the lack of grounds, the defendant still lives in my apartment.
I have repeatedly suggested that the defendant find some option so that he lives separately and leaves my apartment, all the more so since he did not have legal grounds for living in it. However, he did not take any action in order to resolve his housing problem and move out of my apartment.
It should also be noted that his parents have a three-room apartment in ____________________ (a copy of the extract from the Unified State Register is attached). But he did not want to move to them.
According to Clause 4, Article 31 of the LC RF, in the event of termination of family relations with the owner of a dwelling, the right to use this dwelling is not retained by the former family member of the owner of this dwelling, unless otherwise provided by agreement between the owner and the former member of his family.
Due to the fact that family relations between me and the Respondent, my ex-husband, ceased, the right to use the living quarters - the apartment that belongs to me, located at: __________________________, is not retained by the Respondent.
By virtue of clause 1 of article 35 of the LC RF in the event of termination of a citizen's right to use a residential premises on the grounds provided for by this Housing Code of the Russian Federation, other Federal Laws, an agreement or on the basis of a court decision, this citizen is obliged to vacate the corresponding residential premises (stop using them) . If the given citizen does not vacate the indicated premises within the time period established by the owner of the respective residential premises, he shall be evicted at the request of the owner on the basis of a court decision.
The indicated apartment is not property jointly acquired with the Respondent, as was purchased by me before marriage with him, and the Respondent ceased to be a member of my family, the Respondent does not have the right to use the indicated premises on the basis of Clause 4 of Article 31 of the RF LC. However, in spite of my repeated demands, the Defendant did not release my apartment. Taking into account the above, I believe that on the basis of Clause 1 of Article 35 of the LC RF the Defendant is subject to eviction.
Considering the foregoing and Articles 31 and 35 of the LC RF, as well as Articles 131, 132 of the Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation,
I BEG:

1. To evict _____________ from my _______________ apartment located at: _________________ (Full name of the Respondent).

Application:
1. A copy of the statement of claim for the Respondent.
2. Copy of the contract of sale - 2 copies.
3. A copy of the extract from the house book (or certificate F-9) - 2 copies.
4. Copy of divorce certificate - 2 copies.
5. A copy of the financial personal account - 2 copies.
6. A copy of the extract from the Unified State Register - 2 copies.
7. Document on the payment of state duty.

Original message
В _____________ районный (городской)
суд ________________________ области
(края, республики)
ИСТЕЦ: _____________________________
(ФИО, адрес, телефоны)
ОТВЕТЧИК: __________________________
(ФИО, адрес, телефоны)

ИСКОВОЕ ЗАЯВЛЕНИЕ

На основании договора купли-продажи N ___ от "___"_____________ ____ г. (копия прилагается) я, __________________, приобрела в свою собственность квартиру, расположенную по адресу: _________________. С этого момента я проживаю в ней, а "___"_____________ ____ г. зарегистрировалась в ней по месту жительства (копия выписки из домовой книги либо справка Ф-9 прилагается).
"___"_____________ ____ г. в указанной квартире зарегистрировался по месту жительства мой бывший муж - ________(указать ФИО, дату рождения) и наш сын - ____________(указать ФИО, дату рождения). В указанный период я состояла в зарегистрированном браке с Ответчиком.
Решением ____________ районного суда брак между мной и Ответчиком расторгнут (копия свидетельства о расторжении брака прилагается).
Однако, несмотря на отсутствие оснований, ответчик до настоящего времени проживает в принадлежащей мне квартире.
Я неоднократно предлагала ответчику подыскать какой-то вариант, чтобы он проживал отдельно и покинул мою квартиру, тем более что законных оснований для проживания в ней у него не было. Однако он не предпринимал никаких действий для того, чтобы решить свой квартирный вопрос и съехать из моей квартиры.
Необходимо также отметить, что у его родителей имеется трехкомнатная квартира в г. ____________________ (копия выписки из ЕГРП прилагается). Но он не пожелал переехать к ним.
Согласно п.4 ст.31 ЖК РФ, в случае прекращения семейных отношений с собственником жилого помещения право пользования данным жилым помещением за бывшим членом семьи собственника этого жилого помещения не сохраняется, если иное не установлено соглашением между собственником и бывшим членом его семьи.
В связи с тем, что между мной и Ответчиком, моим бывшим мужем, семейные отношения прекратились, то право пользования жилым помещением - принадлежащей мне квартирой, расположенной по адресу: __________________________, за Ответчиком не сохраняется.
В силу п.1 ст.35 ЖК РФ в случае прекращения у гражданина права пользования жилым помещением по основаниям, предусмотренным настоящим Жилищным Кодексом РФ, другими Федеральными Законами, договором или на основании решения суда данный гражданин обязан освободить соответствующее жилое помещение (прекратить пользоваться им). Если данный гражданин в срок, установленный собственником соответствующего жилого помещения, не освобождает указанное жилое помещение, он подлежит выселению по требованию собственника на основании решения суда.
Указанная квартира, не является имуществом, совместно нажитым с Ответчиком, т.к. была приобретена мною до заключения с ним брака, а Ответчик перестал быть членом моей семьи, право пользования указанным жилым помещением у Ответчика отсутствует на основании п.4 ст.31 ЖК РФ. Однако, не смотря на мои неоднократные требования, принадлежащую мне квартиру Ответчик не освободил.Принимая во внимание изложенное, считаю, что на основании п.1 ст.35 ЖК РФ Ответчик подлежит выселению.
Учитывая изложенное и ст.ст.31 и 35 ЖК РФ, а также ст.ст.131, 132 ГПК РФ,
ПРОШУ:

1. Выселить _____________ из принадлежащей мне, _______________, квартиры, расположенной по адресу: _________________ (ФИО Ответчика).

Приложение:
1. Копия искового заявления для Ответчика.
2. Копия договора купли-продажи - 2 экз.
3. Копия выписки из домовой книги (либо справка Ф-9) - 2 экз.
4. Копия свидетельства о расторжении брака - 2 экз.
5. Копия финансового лицевого счета - 2 экз.
6. Копия выписки из ЕГРП - 2 экз.
7. Документ об уплате госпошлины.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message