Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Good day to all!
Please pay attention! No politics, just a desire to help people! Agreed with the administration of the forum!
Last year, through the efforts of private detectives and others in the city of Snezhnoye in the Donetsk People’s Republic, the book “Hello Grandfather” was published dedicated to the militias who died defenders of the Donbass.
At this time, material has been collected and the publication of the book "Hello Grandfather" is being prepared. Part 2. Organizes the publication of the book Viktor Anatolyevich Mezheritsky (Rostov on the Don) which everyone knows very well, and some personally know! To issue a book you need to take part in fundraising.
If you want to help, please send to the card of Sberbank No. 4276 8520 2418 5236 the owner Mezheritsky Viktor Anatolyevich, when translating, indicate in the message from someone that something is not a book. Those wishing to help, those who are abroad to coordinate the translation, with Viktor Anatolyevich.
I post at the request of Mezheritsky V.A. since he is mostly busy.
I remember when the first book was published in 2016, even some Ukrainian detectives sent money for this business, because understood what was going on there. Only asked not to indicate their names. No politics.
Tel Mezheritsky V.A. 8 909 430 33 37, skype tel-007.
Email: 2471180@mail.ru
Let us help if possible.
About the release of the book last year, partly here: https://odis11.ru/v-yi-puskknigi ... C2% BB.html

Original message
Добрый день всем!
Прошу обратить внимание! Никакой политики, только желание помочь людям! С администрацией форума согласовано!
В прошлом году стараниями частных детективов и других лиц в г. Снежное Донецкой Народной Республики , была выпущена книга «Здравствуй дед» посвященная ополченцам , погибшим защитникам Донбасса.
В данное время собран материал и готовится издание книги «Здравствуй дед» Часть 2. Организовывает выпуск книги Межерицкий Виктор Анатольевич (Ростов на Дону) которого все прекрасно знают , а некоторые знакомы лично! Для выпуска книги нужно принять участие в сборе денежных средств.
Желающие помочь просим отправлять на карту Сбербанка № 4276 8520 2418 5236 владелец Межерицкий Виктор Анатольевич, при преводе указывать в сообщении от кого и то что не книгу. Желающие помочь, те кто находится за границей согласовывать перевод, с Виктором Анатольевичем.
Размещаю по просьбе Межерицкого В.А. так как он, в основном занят.
Помню когда выпускалась первая книга в 2016 году, даже некоторые украинские детективы отправил на это дело деньги, т.к. понимали что там творится. Только просили не указывать их фамилий. Никакой политики.
Тел Межерицкого В.А. 8 909 430 33 37, скайп tel-007.
Электронная почта: 2471180@mail.ru
Давайте по возможности поможем.
О выпуске книги в прошлом году частично здесь: https://odis11.ru/v-yi-p-u-s-k-k-n-i-g-i ... C2%BB.html

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru
I also suggest in the message to the translation to make a note of MOD

Original message
Также предлагаю в сообщении к переводу делать пометку МОД

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru
Friends!
Something is completely inactive! Vedt take off for a good deal!

Original message
Друзья!
Что то совсем неактивно! Ведт на хорошее дело скидываемся!