Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

police officers accused of crimes

ДНК

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив Карпович Дмитрий Николаевич Росси
Zoya, I really respect the inquisitor and .......... I disagree on this issue ... the society is degrading ... and in our best police school it’s been 15 years since drug addicts and pedophiles, etc. .d ..... it all depends on the person ..... and my advice to you is - do not rush into detectives ....... you will have time yet ..... (like you and I actually have no other way) - you are Moldovans, purposeful, full of ideas to combat injustice ....... go to the police, to the prosecutor’s office and try to reproduce at least a fraction of justice with your own example and your own activities at least on a separate site allotted to you ........ and good luck to you ....

Original message
Зоя, я очень уважаю инквизитора и .......... не согласен в данном вопросе... общество деградирует... и в нашей с ним лучшей школе милиции уже лет 15 как начали выявлять и наркоманов и педофилов и т.д.....все зависит от человека..... и мой вам совет - не рвитесь в детективы....... успеете еще.....( таким как мы с вами другой дороги фактически нет)- вы молдоды, целеустремленны, полны идей борьбы с несправедливостью.......идите в полицию, в прокуатруру и пытайтесь своим собственным примером и своей деятельностью хоть на отдельном отведенном вам участке воспроизвести хоть толику справедливости........и удачи вам....